Liu Changyu felt that something was wrong with this situation, frowned tightly, observed the surrounding situation, and said, "Why don't I feel that something is wrong, how can I not see a zombie?"

"If something goes wrong, there must be a demon, let the brothers be careful!" "Feng Beizhi faintly opened.

Several cars slowly moved forward in a straight line, and they walked through the once prosperous streets, but without exception, there was not a single zombie in the desolation.

The desolation and weirdness of not having a single zombie made everyone's hearts more and more vigilant.

Lu Zhan said to Ling Feng, who was driving: "Turn right in front and there are three large supermarkets around the Shiwen Center Square, as well as several commercial buildings and residential areas around them, so you should be able to receive useful supplies!" "Although the strange situation in this city is indeed a little confusing, a large number of supplies are right in front of their eyes, and they don't want to let go of it no matter what.

Ling Feng nodded, the car slowly turned right, and then passed through a traffic light district, slowly moving towards the center of Shiwen Square.

At that moment, the car suddenly stopped.

Liu Changyu's face changed suddenly, his handsome facial features were actually a little distorted, his eyes actually crossed a trace of fear, and he looked ahead in disbelief.

Su Yinian and the others followed Liu Changyu and Ling Feng's line of sight, and Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian also saw the scene in the square ahead.

The inner and outer three layers are densely packed with zombies.

Su Yinian's breathing began to become rapid, and his face became pale, it was the first time he was so close to the zombie army. Of course, it's not that he hasn't been close to zombies, but the appearance of so many zombies and growing in front of them will really kill people.

Feng Beizhi held Su Yinian's hand, the heat of Feng Beizhi's palm and the coldness of Su Yinian's palm fused together, and Su Yinian's body temperature slowly warmed up. It also made Su Yinian's heart gradually calm down.

But it was the first time that they had been so close to the zombie army, and there was hardly any one around them who had avoided me so directly, and it was really the first time. So even Feng Beizhi was even more nervous in his heart, he listened to the chewing sound of the zombie army in unison, one after another, making people's scalp tingle for no reason.

The car behind also slowly poked its head out, and when they saw the group of zombies eating with their backs to them, everyone's whole heart lifted almost immediately. Even his breathing became gentle, and he didn't dare to breathe heavily.

Fortunately, they began to direct the retreat in an urgent and orderly manner, and the car slowly retreated in the instructions, just in case, someone had already gotten out of the car and went to the nearby building to hide, by the way, to find out what the zombies were doing, how could they all get together? The manuscript is like a ritual sacrifice?

Rite? Memorial?

Feng Beizhi frowned slightly, he had never seen such a zombie.

The car slowly retreated, getting farther and farther away from the zombies, and did not alarm the loss, just as they were about to retreat to the intersection.

With a "bang", it fell from the sky, and an iron can was smashed down the street where it had lost its chewing, and the zombies were completely shocked, and they turned their heads to stare at the convoy.

The zombies turned their heads one after another, it was really terrifying, as if they were acting in a horror movie, and it seemed that some of them were twisted too quickly because their heads were twisted too quickly, and their heads were twisted off directly.

A young zombie slowly took a step forward and let out a monstrous roar. Dare to disturb their meal, this group of people is impatient?

Feng Beizhi yelled: "Withdraw for me!" Don't worry about others, just your own life! At this time, they didn't have time to take care of other things, how far can they run now, you must know that only with their eyes, there are tens of thousands of zombies in the current zombie army, what they don't know is that there are the same number of zombies on the other side of the lost army. Therefore, they must not go head-to-head with this zombie army, if they do, Feng Beizhi knows that their car may also be explained here.

The convoy became messy in an instant, sping across the streets.

As the leader of Feng Beizhi's car, the zombies chased more closely, and the zombies chased frantically behind them, getting closer and closer to their car.

A zombie jumped on the roof of their car, and its claws slammed the glass, fortunately, this car had already been modified and reinforced, and the claws could not break the glass no matter how they attacked.

More and more zombies climbed into the car, and they panicked and drove towards an alley, but this road was unexpectedly... TMD is a dead end?!

Feng Beizhi immediately grabbed Su Yinian's hand, "Hurry up and get out of the car and hide in the house!"

Feng Beizhi took Su Yinian's hand, and took the lead in climbing on the roof of the car after getting out of the carThe zombies were all solved, and then a fireball killed the first few rows of zombies chasing behind them, and after a few rows of zombies fell, Liu Changyu was not idle, and the golden bullet shot towards the zombie army, and shot into the zombies' heads steadily and accurately, buying them time to escape.

Everyone kicked open an iron door, ran in quickly, and quickly went upstairs, only the four-story shop was above the residential building. Several people immediately divided their labor and cooperated, and the two blocked the entrance of the building, but they planned to come to the balcony to attack the zombies.

Before leaving, Feng Beizhi asked Su Yinian to stay in the room obediently, but Su Yinian didn't listen. Today's Su Yinian's ability is no longer a waste, his ability is already level three, and his physical fitness is also quite high, so he can't always be protected.

Feng Bei went to the balcony, and thought that Su Yinian would be obedient, but someone was stunned to act in a good show, on the surface he promised him to do well, but behind his back, he ran to the other direction of the corridor to kill zombies.

The worst thing is that Su Yinian's eyes are particularly powerful, he actually saw a child on a floor of the commercial building opposite? The child was followed by a few zombies...

Su Yinian's face changed slightly, and he hurriedly ran out of the back door.

Su Yinian has always known that there are very few children in the last days, and they cannot be less, and all children are the hope of the continuation of mankind and must not be given up.

By the time Feng Bei found that Su Yinian was missing, it was already two hours later.

Feng Beizhi was furious in the room, on the verge of rage, "What the hell is going on?" Where is he? Still haven't found it? "What the hell did Su Yinian do? Run out at this time? Is this because your life is too long?

After Ling Feng returned from the first floor, he said to Feng Beizhi: "The back door has been open, he should have gone out from there, anyway, we didn't see him when we were at the entrance of the building!"

Feng Beizhi scolded: "He is the stupidest road idiot in the world, if he runs out, he will definitely get lost, I obviously let him stay in the room obediently..."

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 你克制一点 、 [耽美] 前男友他粘人又撒娇 、 [耽美] 一千零一面 、 [耽美] 哥有专业的虐渣技巧 、 [耽美] 嗅觉失灵 、 [耽美] 渣攻,你爹来咯! 、 [耽美] 蓝颜如玉 、 [耽美] 我,社恐,贴贴成瘾[穿书] 、 [耽美] 梁山伯与马文才 、 [耽美] 重生后和渣攻的黑月光一起养崽?

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部