Chapter 2~ The kidnapping pt2

Control.

(Y/n Pov, tw, y/n is still 7, it is still the past and 15 years from the present)

A man was here with me.

Was he kidnapped as well or did he work for them?

But my question was answered quickly when he pulled out a gun In one hand and muttered harshly, "no one can help you now, not even your idiotic, selfish father". He had dark brown hair, a stern gaze, slim figure, he had many guns in his pockets, and had a dark uniform with an embroidered badge of a red octopus on it. He had an earpiece on, I assumed to talk to the other men. A muffled whisper came out of the earpiece, however I couldn't quite make it out but I saw a name tag that read "Agent . B . Rumlow". The man then replied, "on it." He reached his other hand into his pocket and pulled out a sliver pair of handcuffs. I was petrified of what he would or could do to me with the weapons he carried. I just want to be at home away from my father's messes.

What is going on? What did I do wrong? Will dad come and save me? I hope this is just a bad dream and I wake up in my dad's bed cuddling him with his technology protecting us. I don't want to be here. I'm so scared, I wish dad was here to save me. He always saves me. He promised he would protect me, but he isn't here now so they could be good? Or is my dad lying? Did he ever mean it?

Abruptly, the truck stopped. The doors swung open. The two men from earlier heaved me by my handcuffs. I felt the metal dig into my skin. It drew oozing blood trickling down my wrists.

I just want to go home.

I wanted to scream but nothing came out.

My breath came out, overflowing from my lungs, in which I had seemed to be holding in. My eyes were wide, doing everything my dad taught me. Memorising every detail.

They took me inside a run-down looking building. Inside there were so many people, most of them carried guns. As I walked down the long, grey, concrete corridors most of the workers stared at me.

I walked through a prison like area. The men took me into a room where there had to have been a least 12 guards.

Why did I need this much attention? I'm not dangerous.

I was greeted by an old looking guy, who held some importance in this room, he had blonde-ish hair and blue eyes that didn't sparkle in the flickering, dismal lights. "My name is Alexander Pierce, you can call me Pierce, I need you to sit in this chair. Can you do that for me?" He told me in an unusually comforting voice that didn't match his face. Everyone else spoke harshly, coldly, forcefully. He spoke while pointing to a black metal chair with strong straps on the arms, it had a type of machinery on the head of it. There was a circular ring above it. Where the headrest should have been there was a metal block that wrapped around where the head would be. The black metal block had wires leading from it to multiple computers and dials which had a needle to show how many volts were used.Beside it there was some sort of scientist who had a tray with a mouthpiece on top of it and a few other pieces of equipment I couldn't identify and a few more wires, also weapons, plus a kind of manual.

I glanced at the chair, then looked back at Pierce with a worried look. He gave a reassuring smile. I warily walked over to the chair. All eyes were on me and I could feel it. "I-I'm scared." I whispered hesitantly to Pierce.

Should I trust them? Do I have a choice?

"Go on just sit in it." He remarked impatiently.

I stumbled my way towards it every now and then looking back to Pierce who gave a nod, more impatient the longer it went on. I sat in it. Potentially one of the worst mistakes of my life. But all the men had guns, I didn't have a choice.