However, Su Yinian's frowning attitude was disgust in the eyes of the two women, and she noticed that Su Yinian actually hated them? Xu Hongyan was even more angry, if Li Yue hadn't stopped her, she really wanted to rush up and tear Su Yinian's disguise. Su Yinian has caused them to show the most ugly side in front of Feng Beizhi, and now they are getting farther and farther away from the main dormitory building and Feng Beizhi, what does Su Yinian want to do? Does he think he will last long? One day it is not that he will be abandoned by the north of the country, how arrogant Su Yinian is now, he will definitely regret it in the future, and they will definitely make you regret treating them like this today.

Su Yinian: "..."This shouldn't be his illusion, the two beautiful eyes of the two of them are like four pairs of flames, and the resentment in their eyes is almost undisguised, of course, Li Yue is more subtle.

Su Yinian hurriedly lowered his head and wanted to avoid the two, but Li Yue noticed Su Yinian's actions, and immediately stepped forward two steps in front of Su Yinian and said, "My name is Li Yue, I belong to the logistics team, you have seen me, right?"

Su Yinian sighed slightly, is it really a blessing or a curse or a curse that can't be avoided,

Su Yinian raised his head and asked, "Of course, I've seen you, is there anything wrong with you?"

Xu Hongyan, who was

still secretly angry, didn't want to be preempted by Li Yue for everything, so she held back the displeasure in her heart and hurriedly walked over, trying to show a smile and look at Su Yinian, but Xu Hongyan didn't know how stiff the smile on her face looked, as if the wax figure was pulling out a smile, which was particularly weird and terrifying in Su Yinian's eyes.

Xu Hongyan smiled stiffly and said, "Su Yinian, we want to ask you for a favor and ask the boss to allow us to go back to the main building to live." Su

Yinian really didn't expect that the other party came for this matter, but this is related to the safety of the main dormitory building, Su Yinian thinks that he does not have this right, and this is a decision made by Feng Beizhi, Su Yinian does not think that he has the ability to change Feng Beizhi's mind. And he also felt that if he couldn't find evidence, it was best to evacuate people. What he hated most was betrayal.

So Su Yinian shook his head a little apologetically and said to Xu Hongyan: "Since this is the leader's decision, then I can't change it, I'm sorry." "After all, he is a newcomer, what ability does he have to make Feng Beizhi change his mind? And what made Su Yinian a little strange was that how could the other party think that he could change the closure of the north to the east? Having said that, there have been a lot of people who have changed their ways to send him things recently, originally thinking that they were all from the same mercenary group, so they were more enthusiastic, but now it seems that this is not the case.

Su Yinian's words were deliberately perfunctory in Xu Hongyan's opinion, and the other party had no sincerity at all when he said sorry, I am afraid that he deliberately said the opposite to stimulate them? !

Xu Hongyan held back her anger, stepped forward and said, "How can you not change?" The boss listens to you, doesn't he? Don't try to perfunctory us, you can tell us what you want! "That's it, if Su Yinian still refuses to help them, then don't blame them for being polite.

Li Yue stayed silently on the side, handing over the limelight to Xu Hongyan, but poor Xu Hongyan was arrogant but didn't know that she had become someone else's pawn again.

Xu Hongyan's anger made Su Yinian stunned for a moment, frowned and said a little incomprehensibly, "Why did you say this?" Why should I perfunctory you? There's no need for this! "Why does the other party think that Feng Beizhi will listen to him? And he just told the truth, how did it become perfunctory?

"You just don't want us to go back to the main dormitory! Xu Hongyan said angrily, she guessed Su Yinian's thoughts thoroughly, wasn't the other party afraid that they would threaten Su Yinian's status after they returned to the main building? It's ridiculous to say that it's unnecessary!

Su Yinian may not have thought that when a person only has malicious intentions towards another person, no matter what you do, the other party will distort your meaning, and you will never hear any kindness again.

Although Li Yue exuded a gentle aura all over her body, in fact, her thoughts were exactly the same as Xu Hongyan's, and when she saw Su Yinian's innocent expression, she was very disgusted in her heart. She stretched out her hand and pulled Xu Hongyan's clothes, and said helplessly: "Yanzi, forget it, let's go back!" It's just that you can't enter the main building, it's not a big deal, as for Mingshan, you explain it to him well, he will understand! Although Xu Hongyan likes Feng Beizhi, she is not without feelings for her lover Xie Mingshan, as an outsider, Li Yue can see it very clearly, but Xu Hongyan is just a fan of the authorities.

As soon as she mentioned being abandoned, Xu Hongyan was even more angry, she and Xie Mingshan were both planning to get married, but he had nothing left overnight. If it weren't for Su Yinian's sabotage, she wouldn't have been abandoned. At this moment, Xu Hongyan looked at Su Yinian's eyes even more unkindly, and she said angrily, "Su Yinian, what if you use your relationship with the leader to help us intercede?" Aren't you okay too? Do you need to say with such fanfare how aggrieved you are? Do you want to drive everyone away to be happy?

Su Yinian looked confused, he really didn't understand the last sentence that the other party said, there was an internal thief in the team, and others didn't catch the internal thief but grabbed him. He's the victim, isn't he?! What do you do with pestering him all the time?

Su Yinian was also a little angry in his heart, and looked at Xu Hongyan unhappily and said, "I don't understand a little, what you mean by this, how did it turn out that I drove people away?" Isn't this the decision of the chief? What does it have to do with me? "Isn't that what everyone thinks?! It's no wonder why no matter where he goes, there are people whispering that they are suspicious of him?!

Xu Hongyan sneered and mocked, "Because you have a thief, aren't you?" Although she didn't know who the person who did it was, she had to say that the person who did it was really good, but it was a pity that it affected them as fire-based abilities.

Li Yue also added oil and vinegar at the right time on the side, "Indeed, this matter of internal thieves has never happened before!" "

Xu Hongyan and Li Yue's meaning is simply to directly say that Su Yinian is this internal thief.

Su Yinian was betrayed in his last life, and this body was also betrayed and died in this life, so Su Yinian himself hates betrayal the most, and hates the kind of person who is two-faced and stabbed the most, but Xu Hongyan equates the word thief with the word thief on his head, which makes Su Yinian, who has always wanted to repay Feng Beizhi, really unbearable.

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 你克制一点 、 [耽美] 前男友他粘人又撒娇 、 [耽美] 一千零一面 、 [耽美] 哥有专业的虐渣技巧 、 [耽美] 嗅觉失灵 、 [耽美] 渣攻,你爹来咯! 、 [耽美] 蓝颜如玉 、 [耽美] 我,社恐,贴贴成瘾[穿书] 、 [耽美] 梁山伯与马文才 、 [耽美] 重生后和渣攻的黑月光一起养崽?

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部