There were fewer and fewer tables around Su Yinian that could be used, and there were more and more table wreckage on the ground, his cheeks were sweating, and his mind kept thinking about what to do next and how to deal with it, but he found that he had no way to deal with it at all.

Su Yinian was hiding around the room in embarrassment, and when the corner of his eye was skimming the spider's abdomen, he suddenly paused, the spider's abdomen should be the softest place...

Regardless of whether Su Yinian's idea is right or wrong, Su Yinian's need to confirm it.

So Su Yinian turned around, the black spider silk was embedded in his dark wall, Su Yinian quickly rushed towards the spider, why did he dare to rush over face to face, it was because Su Yinian found that when this spider spit out spider silk, there was no way to spit out venom, at least when this spider kept attacking him, he didn't see the venom and spider silk launched together, since this was the case, he made a bet.

The spider was a little stunned for the food that suddenly ran towards him, and was about to attack Su Yinian with his feet covered with black hair, but he saw Su Yinian suddenly fall backwards, sliding a few steps under the spider, and a sharp dagger taken out of the backpack has been held tightly in Su Yinian's hand, and it is also fiercely inserted into the spider's abdomen at this moment.

Although Su Yinian successfully injured the spider, it was even more difficult for him to completely split the spider's abdomen in half, this spider had 6 legs, and after the spider reacted, two feet immediately kicked Su Yinian away.

Su Yinian was embarrassed to protect his hand on his brain, but he was pushed away by the other party and smashed it the table and chair full of wreckage, and the whole back was in severe pain, which made Su Yinian frown fiercely.

The black spider was furious right now, and it had to kill the damn little bug as soon as possible.

"Poof", before Su Yinian could react, his shoulder was poked with a bloody hole by spider silk.

The sharp pain made Su Yinian's eyes darken for a while, he screamed in pain, and then immediately gritted his teeth and wanted to retreat.

However, the spider seemed to see through Su Yinian's thoughts, and the spider silk slowly crawled out from the other side of Su Yinian's wound, trying to wrap Su Yinian and then drag it back to its burrow.

Su Yinian grabbed these spider silks hard, trying to stop the spider's actions, but his actions had little effect at all. No matter how hard he tried, the spider dragged him slowly.

Su Yinian also felt that he was being dragged away, Su Yinian's bright eyes slowly became dim, could it be that he had just fallen into another world, and he was going to die in the mouth of this black spider? What is the meaning of God resurrecting him?

Just when Su Yinian was at a loss...

Suddenly, there was a sound from the ceiling, Su Yinian's eyes instantly became clear, and the desire to survive made him look up hard.

The movement on the ceiling became bigger and bigger, and when he noticed this movement, the spider's four eyes also pointed upward, but the black spider had just looked upward, and a huge stone fell from the ceiling, and the stone pressed down on the black spider.

The black spider hurriedly pulled his spider silk back, and the spider silk shuttled from the wound again, and the wound that involved Su Yinian made Su Yinian feel painful, but Su Yinian was also a blessing in disguise and was not restrained because of this.

Su Yinian hurriedly covered his wounds, quickly took a few steps back, and hid behind a table that entered the village.

Bang.