RUBY!

About me? Well i'm looking forward to hearing this. Me and Becky stood outside the classroom listening to what Ruby wanted to say about me. Becky looked interested now probably just as much as I was. Then Damian spoke. "Anya? What about Anya?" I heard Ruby laugh a little bit then she said "She's a good friend of mine and you see she has something to tell you but she doesn't know how to say it so she asked me to say it for her and of course I'm a nice friend so I did as she asked" GOOD FRIEND?! IS THIS... THING JUST BUILT ON LIES?! "Can you just get to the point I have somewhere to be" hearing Damian say that made me grin as I know Ruby wants to be in a relationship with him more than anything. "Anya said, please stop trying Damian I don't like you and I know what your trying to do, back off. Harsh I know" I could have screamed. Damian's my friend is there such a problem with that?! Ruby clearly can't fit it into her tiny brain that we aren't dating... and we won't ever probably...

My heart sunk as Damian didn't reply. He must have been hurt by this, he surely wants to be friends with me after everything he's done for me so after hearing that from Ruby must be a lot to take in. I looked at Becky who then mouthed "what are you doing still standing there?" OF COURSE! Becky's right I can just barge into the classroom right now and tell Damian its all lies. Sure he might think it's a little weird I was outside the room but that can wait. I kicked the door which was already ajar to open it fully, standing in the frame. "Sorry I couldn't help hearing a rat from across the corridor can I interrupt?" Ruby looked horrified as I stood their, my pink hair moving slightly from the gust of wind that entered the room. I stared her down with my emerald eyes and had a stern look on my face. I could feel Damian's own eyes on me as he tried to understand the situation. Then Ruby started to try get out of the situation. "Anya? Were you eavesdropping on me and Damian? That's a bit rude." "I think it's a bit rude that you said I don't like Damian  which I do"

What did I just say... HOW COULD I LET THAT SLIP FROM MY MOUTH?! WHAT IF DAMIAN TAKES IT THE WRONG WAY?! OH NO NO NO. "I knew it. I KNEW IT! You like Damian and you want him all to yourself" "No your misunderstood, I meant-" then Damian spoke "So you were lying to me Ruby" "NO! I WASN'T! THIS IS THE LIER! FORGER IS THE ONE!" I started to laugh at her desperate attempts. "Wow Ruby, your pathetic, you know that right?" I then read Ruby's mind to here her say "I'll make her miserable if it's the last thing I do" I couldn't help my self from responding. "Oh? Is that so? I'd like to see you try before I break your arm" WHAT AM I DOING?! I need to get control of myself, I can't just threaten to break her arm- why am i so afraid of Damian thinking I don't like him? "Look at the type of person she is Damian! Threats! Lies!" At that moment I locked eyes with Damian. He had a blank expression on his face, probably still trying to read the situation. As I was looking at him I heard Ruby say something else in her mind: "This thing is in my way, just like she's in everyone else's. Her first mom left her right? Hmph, and I bet she still wonders why.

My first mom. My first parents at that... I don't know anything about them come to think of it... I don't know why they left me... I was given back to the orphanage numerous times so maybe she's right- I am in everyone's way. I looked down to the ground and clenched my skirt as tight as I could to try get control of my self and then Damian said "Anya?" I raised my head to look at him again as a tear rolled down my cheek. I smiled as I replied "I'm fine"

Next part: In his arms

Sorry I've taken so long to upload 😟 I give up being consistent with it I think everyone knows that 💀 but I'll try upload as much as I can :). Also I don't know if Anya does figure out anything about her parents as I haven't been able to get my hands on the manga so if she does sorry about that. Thanks for still reading this fanfic ☺️