Xie Mingshan obviously hadn't noticed the displeasure on the faces of several young men around the round table, glanced at the silent Feng Beizhi, and noticed that Feng Beizhi's face was unhappy, Xie Mingshan's confidence slowly became less sufficient, and he turned his gaze on his old continent and said, "Even so, then you have to listen to our opinions!" "Won't a few old people be a little too authoritarian now? And just for the sake of Su Yinian, who is of unknown origin, he actually treats the 'old man' like that? Doesn't that chill other people's hearts? Even if it's 'liking the new and hating the old', don't be so fast!

Lu Zhan originally wanted to defend Xie Mingshan, so he opened his mouth to interrupt the other party's words, but unfortunately, Xie Mingshan obviously didn't understand his good intentions, so don't blame him for being polite.

Lu Zhan snorted coldly and said angrily, "What can you say?" You don't live in the dormitory, talk nonsense, what are your grievances after the meeting, now obediently shut up for me!

Xie Mingshan was yelled at in front of him, and soon felt that he couldn't get over his face, he was ashamed and annoyed, and his face turned red, and then he realized that the other people at the round table looked at him as if they were looking at a fool. Xie Mingshan's flushed face slowly turned pale, and he gradually calmed down, and he realized that he had done something stupid. Which of the people present was not a mercenary with more than 70,000 or 80,000 points, and even Liu Changyu and Lin Jiayou from the logistics group had more than 150,000 points for killing zombies, how could he be so stupid as to think that he could be looked at differently by others by killing a level 4 zombie alone? There are also many people here who can kill level 6 zombies alone, how can he lard himself and think that he is amazing? Speaking of which, Xu Hongyan is to blame, and I don't know what ecstasy soup was given to him.

Seeing Xie Mingshan's pale face, he finally felt that he had reacted, and knowing that he was wrong was not helpless. But there are things that can't be revealed so easily, Liu Changyu suddenly stood up, slapped the table vigorously and scolded: "Xie Mingshan, I speak ugly, don't mind!" It's very likely that there is an internal ghost within us, and you still come to give your opinion? Is that a shield for that inner ghost? If we had dared to betray us, we would have kicked out all of our mercenary team a long time ago, and we would rather kill one by mistake than let it go. Now we're just letting these suspects leave the main building, and you're still here to give your opinion? There is time to make this opinion, why don't you ask the newcomer Su Yinian if he is injured or something? The soul of our mercenary team has been eaten by you? Just complaining here? Besides, it's not like we haven't given enough credit to the departed Abilities, and it stands to reason that we have no obligation to take care of their lives at all! The main dormitory building is the boss, and it is his freedom who the boss wants to live in, so why do you give your opinion? "

I just... Grievances for those who have left? Xie Mingshan already knew that he was wrong, but he had already made a start, so he could only explain stiffly.

Lu Zhan shouted, "What the hell are you thinking? Is it at such a time when you are fighting? Just because you are uneven, we are likely to leave an inner ghost, and this person is very likely to stab you in the back at that time, so are you willing to do so?

Xie Mingshan's face turned red again, of course he was not happy, in the past, if there was an inner ghost, they would like to tear this inner ghost apart, and now... He also knows how stupid his actions are, so can he be a transparent person quietly?!

Ignoring Xie Mingshan's inner wail, Liu Changyu said mockingly, "Today's incident is not only aimed at you, but also a reminder to everyone here. Don't be caught by the pillow wind, what to do and what not to do, it's best to have a bottom in your heart. There was a thief between us, someone was in our main building, and you actually asked us to let go of this matter gently? This is impossible! I'm surprised that there have been a lot of people who have come to intercede lately, and if they weren't for the badges that belong to our mercenary team, I would have thought they were from another mercenary team and wanted to plant nails around us. This

is serious, Xie Mingshan's face changed slightly, and he hurriedly said: "I, I just..." He already regretted it.

Several of the young men in the room became serious and sat upright, knowing that it was the boss beating them. One of the men frowned slightly, obviously a little unhappy with the beating.

Jiang Chuling also said slowly at this time: "Do you remember how the leader solved the problem when there was an internal thief in the past?

Xie Mingshan replied with a pale face: "All of them were driven out, and their families sat together."

Jiang Chuling turned his head and looked at Xie Mingshan coldly, "Since you know, why do you want to intercede for this thief here?" "The people have made up their minds to beat the restless people well.

After Liu Changyu took a sip of water slowly, he sneered and said, "I heard that your baby Xu Hongyan is a fire-based ability, she deliberately embarrassed Su Yinian a few days ago, and now you want to intercede with Xu Hongyan again?" Is there really no selfishness? Also, you have to take care of this little lover of yours, even if you are jealous of Su Yinian, you can't embarrass people in public, right?! The chief's things are given to whomever he likes, no matter whatIt's going to be her turn, she's more of your person, I don't want to say more, but I really can't understand the fact that you're interceding for her. Xiaoshan, we have been traveling together since the beginning of the last days, you should know what the personality of the leader is, don't you think you have become slack? There are even some... It's been so good! It is because life is getting better and better that Xie Mingshan is becoming more and more slack.

Xie Mingshan lowered his head slowly, because he had just come back, so he had never heard that Xu Hongyan had actually made trouble before this, if he had known earlier, he would not have come to intercede anyway. Xie Mingshan hated Xu Hongyan who embarrassed him at this moment.

"Alright, let's get back to the meeting! Feng Beizhi opened his mouth to stop the continuation of this topic, but in his heart, he was thinking that he had to make Xie Mingshan suffer a little. lest you be fooled for the sake of a woman.

And after that, Xie Mingshan was sent to a mandatory task for Xu Hongyan's intercession, which also indirectly reminded people that the boss and others would never tolerate the internal thieves! Once discovered, it's a dead end!

Of course, there are also many fire-type abilities who were forced to leave and secretly scolded Xu Hongyan in their hearts for being a broom star, what a glorious thing it was to live with the leader, just because of the other party's jealousy, ruined everything for them!

It is foreseeable that Xu Hongyan may not have a good time in the future.

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 你克制一点 、 [耽美] 前男友他粘人又撒娇 、 [耽美] 一千零一面 、 [耽美] 哥有专业的虐渣技巧 、 [耽美] 嗅觉失灵 、 [耽美] 渣攻,你爹来咯! 、 [耽美] 蓝颜如玉 、 [耽美] 我,社恐,贴贴成瘾[穿书] 、 [耽美] 梁山伯与马文才 、 [耽美] 重生后和渣攻的黑月光一起养崽?

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部