1# ☆𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙣: 7 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣☆

7 minutes in heaven
Ship: Jaywon

Jungwon has a huge crush on Jay. At a party organized by their friends, they end up playing "7 Minutes in Heaven." Will Jungwon be able to confess his feelings?

For two whole years, Jungwon had a big crush on Jay. Jay works at a cute café, and almost every day, Jungwon, along with his best friend Sunoo, would peek inside the café just to catch a glimpse of Jay.

One evening, as they stood outside the café, Sunoo couldn't keep it in any longer. "Come on, Jungwon! When will you tell Jay about your feelings? I can't stand freezing out here just for..."

Jungwon interrupted with a playful grin, "You don't have to stay if you don't want to."

Sunoo scoffed but didn't give up. "Seriously, it's been two freaking years. Just tell Jay how you feel. He isn't going to kill you."

Jungwon sighed, looking at Jay through the window. "I know. But what if he doesn't like me back? I'd kill myself out of embarrassment."

Sunoo nudged Jungwon, teasing him. "You won't know unless you try. And I can't handle this cold much longer."

He suddenly got an idea. "Hey, Jungwon, Heeseung planned a hangout at his house for next week. He told me to bring you along if you're up for it. Jay's going to be there, too. It's the perfect time to confess!"

Jungwon hesitated, unsure. "I dont know about that. Who else is going to be there?"

Sunoo listed the names, "It's going to be me, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jake, Jay, you, and Ni-ki."

Jungwon raised an eyebrow, "Ni-ki? The one who had a crush on you?"

Sunoo shrugged, "He already said it was just a joke."

Jungwon teased him, "You never know."

Sunoo blushes, "So, are you coming with me now?"

Jungwon thought for a moment and finally said, "Fine. I'm in."

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Now, the day of the hangout had arrived. Sunoo picked up Jungwon from his house, and the two friends made their way to Heeseung's place together.

As they entered, they were greeted by everyone. Sunoo and Jungwon settled on the couch, exchanging greetings with Sunghoon, Heeseung, Jake, Jay, and Ni-ki.

Jungwon, seated next to Jay, felt an overwhelming wave of shyness. Being so close to him stirred a mix of excitement and anxiety within him.

First, the group played Uno. Heeseung won every round, making everyone laugh. Then, they played Mario Kart, and Jake and Ni-ki kept winning. They argued a lot, but it was all in good fun.

Jungwon noticed something interesting – Ni-ki seemed to be looking at Sunoo a lot. When it was finally Sunoo's turn to win in Mario Kart, he was super happy, and he could see Ni-ki's eyes light up too. It was obvious that Ni-ki wasn't joking about having a crush on Sunoo.

Next, they decided to watch a horror movie. Sunoo hated horror, and Jungwon knew it. Every time there was a scary part, Sunoo jumped and hid behind the person next to him—Ni-ki.