part 15 preventing the buster call

*as the train sped down the rails luffy was training the everliving shit out of everyone although they weren't against it they were pumped to kick marine ass!*

luffy: "CMON TRAIN HARDER!"

everyone: "YES LUFFY!"

luffy: "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"

everyone: "SAVE ROBIN/ROBIN-SWAN AND FRANKY/BIG BRO"

(you know who would say what)

luffy: "AND WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO AFTER?!"

everyone: "WE'RE- uh... what are we gonna do?"

luffy: "EAT MEAT AND PARTY!"

everyone: "YEAH!"

*after a while they all arrived*

*they were all at the first island staring out across the many marines*

luffy: "GIVE US BACK OUR FRIENDS YOU BASTARDS!"

*luffy shot out a burst of conqueror's haki knocking out most the marines everywhere in enies lobby before using gum gum ufo and flying off to where he fought Blueno*

*the other strawhats pretty much did the same as in canon and for the ones who weren't originally there lets see what they are up too*

*alvida was sliding after luffy trying her best to keep up as she struck down any marines who luffy's haki didn't hit*

*buggy was with ussop and the giants as they headed up to luffy as well*

*mikita (miss valentine) was making herself light so she could peacefully float to luffy*

*marianne (miss goldenweek) stayed at the first island as she were too terrified to join the others* 

*and last but not least merry had transformed into her ship form and started sailing around to the other side of enies lobby*

*ahem and for now back with luffy who is currently beating blueno's ass*

luffy: "GUM GUM GATTLING!"

*luffy's arms flew at blueno hitting him all over his body in mere milliseconds making him spew blood out before falling to the ground out cold*

luffy: "uh oops i think i hit him too hard allwell, HEY ROBIN, FRANKY CAN YOU HEAR ME"

*meanwhile in the building frankys ass was growing to use that coca cola ass rocket thing like in canon as he breaks through the wall and of course robin this time would straight away beg for luffy to save her (as this time she didn't willingly get taken)*

*luffy stretched his arms forward grabbing the both of them and pulling them to him before breaking their shackles*

franky: "heh nice stawhat you work efficiently"

*robin hugged luffy and sobbed while thanking him* 

luffy: "hey don't worry robin I'm here now...."

*and with that the rest of cp9 and spandam came out to the balcony as one by one the rest of the strawhats arrived apart from Marianne of course*

buggy: "are those the bastards who took my daughter- i mean crewmate"

luffy: "ahahaha you totally act like you're our dad"

buggy was a little embarrassed 

kaku: "stop ignoring us you bastards"

luffy: "shut up usopp 2!"

usopp and kaku: "WE LOOK NOTHING ALIKE"

alvida: "these guys don't look so tough"

zoro: "well have to share cause we outnumber them"

spandam: "you're all starting to piss me off perhaps i should use this..."

*he got out the buster call snail which terrified robin as she told everyone what it is but right after her tale luffy just stretched his arm out and snatched the gold snail before crushing it*

spandam: "y-you idiot! SHIT!, alright cp9 your only mission is to KILL THE STRAWHAT PIRATES"

*luffy smirks remember what comes next when the train comes as they all jump down and go flying into enies lobby*

*nami bonked his head dealing 0 damage*

nami: "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!"

*luffy just laughed while buggy and usopp were checking to see if their hearts were still beating*

*cp9 and spandam came to the big room where the strawhats were*

kaku: "looks like this will be an all out war huh..."

luffy: "nuh uh i want us all to do 1 v 1's i wanna see just how much my crew have grown, chopper you take care of robin and frankly we got this"

chopper: "yes luffy!"

*the little doctor rushed to robin and frankly to treat their wounds*

spandam: "tch... fine but we will win!, go kalifa teach them a lesson"

kalifa: "too easy"

luffy: "nami go kick her ass"

nami: "WHAAAAT ME?!"

sanji: "luffy what the hell you cant just send nami out there-"

luffy: "trust me i know nami will win" *he says with a grin*

nami: "luffy... *determined* alright I'll kick this bimbos ass!"

usopp: "wow she really wants to impress luffy!"

*nami blushes and punches usopp*

nami: "sh-shut up idiot it's not like that at all!"

everyone (mind) -luffy: "it's totally like that"

*both the girls walk into the center to begin their fight as nami begins making clouds*

kalifa: "seriously? clouds is that it? *sends bubbles at nami getting her leg making nami trip*"

nami: "wh-what the hell?!"

kalifa: "i ate the bubble bubble fruit and now i control bubbles"

*everyone: "that's kinda lame..."

kalifa: "TCH SHUT UP"

nami: "YOU LET YOUR GAURD DOWN! *nami made the clouds rain heavily keeping kalifa in place as thunder struck down on her before nami ran over and slammed her clima-tact which was covered with her armament haki making her lose a tooth and get knocked out"

*cp9 was shocked*

kaku: "shit they have haki!"

spandam: "SHUT UP let me decide who to send out next..."

so what do you guys think who should spandam send out next in order?