Chapter 23

"Goodmorning Skyla." Ben said as he shook me a bit.

"Hey Ben." I said and yawned while I stood up.

"Were you able to get some sleep?" he asked and he walked to the kitchen.

"Just a little bit." I said while I joined them at their table and they had even set a plate for me.

"Aidan brought this last night." Martin said and he handed me some clothes and my phone.

"Oh, this is my Eryn costume." I said when I saw my elf-band.

"Why do you have it in your trailer?" Martin asked as he offered me some pancakes, which I happily took.

"They were still wet yesterday from when the guys threw me in the river." I said with my mouth stuffed with pancakes.

"Oh, are you excited for your scenes today?" Ben asked and he seemed amused by my lack of manners.

"Yes, but I'm really scared to see Aidan again." I sighed as I quickly drank all of my tea.

"I'll help you, remember?" Ben said and I just smiled.

"I know, but can I just quickly change in your bathroom?" I asked Martin and he looked up from his plate.

"Of course, go ahead." Martin said and I immediately got into the bathroom and my eyes were still a bit red from last night.

I just got changed, and I started to just brush my hair with my fingers because Martin didn't have a brush.

I noticed that my hair was filled with knots, so brushing it with my fingers would take way too long.

I couldn't tie my corset myself, so I asked Martin to do it.

"How tight do you want it?" he asked before even pulling one of the cords.

"Normal around the waist, and tighter around my chest." I said and Martin just did as I asked.

"Well, I'm ready." I said as I stood by the door.

"Let's go then." Ben said and he grabbed some papers off the table .

"I'm just gonna clean this up a bit, I'll see you guys there." Martin said and Ben and I nodded.

Ben politely opened the door for me, and I walked through.

"Do you already know your lines?" he asked and I just stopped in terror for a second.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot to learn my lines. I'm screwed!" I exclaimed but Ben just had a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry, I'll help you with that." Ben said as he put his arm around me.

We then walked to the makeup-woman, and they put on my ears. And while they did that Ben helped me learn my lines.

"Skyla, we're done. You can go now." one of the woman said and on my way out I saw Aidan but I just tried to not even look at him.

"Goodmorning Skyla." Aidan said and I just felt Ben pull my wrist so we could keep walking.

We then sat down on the couch in Bilbo's house, and Ben helped me learn my lines.

"Skyla, would you like to practice our lines together?" Aidan then asked as he stood behind the couch and looking at me.

"No, Ben's already helping me learn my lines." I said but I tried to look away from him.

"Oh, okay." Aidan said and he walked away.

"I really don't know what to do with Aidan." I sighed and Ben could see I really was stressed out.

"I don't know either, but do you think you know all your lines now?" Ben asked and I knew he wanted to leave if I knew all my lines.

"Almost." I just replied and we went on with learning them.

Five minutes later, Peter arrived in the house and he was suprised to see that Aidan and I weren't even talking.

"Goodmorning Skyla, have you perhaps seen Aidan?" Peter asked and I just nodded.

"No, I haven't. I guess that he's somewhere learning his lines with Dean or something." I said but didn't look at him.

"Benedict, what are you doing here?" Peter then asked and I looked at Ben with terror.

"Just helping Skyla learn her lines." Ben said and he just smiled at Peter.

"That's great, we're beginning in five minutes." Peter said and then walked away, looking for Aidan and Dean.

"Ben, how can I act in love with Aidan when I totally want to just ignore him." I sighed while I just put my papers away.

"You just act! You don't .need to love Aidan, just make it look like you love...what was his name?" he asked and I just smiled a bit.

"Kili, Eryn loves Kili." I just said with a laugh.

"Well you don't need to love Aidan at all, as long as Eryn loves Kili, it's fine!" he said happily and I attacked him with a hug.

"Thank you Ben, you're a great friend." I exclaimed and I saw that Peter signaled me to come shooting.

"I think I need to go, we're beginning." I said as I stood up from the couch.

"I'll go with you, just in case." Ben said as he grabbed my wrist and walked with me to the set.

"Skyla, were you able to learn your lines with Ben?" Martin asked as he stood next to me.

"Yeah, of course." I said as I gestured to Ben.

"That's great!" Martin said with a smile and I happily smiled back.

"Okay guys, we're gonna begin with Fili and Kili entering the house. Martin, Skyla, go stand by the door please." Peter said and Dean and Aidan walked out the door.

"You ready?" I asked while I stood by the door next to Martin.

"Yeah, of course." Martin said with a wink and I smiled back.

"And action!" Peter yelled and Martin quickly opened the door.

"Fili." Dean said firmly and I put one hand on Martin's shoulder and leaned against him a bit.

"And Kili." Aidan said as he inspected me from head to toe and I just blushed really bad.

"At your service." they said as they bowed down and then just walked in.

"Okay, that was it. Cut!" Peter said and I just sighed and kept talking to Martin hoping Aidan wouldn't come to me.

And that's how I spent the time until lunch, and I had some doubts about who I wanted to sit with

Aidan, Dean, Orlando and Richard?

Or Martin, Benedict and Peter?

#FirstWorldProblems XD