part 16 cp9 is going down 1st half

(i realised i made alvida join the charge when she was supposed to be kidnapped, luckily since she didn't really do anything important lets just pretend she is getting helped by chopper- shit chopper was supposed to be kidnapped too! i fucked it up, uh lets pretend he's tending his his own wounds as well as robin, frankly, and alvida's)

spandam: "Fukurou go kick their ass!"

Fukurou: "got it! chapapapa!"

luffy: "you got this one mikiti!"

mikita: "hmph I'll make sure to make you proud luffy *wink*"

sanji: "*hits the floor* damn it!"

Fukurou: "don't think I'll go easy cause you're a girl! chapapapa!"

mikita: "prepare to be crushed, literally"

*fukurou launched himself at mikita who made herself light and jumped up really high*

mikita: "missed me~"

fukurou: "just you wait chapapapa!" 

*fukurou began to use the six powers, rushing his way up and punching mikita into the wall of the building*

mikita: "crap!"

*mikita got out of the rubble only for fukurou to send her right back into the wall*

mikita: "d-damnt it what am i supposed to do..."

luffy: "mikita! focus and remember what i taught you!"

mikita: "r-right..."

*as fukurou tried to punch her again she dodged just in time, and with that she began to keep dodging his punches before kicking him away and jumping above him and making herself 10000 tons and using armament haki on her back and butt as she fell down onto fukurou slaming him into the ground with 10000 tons of force*

spandam: "N-NO WAY!"

kaku: "they know observation haki too..."

spandam: "Kumadori go on you're up next!"

luffy: "hmm alright i choose-"

*suddenly buggy stepped up*

buggy: "leave this one to me luffy..."

luffy: "buggy... heh alright go on then!"

kumadori: "aaaaah iiiiit seeeems yoouuu have seeennnt ouuut the cloooownnn-"

*buggy sent his armafied fist flying at kumadori's nose*

buggy: "I'LL SHOW YOU HELL FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY KIDS- I MEAN CREW!"

*buggy armafied his body parts as he split himself into a bunch of pieces and spun like a tornado trapping kumadori inside and damaging him to the extreme*

kumadori: "AAAAH WHAAATTT ISSSS THIIIIISS" 

(god i hate how he speaks)

buggy: "TAKE THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH!" 

*buggys hands hand both of kumadoris arms up leaving him defenceless and buggy delivered kick after kick into his stomach til kumadori puked and passed out*

luffy: "nice job buggy, or should i saw daaaad (he says teasingly)"

buggy: " OH BE QUIET YOU *blushing in embarrassment*"

spandam: "NO WAY WE ARE LOSING THIS BADLY HOLY SHIT!"

luffy: "well you're the one who made the mistake of kidnapping some of my crew, and hell you're lucky you all worked together and caught them off guard or they would've kicked your asses"

rob lucci: "is that so strawhat..."

luffy: " IT'S LUFFY PIGEON GUY JEEZ YOU'RE BAD WITH NAMES!"

everyone: "YOU JUST CALLED HIM PIGEON GUY THOUGH!"

to be continued..

explanation: I'm having really bad writers block and still want to get some content out so i'll make this a two parter and finish the rest of this part in the next chapter but please feel free to enjoy this while i think of stuff