"Mother, I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

"Don't come here... You guys...... Don't even come here..."

"I don't want to get married... I don't want to..."

"Dad... Why do you want to do this to me...""I'm not a waste...""I'm not a waste..."

Feng

Beizhi heard Su Yinian start to talk nonsense, and hurriedly sat on the edge of the bed, originally thinking that Su Yinian was just talking nonsense, but seeing Su Yinian's painful face, The other party's dream was obviously a nightmare.

After hearing Su Yinian's words, they frowned tightly and paid more attention.

Even if you have a nightmare, it's your parents or something, how can you call your father and mother such an old-fashioned title? And, getting married?

Feng Beizhi lowered his body slightly, looked at Su Yinian and asked softly, "Can you tell me who you married?"

Su Yinian didn't react at first, and it wasn't until Feng Beizhi asked the second and second times that

Su Yinian slowly spoke.

...... Zhu..."

Feng Beizhi's face changed slightly, "What? Are you married to a pig? This taste is too heavy, right? "What kind of nightmare are Su Yinian doing?

"Zhu Yu'er..." Su Yinian answered slowly, still not waking up in the nightmare.

Feng Beizhi breathed a sigh of relief, Su Yinian's gasping words almost scared him to death, and he thought that Su Yinian had really become close to a pig.

Su Yinian's voice suddenly became poignant, "Zhu Yu'er... I won't forgive you! Chest...... This sword, I will definitely seek revenge on you for the rest of my life, and I will definitely go back... I will definitely go home..."

Feng Beizhi's expression was dark, and the world stepped forward to unbutton the front of Su Yinian's clothes, and there were no traces of sword wounds or anything like that...

How could Su Yinian say that he was stabbed in the chest?

Feng Beizhi wanted to hear clearly, so he lay directly on Su Yinian's side, and listened to Su Yinian's dream words all night.

In the second half of the night, Feng Beizhi's expression gradually became gloomy, his fingers gently touched Su Yinian's cheeks, as if he wanted to trace Su Yinian's beautiful cheek lines along his fingertips, his fingertips slowly stopped on Su Yinian's chest, and his tone was a little cold, "Su Yinian, who are you?"

Su Yinian didn't know that he had been completely exposed, in the dream, he kept running wildly, all the ugly faces were chasing after him, he felt like he was going crazy... Why can't you escape?

At this moment, a light appeared in front of Su Yinian's eyes, just like a person who had walked in the desert for many days and failed to drink water saw an oasis, and the light in his eyes seemed to merge with the light in front of him.

He rushed quickly, leaping from darkness to light as the countless hands behind him tried to tear him apart.

There is only one boundary between darkness and light, Su Yinian wanted to turn his head to look at the ugly face, but a gentle voice stopped him.

"Don't look back..."

This voice is very familiar, Su Yinian's eyes gradually turned red, this pleasant voice once accompanied him to grow up, resisting all the uneasiness and disasters for him, and every time he stood unswervingly in front of him to confront the rest of the big family, Su Yinian knew that he was too well protected, he was afraid that he would live up to his mother's hopes, so he wanted to escape, And in fact, he also escaped...

He hadn't even seen his mother's dying side, and now he heard this familiar voice, so nostalgic for him, so much for him to want to get closer, but he didn't dare...

He was afraid that his mother would blame him, blame him for why he didn't return home?

Tears slowly slipped from the corners of Su Yinian's eyes.

Not far in front of him, a red figure slowly appeared.

The woman's jade facial features are extremely delicate and beautiful, the lines are clear and perfect, a pair of willow eyebrows are bent like a crescent moon, but they are dyed with a faint coldness on the tip of the eyebrows, a pair of beautiful eyes are pitch black, the shadow of the eyelashes under the eyelids makes him add a bit of mystery, the bridge of the nose is straight and delicate, and the color of a cherry mouth is ruddy. The woman's skin is fair and almost transparent, and a red dress is covered with a layer of red tulleIt moves like a butterfly flying in the air. The woman's three thousand green silks fell on her shoulders like brocade, dancing as the woman moved.

The woman slowly came to Su Yinian's face, looked at the tears on Su Yinian's cheeks with pity, and sighed slightly.

Su Yinian was not timid or afraid, and he didn't dare to get close to women.

"Son, let my mother hug you..."

Su Yinian's nose was slightly sour, tears almost gushed out, he quickly hugged the woman, and he didn't want to let go, as if as long as he let go, the woman would disappear from his world.

The woman gently stroked Su Yinian's black hair, "My baby..."

The woman's gaze fell on the darkness behind Su Yinian, and she waved her hand lightly, breaking up all the darkness of Su Yinian.

"Mother, I'm sorry..."The

woman said with some amusement, "Do you think your mother and I lack the words sorry?" You don't have anything else to say to me?

Su Yinian first shook his head, then nodded quickly, and said slowly: "I miss you so much... Mother, take me away... I want to be with you forever..."In this world, his existence has no meaning at all, since this is the case, then he might as well leave with his mother and disappear from this world together...

The woman sighed deeply and said, "I also want to take you away, but I'm not reconciled, my things and property have been robbed by that damn slut, and I was also killed by her, and I'm still waiting for you to avenge me, as a result..."

Su Yinian was slightly stunned, and left his mother's arms in disbelief and looked at his mother: "Mother, Didn't you die of illness?

"Your mother and I have never had any illness since I was a child, and I have always been alive and well, how can I die of illness? This stupid boy was fooled by your father and them casually, do you know that I am about to die of anger? The woman said angrily.

Looking at such a mother, Su Yinian smiled at the corner of his mouth, this is his mother in front of him, and his mother is back. But when he thought of his mother's death, Su Yinian was in pain, he knew how much his father hated his mother as getting in the way, how could he be stupid enough to believe his father's words? There has never been any problem with her mother's body, but during the time she left, her mother fell ill and died? Why didn't he think carefully about what was going on behind this?

Looking at her son's silly smile, Tian Yue sighed helplessly, it was her son who would become hesitant and cowardly, half of the reason was because she, as a mother, protected her son too well and refused to let her son face all setbacks and disasters. But there is one thing that the son has done well, but in the face of setbacks and disasters, the son has never thought of giving up, knowing that he will never get the love and care of his father, but the son has never been really disappointed and dead, and he wants to be recognized by everyone by his own efforts, which is not wrong. But the only mistake is that his son was born in the wrong era.

If his precious son lives in modern times, how likable his character is, how impossible it is to be looked down upon by others, and even killed in the end.

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 你克制一点 、 [耽美] 前男友他粘人又撒娇 、 [耽美] 一千零一面 、 [耽美] 哥有专业的虐渣技巧 、 [耽美] 嗅觉失灵 、 [耽美] 渣攻,你爹来咯! 、 [耽美] 蓝颜如玉 、 [耽美] 我,社恐,贴贴成瘾[穿书] 、 [耽美] 梁山伯与马文才 、 [耽美] 重生后和渣攻的黑月光一起养崽?

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部