Chapter 14

I immediately jumped on the bed, and I spread my arms.

"Aren't we gonna share the bed?" Aidan asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Yes, but I want the right side!" I said as I put off my shoes and put them next to the bed.

Aidan then laid down on the left side and turned his head to me.

"Kinda awkward, don't you think?" he said as he gave me a friendly smile.

"Yes, indeed." I sighed as I started blushing and Aidan started laughing.

"Maybe we should go to sleep." he sighed as he stepped out of bed.

"Yes, fine." I sighed as I put my jacket on a hook next to the bed and took off my socks.

We then both laid down under the covers, and kept our distance.

I then heard some snoring, so I assumed that he was sleeping.

What time is it? Oh, eleven o'clock.

I can't sleep, I'm bored. My phone! I stepped out of bed, and grabbed my phone out of the jacket it's pocket.

I saw that my best friend was online so I started texting her.

Skyla: Heyy
Amber: How's it going in New-Zealand?
Skyla: Meh, could be better
Amber: Have you spotted any hot actors?
Skyla: Nah, but if you would call 'AIDAN FREAKING TURNER' hot then yes.
Amber: you met Aidan Turner?!?!
Skyla: yeah, he's sleeping next to me right now.
Amber: OMG really?! I'm so jealous!
Skyla: We need to act in love for the movie, so were always together!
Amber: OMG YOU BITCH, I'm so jealous.
Skyla: Just check out his twitter real quick.
Amber: okay

Amber then went offline, and I put my phone on the ground.

I then heard my phone, I didn't want to grab it but I couldn't resist it.

Amber: He's totally in love with you!
Skyla: he's not!
Amber: I think he is, does Lee know?
Skyla: I'm not with Aidan! Shut up!
Amber: whatever, bye!
Skyla: goodbye.

Amber then went offline and I put my phone away again.

I can't sleep, I want my dad here right now.

I quietly stood up, and walked to Peter's room. I saw that he was with his phone, and he directly noticed me.

"Skyla, you should be sleeping right now! What's wrong?" he asked as he sat up again.

"Can I borrow your laptop, I wanna video-chat with my dad." I said as I pulled my dress right.

"Of course, you can give it back tomorrow." he said as he handed me his laptop.

"Thank you!" I said as I grabbed the laptop and walked away again.

When I arrived in my room again, I sat down on the couch and put the laptop on my lap.

I quickly started a video-chat, and luckily my dad anwsered.

"Skyla, why are you still awake?!" he asked shocked and suprised.

"I couldn't sleep." I sighed as I leant back on the couch.

"What's bothering you?" he asked carefully.

"Goodmorning Skyla." I heard Aidan say and he sat down next to me.

"Hey Lee." Aidan then said as he waved at my father.

"Hello Aidan, shouldn't you both get to sleep. Peter told me you'll be leaving early tomorrow." my dad said as he looked at his watch.

"Yeah, but we can't get to sleep." I sighed as I leaned against Aidan a bit.

My dad then snapped his fingers, and leaned back, expecting us to act like Eryn and Kili.

"So Peter told you about that too?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah, I think it's kinda smart. But please don't overact anything." he said with a light chuckle.

"We won't." Aidan and I said at the same time and my dad just started laughing.

"That's good, but you two should go to sleep." he said as he pointed at us.

"Goodnight Dad." I said with a smile.

"Goodnight Kili and Eryn." Lee said with a smile before turning off his camera.

"Are you already a bit tired?" he asked as he laid down on bed.

"Yeah, you?" I asked as I also laid down on the bed and looked at him.

"I'm so tired, I'm gonna sleep." he said as he got under the covers.

I quickly got under the covers too, and I just couldn't get comfortable.

I was used to having three pillows, so
I was used to have one which I could hug.

"Aidan, I have a question." I sighed as I turned my head to him.

"What's up?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes, and he clearly was really tired.

"Can I hug you?" I asked as I gave him a serious look.

"Of course." he said as he strechted his arm, and I immediately put my arms around him.

"Thank you." I sighed as I snuggled into his shoulder, and I could feel him laugh.

I was about to sleep, when I got like an energy boost.

"Aidan? Are you still awake?" I asked as I lifted my head from his shoulder.

"Yes, what's up?" he asked as he pulled his fingers through my hair.

"I need to tell you that... I've never had my first kiss." I sighed as I looked up to his face.

"Oh, good that you told me." he said before closing his eyes again and falling asleep.

Finally I got that out of my mouth, I was waiting to tell him for a very long time. And since he would give me my first kiss, he should know that he would so he could take it easy on me.

"Goodnight Skyla." he siged as he turned away again.

"Goodnight Aidan." I replied as I hugged him tight and I knew he liked it.

My dad's handeling this situation pretty well, and I love him for that.

I know that he's pretty uncomfortable with the idea of his daughter kissing an other actor that I barely know.

I love him for being so overprotective about me...