The boss is in a bad mood!

Whenever the boss starts pretending... Well, when you think about life, it means that the other party is in a very bad mood.

A particularly handsome young man immediately smiled and said flatteringly, "Boss, how do you feel that I haven't seen you for two days, and you have become handsome again!" "

The name of the person who spoke was Liu Changyu, and he was a household name before the end of the world. In addition to being good-looking, having good acting skills, and singing well, he already has the capital of this kind of star, and he is willing to work hard, even if the end of the world comes, it will not be difficult for him. Moreover, Liu Changyu is a person with high emotional intelligence, and he can see people very accurately, taking advantage of this, he quickly put down his frame of being a star in the last days, and he is not afraid of losing face.

Regarding Liu Changyu's sycophant, Feng Beizhi's heart was very useful, and he nodded coolly to say hello, while the other two sneered in their hearts, and the sycophant spirit was online again.

Next to Lu Zhan, a young man with a scar on his face, stood a man in black, although he was not as good-looking as Liu Changyu, but he was also dignified and exuding heroism. The man's name was Jiang Chuling, and he was silent but a battle maniac.

Lu Zhan saw the young man lying on the ground, frowned and said, "Boss, you really turned this kid over, isn't it, it should be robbed?"

When he heard the malicious word "abduction", Liu Changyu raised his eyebrows, and his mind had already begun to think wildly, when

he heard the word "rob", the nonsense in Liu Changyu's mind had almost coherently become a forced prostitute... Phew, the plot drama of forcible seizure.

But the boss's vision is a little unbearable, this is dirty and smelly, the whole room is the kind of young man with the disgusting smell of rancid zombies, how can the boss gnaw on?

Feng Beizhi glanced at Lu Zhan angrily and said, "I saved him!" Although he is not a good person before and after the end of the world, he is not the kind of evil person who is all over the world. Why does everyone always think that he is not refusing to come when they see him for the first time?

Liu Changyu was very curious about the young man on the ground, covered his nose and frowned, bent down, and carefully looked at the young man on the ground.

Liu Changyu couldn't help but question Feng Beizhi: "It's smelly and dirty, what kind of taste do you have, boss?" Feng

Beizhi: "..."Just

now I said that he is handsome again, and now he actually questions his taste?

Looking at the disgusted looks of the three subordinates, Feng Beizhi slowly took out a box of cigarettes, took out a lighter, clicked, and took a hard puff of cigarettes, his movements were elegant and elegant, and he didn't mean to show off at all...

The smell of cigarettes instantly wafted in the room, and the eyes of the other three lit up, and even Lu Zhan, who had always been calm, showed a wolf-like hungry look when he saw the cigarette in Feng Beizhi's hand.

Liu Changyu laughed dryly, and said with a smile: "Actually, boss, although he is smelly and dirty, he can still be used for washing!" I think his facial features seem to be quite upright, and he should look good. Boss, you don't know, how lonely I am that I can't fight side by side with you today, I was almost captured by zombies, I just think about it. So how about giving me a cigarette? "

I said a lot of it earlier, just for the last sentence.

Feng Beizhi directly did not comment on Liu Changyu's flattery, and was too lazy to reply. But Feng Beizhi still explained everything with his actions, he directly threw Liu Changyu a pack of cigarettes, Liu Changyu couldn't wait to take out one, and took a puff with satisfaction, it was so cool!