Since Feng Beizhi said so, Su Yinian will not refuse, and just like Feng Beizhi said, he has to take care of his body, after all, he is very important to Feng Beizhi and them, if he comes out, Feng Beizhi and they should be very collapsed, right?

So if he leaves in the future, will Feng Beizhi miss him? Will you hate him? Su Yinian thought wildly in his heart, a faint smile appeared on his face, and he nodded solemnly to Feng Beizhi and said, "Okay, thank you, boss!" By the way, Boss, you're going to a meeting tomorrow, what can I do in the dorm room alone? Feng Beizhi didn't call him for this meeting, and planned to leave him in the dormitory, but he didn't have any friends in the dormitory, Wang Tiantian They all had to go to the meeting Feng Beizhi thought for a while and said: "Just clean up, by the

way, wipe my glass, and don't allow anyone other than four cadres to approach my floor, you know?"

Su Yinian nodded vigorously and said, "I know, then I'll go back and rest." Good night! Although Su Yinian was a little concerned about who the fourth cadre was, they were all in the same dormitory, and they would meet sooner or later.

Feng Beizhi smiled lightly and said, "Good night!" This

goodnight is as soft as a love talk between lovers, whispering, as if a feather is gently stirring the heart.

Su Yinian obviously felt that his cheeks were slightly hot, and frowned unnaturally, Su Yinian left the room of Feng Beizhi as if he was fleeing.

After Su Yinian returned to the room, he lay on the bed and struggled for a while, and remembered the spring palace map he saw before he died, Su Yinian sighed softly and fell asleep quickly.

In the next room, Feng Beizhi was lying on the bed but a little sleepless, Feng Beizhi thought about it left and right, and finally thought of a possibility, maybe because there was no pillow... That's why he can't sleep, maybe it will be fine in a few days, anyway, that's how he used to come.

Early the next morning. Fengbei Zhi got up early in the morning to go to the main building for a meeting, Su Yinian was also a relatively early riser because he had stayed in the deep mountains and old forests for nearly 5 years, even earlier than Fengbei Zhi.

It was precisely because of this that he saw the fourth cadre who was busy and didn't have time to go back to the main dormitory building to rest, called Lin Jiayou, although he belonged to the logistics group, he was more inclined to be in charge of the affairs of the base, which was actually equivalent to the deputy city lord of the base. I heard that this person was a policeman before the end of the world, and he was righteous and decent, even when he faced the closure of the north, he was unpretentious, especially when he was quite handsome, if the other party was not married, it is estimated that more people would want to give him a hug.

Lin Jiayou obviously knew Su Yinian, and took the initiative to talk to Su Yinian, the two chatted quite speculatively, Feng Beizhi, who had just gone out, saw Su Yinian talking and laughing with other people, and Feng Beizhi strode forward and inserted directly into the middle of the two.

Su Yinian: "..."Lin Jiayou: "..."

What Changyu said is really true.

Lin Jiayou smiled at Feng Beizhi and said, "Most of the leaders of the other mercenary groups have arrived.

"Let's go! Feng Beizhi nodded.

Lin Jiayou nodded to Su Yinian and left with Feng Beizhi.

The reason for the meeting was that several large mercenary groups sat together to exchange information with each other, but more often than not, they were fighting for power and territory.