So this is love huh? - Final Chapter

"Should we go closer to the tree?" Damian nodded as he still looked red, smiling nervously, and we walked up closer to the tree. I could feel Bond sitting behind us watching the scene emerge. Wait... didn't I see this moment... a while ago through Bonds future thoughts... i... "you look really beautiful you know..." "th..thanks... haha.." I always laugh when I'm nervous... but why am I nervous?! It's just Damian... come to think of it- have i ever said those... those 3 words? Those 3 meaningful words that can possibly change everything?

"Damian. I..."
"Anya. I..."

"I love you"

We both gasped, blushed, went very squeamish, but kept our hands together. "I- im sorry I didn't mean to!-" "yeah.. I- uh-"  We just looked each other, deep into each of our eyes. I can't believe this is happening right now, it happened all so fast, it escalated so quickly... but I think I'm okay with that...

And before we knew it, we were kissing, in-front of this beautiful view. So this is love huh? It's so... enchanting... and magical.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Anddd... that was my last thought as we kissed! Why did you want to know so badl- and of course you're asleep... hahaha..." I still remember that day so vividly. 12 years later, i cant believe how fast time flies. I turned to Damian who still looked as handsome as ever, and down to our 6 year old daughter, Jade. After Damian proposed to me a couple years ago, I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect life! It was a journey I'll never forget. I just never thought it would come to a ring on my finger.

"I don't think Jade really cared about our whole love story" Damian laughed softly and came to sit down beside me. "True, i don't even know why she asked, considering she fell asleep! But oh well." I planted a small kiss on Damian's cheek and said "I guess we can go downstairs now, second son"

And with that we both laughed and went of downstairs, with Jade sleeping peacefully in her bed.

Thanks for all the time you spent with me Damian. Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, this fanfic has finally come to an end! I can't believe it! I'm so so so grateful to all of you, my readers, it's been such a joy to write this silly story that so many of you enjoy! I really can't thank you enough :).

I'm sorry if the ending feels rushed, this is just what I had planned, if you don't like it, I could always write an alternative ending/a longer one for you in the future. I'm also sorry for disappearing randomly at times, I should really stop doing that 💀.

I never thought I'd actually be sad to see this fanfic come to an end, considering it was just a little idea I had in the back of my mind a few months ago. Yet again, thank you all!! :)

With this story at its end, I'm hoping to possibly start another? If thats what you'd like to see then I'd be happy to write something else for you all. Btw, if i do make another story, I will definitely upload 1-2 times a week :_). I made space for it in my schedule so I'm serious now 💪😤

If anyone is interested in a new story, I'll let you know on the things I'll be best suited to write about (anime, Harry Potter etc etc) and with that thank you all!!!

(And Merry Christmas! 😁)