I finally understand- Part 2

"You're in love."

"Hahahahahahaha- what?" No.... no I'm not... I wouldn't be in love with Damian... why would I be?-
"And that's something your just going to have to accept" Becky laughed after she told me that, I suppose she thinks she's Cupid or something now. "Look how would you know?!" Even though I'm trying to deny it, I already knew what she was going to say it deep down. "Think about it Anya, how do you feel when you're with Damian?" "Ummm" The answer to that would be, happy, safe, warm... yeah... but am I really gonna tell her that?- "you know what you don't even have to answer that question, but what I do want you to do is go find that Damian and tell him the truth." "BUT BECKY!- it's not that simple!" There is no way I can just go up to Damian and say "so apparently I love you." JUST NO! Anyways I don't even know if I do love him... umm..

"Are you paying for the coffee and that by the way?" I didn't know why she was asking but I replied with a yes. "Okay then, unless you go I'm going to order one of everything from the menu!" "WHAT- I won't be able to afford that! You'll have to pay-" "no can do" she smiled evilly and then said "all you gotta do is say a few wordsssss" "FINE! I'LL GO" people started staring at us again but I couldn't be bothered with that right now. I sighed before saying "He stays at Eden doesn't he?" "Yep, now meet me back here in... 2 hours? With good news" before I could respond Becky pushed me out the shop and waved me goodbye out the window. I guess I'm doing this now... do I really love him though? Let me think about it.... He's helped me so many times, he's changed into such a good person, he's so sweet, he's a joy to be around, I smile when I see him, when we are together I don't want that time to end and whenever I'm with him I have a good time... okay well I'm no professional but I think I really do.... Really do.... Really do love him.

School was only across the road so I walked over and then realised the gates were locked to get in. I could turn back to the cafe but Becky would be mad.... Oh god, time to pull a mom. I went round to the back of the school and pulled myself up on the wall like it was a climbing frame, using the jagged bricks to place my hands and feet down. What am I doing? I sure hope no one sees me- I continued to climb up until I got onto the balcony of the girls dorms. Thank god there were no cameras in this part of the school. I looked in the window of the dorm and luckily no one was in the room so I pushed the window which was already slightly ajar and tumbled in. I didn't do all this training for nothing hahahaha- anyhoo. I creeped out of the room and through the corridor all the way to the boys dorms. Now which one was Damian's room? There was no way to see who's room was whos so I was sort of stuck. Well there is absolutely nothing I can do now so-

"Anya?" I turned around to see Damian, wearing a white t-shirt, black trousers and his hair wet. He was carrying a small basket of dirty clothes and a towel, he must have just gotten out the shower. "What are you doing here?" Wow he looks good- AHEM "oh umm, I was looking for you!" "Oh, uh, how did you get in?-" "I... went through the back?" "Well okay then, what did you need me for again?" This is very hard to spit out. "I wanted to say I... I... umm... I..." he looked a bit confused and I could feel my self turning red yet again. "I.. I.. l- thank you!" Wow. Talk about failing. "For what? I haven't done anything for you." "But you have! You've helped me so much these past weeks. You've been really nice to me and um thanks for that" "oh... well... you don't have to thank me for that, I had just finally learnt from my annoying ways as a kid..." "haha, thanks for that too" he laughed a bit and so did I. I think I'll wait before telling him. Plus he might not even like me! I would like to keep this friendship just a little bit longer...

"Your a good friend Damian" "yeah, you too.." we just stared at each other for a long time, both of us slightly smiling. Then Damian suddenly dropped the basket he was holding and came closer to me. He blushed a bit as he said "I.. I've been meaning to say something and if you don't feel the same then forget I said anything but..." wait a second... Damian?...

"I like you a lot Anya."

—————————————————————

Quick note: sorry it's been like 2 weeks since I updated, I've been a bit busy recently. I was also logged out of Wattpad and forgot my password 💀💀💀💀 but I should be good to go now lol