Chapter 41

When the movie ended, I was literally on Dean's lap clutching his arm tightly.

"I'm beginning to think you're scared." Dean said and I quickly moved from his couch.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it." I said and I started cleaning all the empty chocolate and candy wrappers.

"Skyla, you should've told me. I didn't want to scare you." Dean said and he really felt guilty.

"Dean, I'm okay." I said and I sat down on the couch again.

"You're scared, I'm staying here until you fall asleep." Dean said and he crossed his arms.

"There's no need." I said but he didn't listen.

"Someone's staying here with you tonight, if it's not me it's Aidan." he said but Aidan cannot come here.

"Dean, I'll be fine." I said followed by a sigh from him.

"Call me if you need something, okay?" he said as he hugged me.

"Yeah, fine. Goodnight." I replied and he walked out leaving me alone.

Oh dear lord, I'm so scared.

What if the killer will just burst in, and kill everyone I've ever loved.

What if Luke will just burst in, and take me with him.

What if Amanda escaped prison, and kill me only to see Lee suffer. (You'll get to know Amanda in the prequel, hehehe)

I grabbed my phone, and I dialed Aidan's number.

"Hello?" I heard Aidan's sleepy voice say and I think I woke him up.

"Hey, it's me." I said and I put the phone on speaker as I turned off my tv.

"Skyla? Why are you still up? Is there something wrong?" he asked and I grabbed my phone again.

"I was wondering if you could visit, just so I won't be alone." I said and I heard some ruffleing sounds in the background.

"Of course, but why." he asked and I just sighed.

"I'll tell you when you get here." I said followed by some knocking on the door.

I opened it, and Aidan stood there with his phone by his ear.

"Tell me." he said shortly and I could hear it two times.

Aidan stepped in, and I immediately hugged him tight.

"Wow, what's wrong?" he asked as he carefully placed his arms around me.

"I'm scared." I said into his shoulder and he started stroking my hair.

"Of what?" he asked and I slightly started crying.

"The killer." I said shortly as he scooped me up and put me on my bed.

"Killer filler?" he asked and I quickly nodded.

"Stay here." I said as I pulled him into my bed.

"Skyla, what about Lee. He would never allow me sleeping here." Aidan said and he was right, but I love him so much.

"At the moment, we have two choices. Me screaming or you staying." I said and Aidan sighed.

"Fine, I'll stay." he said as he took off his shirt and laid down in my bed.

I laid down next to him, and I hugged him as tight as I could.

"I love you." I said and he smiled at me.

"I love you too." Aidan replied and I then heard some knocking on the door.

"Skyla, I think I left my laptop here." my dad said and I signaled Aidan to hide.

He quickly laid down underneath my bed, and put another blanket to cover himself.

"Hello, yeah it's right here." I said as I grabbed the laptop and opened the door of my trailer.

"Thanks, and I also heard some sniffing here. Are you okay?" he asked but I knew my eyes were still a bit red.

"Yeah, I was just a bit scared. I was thinking about Amanda and Luke, so I called Aidan if he could stay for the night. And sorry I didn't ask, but I was just really scared for Luke and Amanda." I said and my dad hugged me tight.

"Send him back, you can stay with me." he said shortly as he walked out again.

"I will." I replied and he nodded as he walked to his own trailer.

"Do I really need to go?" Aidan asked as he put on his shirt again.

"Yeah, but now I feel sorry for waking you up." I said and I yawned.

"No need." he said and he kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Aidan." I said as we both walked out.

"Goodnight Skyla." Aidan said as he put his hands on my waist.

He then cupped my cheeks, and kissed me. I knew this was a bad idea, so I quickly dashed away.

"Sorry." he quickly said and he walked away.

"Wait." I said and he immediately turned around.

I put my arms around him, and I hugged him as tight as I could.

"I miss the nights we spend together." I said into his shoulder and he chuckled.

"Goodnight mahal Kili." I said as I let go of him.

"Goodnight meleth Eryn." Aidan said making me smile alot.

We then both walked away, as I walked into my dad's trailer I could sense something's wrong.

"Dad, is there something wrong?" I asked as I walked into his bedroom and I saw him behind his laptop.

"What's Luke's last name?" he asked and I sat down next to him.

"Heim, why?" I asked and I saw a picture of Luke on his laptop.

"He used to be in prison, but he escaped yesterday." my dad said and he quickly closed his laptop so he could hug me.

He hugged me tight, and this felt like the time I got home from my date with Luke.

I was crying on his shoulder, as he kept telling me to calm down.

"He's coming after me, I'm sure." I sighed and he quickly wiped the tears off my cheek.

"No, no, no, he won't touch you with one finger while I'm still there." he said as he hugged me again.

"What if you aren't around?" I asked still sniffing.

"Then Dean will help you." my dad said clearly avoiding saying that Aidan could protect me.

"Okay." I said shortly and I laid down in his bed hoping he would lay down next to me.

And he did lay down next to me, wnd he put his arms around me.

"Goodnight dad." I said and he clicked off the lights.

"Goodnight Skyla." he replied and we both went to sleep.