part 14 water 7 new devil fruit user?

*before we begin... fuck foxy we skipping that shit, lets just say luffy refused his challenge this time and kicked his ass cause god DAMN THAT WENT ON FOR TOO LONG, oh and ice dude? (lmao forgot his name i think it was akuigi or something) luffy one shot him this time around which in turn makes robin feel very safe cause this time around luffy is much stronger and due to the fact she has a little crush on him lmao*

(it was night and luffy was having a bad dream about the future he is trying to prevent...)

*suddenly he woke up and saw he was in his 5th gear... he decided to go out to get some fresh air*

???: "you know you don't have the gum gum fruit right?" 

*luffy turned around immediately and saw me*

luffy: "screen?"

me: "yo, whats up"

luffy: "whaddya mean i don't have the gum gum fruit? of course i do"

me: "luffy you actually have a mythical zoan devil fruit model: nika"

luffy: "b-but shanks said-"

me: "he lied... yes you are made of rubber now but your powers are only limited to your imagination, i believe your power is just to make things you want to just kinda happen? I'm not really sure"

luffy: "WHOA THATS SO COOL!"

me: "yeah it is, anyways you better turn back your crews about to wake up" 

*i leave through a portal*

*luffy turns back into his normal form*

nami: "*yawns* morning luffy"

luffy: "morning nami are the girls up?"

nami: "*smiles* mhm and it looks like we're nearly at the next island"

luffy: "good... the merry needs some repairs"

*usopp walks over to them*

usopp: "huh? what do you mean the merry seems fine to me?"

luffy: "I'm serious we need to get her to the next island"

nami: "well don't worry we're nearly at the next island now"

zoro: "uh guys!"

*everyone turned to him*

buggy: "whats wrong son- i mean swordsman"

zoro: "th-theres a devil fruit on nami's trees!"

*low and behold to everyone's shock they saw the devil fruit right there*

*nami had money symbols on her eyes*

nami: "if we sell this we could make so much money-"

luffy: "no i have a better idea!"

usopp: "h-huh? like what, y-your not gonna make of of us eat it right?!"

luffy: "what of course not!"

luffy: "zoro bring it here!"

*zoro listened to his captain and brought it over*

(authors note: lets just pretend somewhere in the future vegapunk's research on how to feed devil fruits to objects was revealed)

*luffy grabbed zoros sword* (the one that he got from Kuina when she died)

*and luffy fed the sword the devil fruit*

. . .

everyone: "EHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!"

nami: "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"