•pt. 3-recess•

YAY RECESS!! I'm sorry if this is bad, I don't listen to recess to often or pay a lot of attention to the songs part in the k-12 movie 😭😭 I'm trying my best I swear 😭

(A new character is added here not from the movie wow)

Word count: 396

•————————•

3rd person POV:

Y/n approached the playground with crybaby behind her. Crybaby stepped ups  bit to be next to y/n. 

"Playground for show only.." Y/n read off the sign hanging from the metal gates. 

"Well good thing I can't read!" Y/n looked towards crybaby with a look that said: "I'm gonna get injured somehow." 

Crybaby looked back, sighing. Suddenly, y/n ran into the playground, while crybaby ran behind her, laughing. Y/n immediately dashed through the playground and climbed to the highest point they could reach.

 "Get down from there! You're gonna get a concussion!" Crybaby yelled, while trying to hold back her her laughter. 

"Whatever.. you worry too much!" Y/n yelled back, climbing down and standing in front of crybaby. 

Crybaby looked behind her, noticing Kelly walking towards them. Kelly's friends held y/n back, as Kelly stared into crybaby's eyes. Y/n Suddenly smirked, as Crybaby's eyes went completely black, as she began to float. (I can't write this properly I'm very sorry, I'm gonna edit this later) Suddenly, an ear piercing screech was heard, making crybaby and Kelly fall to the ground. Mrs. ___ (idk her name) stood at the front of the heavy, metal gates. She walked to Kelly and crybaby, dragging them both inside, as y/n watched in a mix of disbelief and sadness. Crybaby had used her powers effortlessly, but she had to be interrupted by the teacher. Everyone eventually went back to normal, running and talking amongst each other. but y/n was alone for recess. A girl with light brown hair, green eyes and a light yellow k-12 uniform approached y/n, and y/n saw that her eyes had also gone pitch black. Y/n smiled in response. They talked for a bit, before y/n stood up and smiled mischievously. 

"Tag, your it!" She yelled, and ran off as fast as she could. The girl, whose name was Kira immediately stood up. 

"YOU LITTLE- IM GONNA GET YOU BACK!!" She screamed, chasing after y/n while laughing.

•———————•

Yippee I write the principal and then I can sleep

The mental instability is getting the best of me help

See you soon everypony..