Chapter 59

What should I wear to look sexy but not slutty...

It's hard being a girl, especially clothing...

This is cute, I grabbed the outfit and I quickly put it on.

I walked back to the boys on the couch, and I tilted his head back.

"Sexy enough for ya?" I asked as I twirled around for him.

"Almost, maybe with this it'll look even better." he said and he held up a black little box with a soft pink ribbon.

"Is this my birthday present?" I asked and he nodded.

I carefully opened it, and I saw a small ring. It was with a pattern of hearts, and it was just so pretty.

"Aah, thanks babe." I said as I sat down on his lap and hugged him tight.

"I wanted to give you something you'd remember forever, did I do a good job?" he asked as he slid the ring on my finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Dean then said in his 'fancy' voice.

I looked at Aidan, and gave him a small kiss, but it was enough for him to get a smile on his face.

"Guys? Ready to go?" a low voice that we all recognize as Thorin's said as he knocked on our door.

"We'll be there in a minute." Dean yelled back and I quickly grabbed some heels.

I walked up to Aidan, and I leaned on his shoulder while I put my heels on.

"You ready?" Aidan asked and I quickly nodded followed by him kissing my cheek.

We then all walked out, and we got into Richard's car with also Dean and Adam.

I was in the back between Dean and Aidan, and Aidan was admiring his ring on my finger.

"Happy 20th birthday, love." he then wispered followed by a passionate kiss in my neck.

"Babe, stop." I said smiling but he kept on kissing me in my neck.

"Get a room." Richard said and Aidan immediately stopped kissing me.

"Hey, it's her birthday! And as her boyfriend I need to make her feel special." Aidan said back and he smiled at me.

"True, but that's for tonight." Adam said with a wink and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"I don't think so." I said back but Adam gave me an odd look.

"Why not? It's your birthday..." he said quite suprised by my anwser.

"I'm planning to stay a virgin until I'm 22." I said, but Aidan and Dean both know I already broke that rule.

"Poor Aidan." Richard sighed and we all shortly laughed.

"I don't mind, as long as I can kiss her, it's okay." Aidan said and he quickly kissed my cheek again.

I saw that Dean was texting again, but making sure I couldn't see it.

"Dean, who are you texting?" I asked and he shot up.

"Lee, why?" he said like it was nothing.

"I recorded your conversation, and you didn't say anything bad." he said as he handed me his phone.

Dean: *recorded message*
Dean: I thought you wanted to know.
Lee: Thank you.
Dean: It's okay.

"Thanks." I shortly said as I handed Dean his phone back.

"No problem, I like being a good friend." he said and I felt Aidan lightly touching my hand to get my attention.

"I'm really lucky with a friend like you." I said and I hugged Dean tight from his side.

"Thanks." he replied and he slowly hugged me back.

"We're here." Richard said and the car stopped.

We all got out of the car, and into the club. I could see that there were already some other people.

I got some happy birthday wishes, and after that they were going to draw a name from a hat who was going to do a performance with a pole.

"Aidan Turner." Graham said and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"Good luck." I said laughing and he just walked up to the pole.

He was mostly just grinding against the pole, making me cover my face in my hands.

"And that's your boyfriend?" Adam asked and I just groaned.

"At the moment I'm not quite proud of it." I sighed and Aidan quickly winked at me.

"This is just the opposite of sexy, I would do way better." I heard Dean complain and I shortly grinned.

"Well, let me show you sexy then." I said and I walked over to Aidan.

I grabbed him by his shirt, and I kissed him hard.

I heard alot of cheering around us, so I just kept on kissing him which wasn't really hard to do.

"Woohoo Skydan!" I heard Dean yell and I couldn't help but smile into our kiss.

I felt my back pressed against the metal bar, and I pulled him even closer to myself.

"Perform." he quickly said between a kiss and I lightly smiled.

I let go of him, and he put one leg around the pole, and he quickly twirled me around before pressing me against him again.

I leaned my head back, and he put his arm on my back.

"I never knew you were this flexible." he wispered as he slowly pulled me up again.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and I pressed him against myself so I could softly bite his lip.

When I let go of his lip, he saw a chance to slid his tongue inside my mouth.

He moved around in my mouth, and I gently put my hand on his stubbled cheek.

"Skydan! Skydan! Skydan!" Dean chanted and I politely showed him my special finger, I love my best friend, sometimes.

Aidan pulled his tongue out of my mouth, and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you." he said and he took my hands in his.

"Propose!" Dean yelled and I sighed as I turned to him.

"Thanks for ruining the moment, Dean?!" Aidan yelled and we walked towards him.

"You did as you promised." Dean said and he gave me a high five.

"What did you promise?" Aidan asked and he put one hand around me on my waist.

"Be sexy, and you were not doing a very great job, baby." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"C'mon, I am very sexy. I just wasn't trying." he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I sighed and he lightly smiled again.

"Want a drink?" he asked and I quickly nodded. He then walked off leaving me with Dean.

"So I heard you were moving to Dublin with Aidan." Dean said and he gestured me to sit down at a table.

I quickly sat down, and he sat down in front of me.

"Yes, I'm moving in with Aidan in Dublin." I said and he nodded quite suprised.

"And Lee was okay with that?" Dean asked in disbelief and I nodded.

"Well, good luck with that." he said and Aidan gave me a glass of ice tea.

"Thanks, Dean. Thanks, babe." I said and Aidan sat down next to me.

"No problem." they said at the same time and I smiled.

I love my boyfriend, and best friend so much. <3

The End

In the next chapter I'll explain what's gonna happen next.

Byee