Chapter 8~ Friends?

(A/n do the songs work for you because the aren't for me, also there is a Spotify playlist you can listen to. Also sorry its so short.)

Everywhere.

(Y/n Pov)

"Thanks, what's with the bird suit?" I question.

"I'm Sam Wilson, aka The Falcon. The bird suit is so I can fly." Sam replys.

"That's cool!" I walk over to the couch to introduce myself to the others.

"What's your name new girl? And what can you do?" He asks.

"I'm y/n, I'm a super soldier."

"Damn, didn't know there were more of those out there." He laughs to himself.

"Yeah, I guess." I laugh awkwardly.

"Got to say y/n you really pissed buck off today. Then again it's easy to do so. Wouldn't you say Steve?"

"Language, and you just got to give him Time he'll come around." Steve agrees.

"I don't think I want him to, it's funny." Sam is now erupting in laughter causing everyone the agree and laugh.

"How can buck hate someone so much that he only just met." Sam looks towards me.

"Well, I wouldn't say it's the first time we've met." I mutter while giggling nervously.

I hope they don't find out where we met, they will hate me.

I go up to my room but Sam follows me.

"So how are you going to get revenge on Bucky?" He asks intrigued.

"You'll see." I smirk and wink at him. I shut the door and get ready for a shower.

After I got out I put on the clothes I already have. I don't have much in my wardrobe, just a couple things like a fighting suit, leggings, a few sweatshirts.

Wow, I really need to go shopping.

Then Natasha knocks on the door. I open it and it is Natasha with another girl.

"Hey y/n, this is Wanda." Natasha points to Wanda, "We are going shopping. Want to come with?"

"Yeah, sure just give me a minute." I get my phone that Fury gave me with some money tucked into the phone case.

I come out and join the others. "I got Tony's card by the way." Natasha exclaims.

"Nice." I comment.

We arrive at the mall. We head into a large clothing store. I pick out a few outfits. Then we leave.

"I'm so hungry!" Natasha declares.

"Me too, what should we eat?" I agree.

"Shawarmas?" Wanda suggests.

We sit down and start eating.

"So, Starks daughter. That's got to have perks right. Also why haven't we found out about you until now?" Wanda says naturally curious.

"Well, if I'm gonna be honest I didn't know he was my dad until a few weeks ago. And I haven't really been living here. Apparently I was presumed dead." I reply.

"How, what?" Wanda laughs.

"Story for another time!" I laugh along with her at her confusion.

"What can you do? I saw magic come out of your hand earlier. That's cool." I ask.

"I have telekinesis, I can read minds and manipulate them." She responds. "You?"

"Super soldier, trained assasin." I awnser.

We head to another store to buy a dress for Tony's party. I pick a few out. The first one is a light blue off the shoulder dress, but it doesn't suit me. The next one I pick is a red dress that fit tightly to my skin. It look stunning on me.

(Like this)^

(Like this)^

The only problem was anymore could see my back.

Scars.

Luckily, most had faded. It wasn't noticeable.

I can cover it with a jacket or something. Okay, that's what I will do.

I buy a black leather jacket. I also buy a red bag with a black metal chain.

We have a karaoke session in the car to a song called 'Everywhere' and many others

We arrive at the compound. I lay on my bed. I toss and turn many times but I can't get comfortable. I always feels like I am being swallowed whole.

Why cant I just fall asleep?!

After another ten minutes of trying to fall asleep. I put a pillow and a blanket on the floor, hoping to find more comfort on that.

Eventually I do fall asleep.