Zhu Xiaoxue's hand stopped in the air and raised her eyebrows, she is not a virus, is it necessary for Su Yinian to resist so violently? Also, what the hell is it that men and women don't kiss?

"How do I feel that sometimes you talk... Inexplicable? How old is this, and you still pay attention to whether men and women give or receive kisses?!

Su Yinian's expression was slightly stunned, and he immediately reacted, now he is no longer in the original world, although he has tried to change his tone and tone, it is inevitable that he still has the same tone as before. In order to survive here, no one can be allowed to see that he has taken someone else's body, and there is such a secret on his body, if he is regarded as a monster, then he is not a dead end? The spatial ability on his body was only slightly exposed, he was caught, and he couldn't run, if it was known that there was any other plane exchange in his body, he couldn't imagine what would happen to him? Will he die again like in his previous life?

"I'm just not Xi to touching girls. The blow and pain given to him by the scene before his death had been engraved into his bones, and Su Yinian found that he seemed to have a trace of resistance to women.

Zhu Xiaoxue didn't care so much, stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian's arm, feeling the stiffness of Su Yinian's body and frowning slightly, is it necessary for this guy to be so sensitive? Zhu Xiaoxue was looking at Su Yinian's expression, and her face was ugly like this.

"I can tell you, you've already eaten the noodles of our Fire Dragon Mercenary Regiment, but you can't escape so easily. For the sake of your future life, I advise you to go back with me obediently, and stop thinking about running away! If you still want to run away again and again, don't blame me for being rude! Brother Liu spoils you, but we team members won't! Saying

that, Zhu Xiaoxue patted Su Yinian's shoulder and took her hand back, but she didn't let Su Yinian continue to feel uncomfortable.

Su Yinian only felt that women were really fickle animals, and a girl who was gentle and amiable in the last second could threaten you without changing her face in the next second.

Sighing slightly, looking at the back of you still walking in front, Su Yinian was really helpless, and he couldn't escape, so he had to go back obediently.

At night, silver moonlight came in through the window and spilled into the room. The room was gilded with a silvery glow, and it was bright enough without ignition.

Su Yinian, who was lying on the bed, tossed and turned, and it was really difficult to sleep. Although he was able to cover a clean quilt because of the closure of the north, he had not been treated so well for several days, but this did not increase Su Yinian's sleepiness, but became more and more unable to sleep.

At this moment, there was a sudden sound of footsteps at the door.

With a squeak, Su Yinian heard the sound of the door opening, and as the door was opened, he heard Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu and others talking, and after a while, Su Yinian smelled a very strong bloody breath.

Lu Zhan looked at Feng Beizhi with a worried face at the door, "Boss, let me help you with the medicine!"

Feng Beizhi waved his hand tiredly and said, "It's just a small injury, it's almost the same as getting me some water to take a bath."

Liu Changyu on the

side frowned, "The water has been put away, the last soap, you have to save some use!"

Su Yinian: "..."How can this be so familiar.

Feng Beizhi nodded and instructed Lu Zhan, "Put away Ali's ashes, let's set off tomorrow!" Hearing the word ashes, not only the