When the boss saw Su Yinian holding the bracelet in a daze, he felt that there was a play, and hurriedly said with a smile: "This little master, you can buy one, it's not expensive, just 10 credits, or you can exchange it for one or two rice noodles!"

Su Yinian was a little moved after hearing this, this price is too cheap. Su Yinian has not yet applied for an identity card, so there are no credits available yet.

Su Yinian raised his head a little helplessly, looked at Feng Beizhi and prayed for help.

Su Yinian's beautiful eyes were flashing with starlight, and his begging look was tickling.

Feng Beizhi waved his big hand, and Su Yinian bought as much as he liked.

Su Yinian got his wish and bought two jade spirits, but he didn't know when he would be able to return to his own world, and this jade spirit was estimated to be dusty in his space for a long time!

When Su Yinian was thinking this, the once familiar layout suddenly popped up, and something called an integrator jumped out very happily.

It's really cheerful, like a white and chubby little golden boy jumping happily in front of you.

Su Yinian followed Feng Beizhi while figuring out the operation of the integrator, and Su Yinian found out that the integrator could detect anything that Su Yinian wanted to talk to.

Thinking so, Su Yinian handed the bracelet to the integrator, and soon, Su Yinian knew how many points this jade spirit was worth.

Each jade spirit is worth 10,000 points, and Su Yinian's eyes lit up, which is equivalent to 4 level 8 crystal nuclei.

Su Yinian couldn't help but smile, and Feng Beizhi, who was silently observing Su Yinian on the side, frowned slightly, "That jade has cracked a few cracks, do you like it so much?"

Su Yinian immediately came back to his senses and explained: "I think it's very good-looking, my mother likes this kind of jade very much, and I like it too." Mother said that nothing in this world is perfect. The last sentence was purely Su Yinian's nonsense.

However, Feng Beizhi listened to it, after that, as long as the materials were collected, it would be fine if Su Yinian was present, and if Su Yinian was not there, Feng Beizhi would definitely use a lot of this kind of jade with seams in it for Su Yinian. Of course, the return of Su Yinian that Feng Beizhi received was also very satisfactory to him.

"There's also a jade stall in front, let's check it out! Feng Beizhi said with a smile, although Su Yinian likes jade, it is natural to satisfy Su Yinian's wishes. Lest Su Yinian run away like such a big baby and he has nowhere to find it, no matter what, they have to leave Su Yinian behind.

Su Yinian immediately nodded and followed.

After that, Su Yinian found two more jade spirits, and Su Yinian only felt that his luck was simply against the sky, but the points of this jade spirit were still 10,000. 4 such precious jade spirits in a row only have 10,000 points, Su Yinian suddenly felt that his space was a bit of a trick?

In his world, if the jade spirit is taken to auction, sometimes it can be sold for a high price of 10 spirit stones, and a high-grade snack can be exchanged for 10,000 points. If you follow this exchange index, it stands to reason that one of his jade spirits can be exchanged for at least 50,000 points! But this space only gave him 10,000 points, which is really too pitiful!

Having said that, he can't do anything about this space, he doesn't have the ability to be an alchemist, he can't lure the jade spirit out, and there is no way to make the price even more expensive.