Liu Changyu, who followed up, saw Xu Hongyan and Li Yue's gloomy faces, raised his eyebrows thoughtfully, his amber eyes first glanced at Xu Hongyan, and his deep gaze came to Li Yue's body. Li Yue is constantly making small moves behind her back, Liu Changyu doesn't like Li Yue very much, and she doesn't like Li Yue's self-proclaimed attitude of 'hostess'. Coupled with the words that Li Li said before he died, this made him even more defensive about Li Yue.

And Feng Beizhi, who had already rushed upstairs frantically, kicked open the door quickly, pushed open the door and shouted Su Yinian's name, "Su Yinian, you..."

Su Yinian, who was wiping the glass in the room, first heard a loud sound of the door being kicked open, and with a bang, Su Yinian was startled, as if his heart was about to jump out.

Coupled with Feng Beizhi's earth-shaking shout, Su Yinian was so frightened that his face turned pale, and he was directly frightened by Feng Beizhi's loud voice, and the rag in his hand fell directly to the ground. I was also anxious in my heart, could it be that something happened when Feng Beizhi came back in such a hurry? Could it be that he did something wrong?

Su Yinian threw the rag directly into the bucket, and cautiously turned to look at Feng Beizhi, "Boss, you are in such a hurry... What's going on? What's wrong? "He's been working hard to clean today, and the glass can't be wiped clean, and now he's finally found a trick to wipe it clean, why yell at him like that? He's already worked so hard...

Why are you glaring at him so fiercely? Su Yinian was aggrieved in his heart, didn't he know that he was sealing the north? When he stared at people fiercely, those deep eyes instantly turned into tiger eyes, which was really quite panicked.

Feng Beizhi, who was angry along the way and didn't think about other things, looked at Su Yinian, who was alive and well, in disbelief: "..."I want to watch a good show and follow me over and have always had an IQ online, so I don't worry too much about Liu Changyu, who also saw that Su Yinian was fine: "..."

Seeing that Su Yinian was unharmed, he even wiped the glass leisurely, sealed the north to the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, sharpened his back molars, and then pointed at Su Yinian and asked angrily: "You, how did you climb up by yourself?" "This script is obviously wrong! Shouldn't it be that he arrived in time and then heroically saved 'Beauty'? Su Yinian didn't follow the script, which made him very embarrassed.

Su Yinian immediately reacted, Feng Beizhi was concerned about him? Su Yinian gently showed a smile and rarely hooked the corners of his mouth, he was in a very happy mood, he raised his arm with a smile, lifted his long sleeves and revealed his white arm and said to Feng Beizhi, "Boss, my arm strength is very good, you see there are muscles." Feng

Beizhi looked depressed, he didn't want to look at that damn muscle at all now...

Liu Changyu, who saw the whole process in his eyes, lowered his head slightly and covered the smile on his face, but he really couldn't help it, Feng Beizhi's expression of loss was really funny! He always felt that he could see the villain in Feng Beizhi's heart, constantly losing and angry that he couldn't heroically save the beauty.

Liu Changyu, who couldn't hold back, still burst out laughing, and deliberately said leisurely on the side of Feng Beizhi: "Boss, I'm very disappointed..."

Feng Beizhi, who was said to be entangled in his heart, turned his head to the side of displeasure, and glared at Liu Changyu angrily, "Shut up TM, I'll shut up." "He's enough to be heartbroken, Liu Changyu shouldn't make trouble for him here.

Liu Changyu was still smiling, and Feng Beizhi looked at Su Yinian with a look of 'hating iron does not become steel', and said to Su Yinian angrily: "Anyway, you're fine."

Su Yinian laughed dryly, I don't know why he could always clearly feel that Feng Beizhi was a little resentful? And what does Feng Beizhi's eyes mean? Shouldn't he have climbed up on his own? Is it because he climbed up that Feng Beizhi is so angry? So, should he climb or not...

Liu Changyu didn't give the two of them too much time to be entangled, slowly walked towards Su Yinian, went straight to the window, and asked around, "Why did you fall?" I guess it's not my own care! "Su Yinian has practiced horse steps for so long, the next plate should be very stable, no matter how careless, the whole person should not fall.

Hearing this, Feng Beizhi instantly restrained his emotions, frowned slightly and came to the window, Liu Changyu's intuition has always been quite keen, since Liu Changyu said so, then Su Yinian will fall out of the window, there must be a problem.

Su Yinian thought about it carefully, and did find some problems with writing, he frowned and said, "Although I was in a daze, I could feel as if someone was hitting my feet, so I slid down." "

Sure enough!

Liu Changyu and Feng Beizhi glanced at each other, and a trace of coldness flashed in their eyes at the same time, they actually did it under their noses, no matter who it was, they would not be lightEasy to let go.

Liu Changyu came to the window, and clearly saw that there were two scorched black marks on the old wall, he gave Feng Beizhi a look and signaled Feng Beizhi to come over, Feng Beizhi saw the two scorched black marks, which confirmed that this matter was indeed someone behind the ghost, and Feng Beizhi's face instantly became gloomy and ugly.

Su Yinian was actually attacked in the base? This is not to take their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group seriously, it is simply Tai Sui's head breaking ground, looking for death!

Feng Beizhi immediately asked Lu Zhan to come up, and several people attached great importance to this scorched black seal, and immediately sent someone to investigate, and after careful investigation and comparison, it was indeed done by the fire ability.

Soon, when Su Yinian was cleaning, the incident of being attacked caused a little unease in their mercenary team, but the most important reason was because Feng Beizhi attached great importance to this matter. He didn't seem to give up until he found out the murderer, which made Li Yue nervous, and he didn't dare to show up for several days in the room, becoming quite low-key.

The people in the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group all know that Feng Beizhi hates betrayal very much, and what he hates the most is that there are people like moles in the team, so even if Feng Beizhi sends someone to investigate, the way of investigation is too rough, no one will touch him, I just hope that this matter will pass quickly. There is an internal thief, or an internal thief who will attack others, not only Fengbei attaches great importance to it, but the members of the group also attach great importance to this matter, hoping to find out this internal thief quickly, otherwise their lives and safety will be threatened.

This time the matter developed to the end, and the thief still couldn't find it, after all, most of the people were busy with their own things when this incident happened, and they really didn't have time to stare at Su Yinian, although there were a few suspects, but they were only suspicious, and there was no evidence.

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 你克制一点 、 [耽美] 前男友他粘人又撒娇 、 [耽美] 一千零一面 、 [耽美] 哥有专业的虐渣技巧 、 [耽美] 嗅觉失灵 、 [耽美] 渣攻,你爹来咯! 、 [耽美] 蓝颜如玉 、 [耽美] 我,社恐,贴贴成瘾[穿书] 、 [耽美] 梁山伯与马文才 、 [耽美] 重生后和渣攻的黑月光一起养崽?

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部