Chapter 52

"Skyla, OMG. Are you okay?!" my dad exclaimed and he kneeled down in front of me taking my bleeding wrist in his hand.

"It hurts." I said pressing my teeth together as hard as I could.

"Can someone get a nurse or docters?!" my dad exclaimed wiping all the blood of my wrist.

"Dad, it's not that bad." I said but I was still in alot of pain.

"Skyla, you're bleeding!" my dad exclaimed as he worriedly looked up at me.

"Daddy, it's nothing." I said as I stood up and wiped all the blood off.

"But your wrist is still bleeding! You're not alright!" my dad said and he worriedly grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Dad, I bleed every month. This is really nothing." I said hoping he would shut up what he also did.

"I'll go to a nurse later, Andy can we do this tomorrow?" I asked and he nodded letting me go away.

I went to Aidan's set again, and I saw that they were throwing food and singing. Well, only James Nesbitt was really singing.

There is an inn, a merry old inn
beneath an old grey hill,
And there they brew a beer so brown
That the Man in the Moon himself came down
One night to drink his fill.

The ostler has a tipsy cat
that plays a five-stringed fiddle;
And up and down he runs his bow,
Now squeaking high, now purring low,
Now sawing in the middle.

Peter then yelled cut, and I ran towards Aidan with one hand around my wrist.

"Hey, what's wrong with your wrist?" he asked pointing at my hand covering my wrist.

"I was tossing knives, and I accidently cut my wrist. It's nothing bad, don't worry about it." I said but he was already trying to get all the blood off.

"Too bad, I am going to worry about it." Aidan said and he picked me up, putting me on his shoulder.

"Aidan, can you be back in ten minutes?" Peter asked and Aidan shortly nodded before walking off set.

"Aidan Turner, would you mind telling me what you're planning to do with my daughter?" my dad said as he blocked the exit for us.

I was glad that he wasn't in costume anymore, his costume kinda scared me sometime.

"I'm planning to take her to the nurse, so she can check her wrist." Aidan said and my dad raised an eyebrow.

"And after that?" my dad asked as he crossed his arms.

"I don't know, I still have to shoot some stuff and she doesn't." Aidan said and he quickly passed my dad with me still laying on his shoulder.

"Okay, fine. Bye sweetheart." my dad said and he came walking towards me so I could kiss his cheek.

Aidan then started walking again, and we went to the nurse.

He there put me on a chair, and the nurse started checking my wound.

"This will need some stitching, and bandage." the nurse said and she grabbed all the stuff she needed.

"Skyla, is it okay if I leave now? I think people need me on set." Aidan said but I roughly grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"No, stay here, please." I begged him and he shortly sighed.

"Fine." he said and he kneeled down next to me.

The nurse started stitching my wound, and I was squeezing Aidan's hand.

"Okay, that was it. I have some pain-killers in case it's gonna hurt alot. Don't take more than two a day, understood?" the nurse said as she started wrapping my wrist.

"Yes, thank you very much." I said as she wrapping my wound and handed me a bottle of pills.

We then walked to my trailer, and Aidan was constantly putting his arm around me but then also quickly removing it again.

"Aidan, what's wrong?" I asked when we had arrived at our trailer.

"I was just thinking about Lee and stuff, nothing more." he said clearly trying to not come close to me.

"Aidan, you know I love you." I said as I put my arms around his neck.

"Skyla, I need to go now. I'll see you at dinner. Bye." he said but I didn't like this Aidan.

He was about to walk away, when I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

I gently cupped his cheeks, and I kissed him with all the love and passion I had.

His arms moved to my lower back, and I pulled him down a little bit so I didn't have to stand on my tippy toes anymore.

"I love you." he said softly as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I said and I quickly pecked his soft lips before letting go of him.

"Good luck with shooting." I called after him followed by a smile on his face.

I walked into our trailer being greeted by a little husky jumping up at me.

"Hey buddy." I said as I quickly picked him up and kissed his forehead.

I grabbed my phone from the table, and I put on some music.

Pike started running through the trailer, and jumping on everything, it was clear that he was happy.

"Mommy's gonna shower, I'll leave the music on." I said and I grabbed some clothes from my closet.

When I walked into the bathroom, I saw that Aidan had bought alot of stuff that you could put in the bath.

I let the water flow into the bath, and I put some rose petals in there as well.

The bath was warm and bubbly, and when I got in I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sweetness and silence.

I can't hear a single word
Just know you're talking 'cause your lips keep moving
Every thing I thought I'd learned
Goes out the window
All I want is one thing

You can promise castle, treasures, babies
I don't care
Cause right now you're just enough for me
I want you near
Like a fairytale to feel your breath right on my neck
You remember what I love so baby take me back

Turn down the lights down low and kiss me under the dark
Cause when you're touching me baby I see sparks
You make my heart go
*whistles*
You
*whistles*
You, you make my heart go
*whistles*
You
*whistles*
You, you make my heart go.

"Skyla, I'm back for a minute!" I heard Aidan yell and I slightly smiled.

"I'm in the bath!" I yelled and I could still hear Pike bark with the music.

"Hey, I needed to get your dress." Aidan said as he walked in and grabbed the dress from the ground.

"Oh, okay." I said shortly as I looked at him still in his costume.

"What are you gonna make for dinner tonight?" I asked as I quickly covered my myself with my hands.

"I don't know, I thought we maybe could go out for dinner, like a date." he said as he pulled my chin up with two of his fingers.

"Or you make dinner, and we'll make it a romantic night, just a fancy dinner thing." I said and I quickly pecked his lips.

"If that what my princess wants, then we'll do it." Aidan said and he winked at me.

"Shouldn't you go back to set?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'll see you in two hours. You better dress nice." he said sarcastically as he walked out again.

I stepped out of the bath, and wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked out of the bathroom, and went to the bedroom.

"Pikey, what should mommy wear for the date with daddy?" I asked as I picked Pike up and held him in front if my closet.