Chapter 22

After just a couple of minutes sitting in silence, I calmed down a bit but I was still crying.

"Skyla, would you like to tell us what happened. From the minute you left the set please." Martin said and I noticed that the other man was also listening to us.

"Well, Richard, Dean and Aidan dragged me away from the set, and then Dean threw Aidan in the water, and Richard threw me in. I couldn't swim so Aidan helped me, and after that we went to our trailer, and I told him I couldn't swim, so he said he was going to teach me." I said but I got interrupted by some knocks on the door.

"Martin, have you perhaps seen Skyla?" I heard Adam's polite voice ask and I shook my head signaling Martin to say no.

"No, I haven't seen her." Martin yelled at the door followed by a sigh from Adam.

"But this guy named 'Aidan' taught you how to swim?" the guy asked and I just nodded.

"Wait, how rude, I totally forgot to introduce myself. Benedict Cumberbatch, you may call me Ben." he said and I quickly shook his hand.

"Skyla Pace, Lee's adopted daughter." I said and I just sighed.

"But what did you do after he taught you how to swim?" Martin asked and he poured another cup of tea for me.

"We went to dinner, and there Orlando and Dean kinda 'kidnapped' me again, and Orlando threw me in the water by Dean. Dean then asked if I wanted to know if Aidan really loved me, and I said 'yes'. He then made me act like I almost drowned, and Aidan believed it." I said and I started crying again just at the thought of Aidan.

"Should I ask Peter if you could have a day off tomorrow?" Martin asked and I just shook my head.

"No, I'm in so many scenes! I cannot just be a day off." I exclaimed while I picked my cup of tea up with shaking hands.

"But what is so bad about filming your scenes?" Ben asked and I just started crying at loud again and I hoped Martin could explain it.

"She needs to act in love with Aidan." Martin said as he kept rubbing my back making sure I was comfortable.

"I can't even go to my trailer to get my phone." I said sadly as I cried onto Martin's shoulder.

"Skyla? I know you're in there. We need to talk." I heard Aidan say as he knocked on the door.

"Should I sent him away for you?" Ben asked but I just nodded in agreement.

Ben then stood up, and opened the door, but making sure Aidan couldn't see me.

"Skyla isn't in the mood to talk to you." Ben said and he was about to close the door.

"Please, I really, really, really need to talk to her." I heard Aidan beg but I knew Ben could hold him off.

"You hurt her, don't think 'sorry' will be enough. You should leave." Ben said and I was still crying onto Martin's shoulder.

"Can I see her?" Aidan asked calmly and I then noticed that he was also hurt.

"No, leave!" Ben exclaimed and I heard Aidan sigh as he walked away.

"Thank you Ben." I said when he sat down on the couch again.

"Where were we in the story?" Martin asked me and I wiped all my tears away.

"Aidan believed that she had drowned." Ben said and he gave me another cup of tea.

"Aidan then said he loved me, but immediately corrected himself by saying he loved me as a friend. We then quickly went to our trailer, and the guys came over. We decided to play truth or dare..." I sighed and I just started tearing up because I remembered Aidan's angry face when I walked away from him.

"Go on please." Ben said and I just sighed and continued.

"I chose dare, and everyone had suggestions. Aidan picked Dean's idea, give someone a lap dance. Everyone thought Aidan would take it for himself, but he made Dean sit in the chair. I saw it as payback, for all the times that he had done something to me and Aidan." I said but they could barely hear what I was saying.

"And after that Aidan got angry?" Martin asked and I nodded and put my head on his shoulder.

"Yes..." I said and Martin was still rubbing my arm just like my dad always did.

"Would you like to sleep here?" Martin asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes, please." I said and Martin handed me a blanket.

"I'll help you tomorrow, handeling Aidan and stuff." Ben said and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Ben, that means alot for me." I said as I put my arms around him and he seemed happy.

"Skyla, I just love to help those who need me." he replied as he rubbed his hands on my back.

"I think you should rest Skyla." Martin said and he gestured to his bed.

"Don't you want to sleep on your own bed?" I asked a little bit suprised.

"You can sleep on it tonight, you need it way more." Martin said and I just thanked him with a hug.

"Goodnight guys." I said before walking into the bedroom.

"Goodnight Skyla." they both said and I finally got a smile on my face.

I just put my head into the pillow, and just continued crying.

I kinda miss Aidan, but ignoring me is a reason to leave.

But now I'm sure that he doesn't love me anymore, even tough I don't know the reason why.

I'd be suprised if I can fall asleep tonight...