Saved once more

I stood in the dimly lit office sitting in a chair next to Ruby. As much as I hate her guts, she's pretty good at acting. Those tears really add to the effect. Although, she's probably crying over the fact Damian and I lo- like each-other. Professor Henderson sat behind the desk in-front of me. I can't believe he's still principal after all these years. It was just us 3 sitting in this room, with the deafening silence roaming around. How awful. Then Sir coughed elegantly, straightened his tie and laid his hands out on the table before him. "Right. Well then. It appears that you, Anya Forger, one of our imperial scholars within Eden Academy has caused a mishap upon another student. Care to explain?" He stared me in the eyes as I began to reply. "Professor Henderson, i think you'll find this ugl- student sitting beside me is indeed... a liar!"

Sir turned to Ruby and nodded his head as she began to speak in her horrific voice. "I think you'll find sir, that Forger here, out of anger, broke my arm when I simply said her hair clip was askew! I believe she has severe anger issues, but I'm sure it's not her fault! Probably passed down by a parent" that made me boil with anger as she knows mentioning something to do with "parents" would have an impact considering what happened a while ago. But I stayed calm as Sir continued to speak. "From what I can see, Miss Vernon's arm is broken and within that cast, and the blame is directed to you Miss Forger. I'm sorry but this sort of behaviour will result in losing your position as an imperial scholar. Possibly even facing suspension"

I sat there for a moment thinking the only way to save me right now is an x-ray on her arm, or at least prove she's fine. Maybe she actually does have some braincells... NO! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THERE IS A BRAIN IN HER HEAD! I WILL WIN!- somehow. It seems my motivational speech to myself in my head convinced the universe to join my side as that's when Damian pushed the doors open of the office and looked superhero like, with his imperial scholar cape swaying from the wind gushing in, and his hair moving in the same way. Very attractive I must sa- AHEM. ANYWAYSSSSSS.... He stood there, Ruby looking on in awe.. of course.. and Professor Henderson looking with the same expression. I read his mind to hear "oh so elegant!" Over and over again-

"I'm greatly sorry for the interruption sir but I'll have you find that Anya is completely innocent. She has not done anything to Ruby here and I have the proof." Damian never fails to impress me... he stood out of the way to reveal two people standing with a very composed posture, both looking awfully like Ruby... that could only mean... how on earth did Damian have time to do this?! And in class too?! Either he's very smart or just likes taking risks. Ruby's expression turned into a sour one as she saw her parents standing there with a look of disgust on their face. "Take that ridiculous cast off! You don't even need it!" Was what ,who I'm assuming her mother is, said. Then her father spoke. "Yes, stop this ridiculous gig. I'm ever so sorry Professor. It seems some things can will a person so far until they choose the most uncanny decision. Never thought that would be such for my daughter..." I couldn't help laughing as I saw her anger swell up.

"NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! SHE TOOK DAMIAN FROM ME!! AND DAMIAN! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A FUTURE TOGETHER!" Wow she really likes to shine her ugliness bold and bright for all to see. But then even I was surprised at Damian's words next. "If I'm going to have a future with anyone, I'd rather it be with Anya." Everyone fell silent with these words. Damian... he... wait... I... HUH?! I mean... we did sort of confess... our feelings and all that.... But... well... "Miss Vernon, for trying to get another student in trouble, and without any elegance, you will face a two day suspension." Those words were the best words that ever left that old man's mouth. Ruby looked mortified as her parents dragged her out screaming at her for being such a disgrace or whatever they were saying.

I turned to Damian and couldn't help wondering how on earth he had time to do all this, considering he was supposed to BE IN A LESSON! "You both can return to lesson now" is what sir said with a sigh after all the commotion. We both walked out together and closed the doors behind us before I started questioning him. "How on earth did you do all that?" He smiled slightly and said "I made sure I had some time, plus you did tell me all the details I really needed." You know what I don't really care how he did it, I'm just glad he did. He saved me once again. "I need to start helping you out more or you're gonna be way ahead in the lead" i laughed and so did he before I threw my arms around him and gave him a hug. Just as magical as before.