[3] Zeus has an extra movement point

Start from the beginning

"Or they'll hunt us," Thalia added.

Bianca di Angelo shivered. "That explains... Nico, you remember last summer, those guys who tried to attack us in the alley in DC?"

"And that bus driver," Nico said. "The one with the ram's horns. I told you that was real."

"That's why Grover has been watching you," Thalia said. "To keep you safe, if you turned out to be half-bloods."

"Grover?" Bianca stared at him. "You're a demigod?"

"Well, a satyr, actually." He kicked off his shoes and displayed his goat hooves. Bianca turned as white as a sheet.

"Grover, put your shoes back on," Thalia frowned. "You're freaking her out."

"Hey, my hooves are clean!" Grover complained.

"Bianca," Percy said, "we came here to help you. You and Nico need training to survive. Dr. Thorn won't be the last monster you meet. You need to come to camp."

"Camp?" she asked.

"Camp Half-Blood," Thalia explained. "It's where half-bloods learn to survive and stuff. You can join us, stay there year-round if you like."

"Sweet, let's go!" Nico said excitedly.

"Wait," Bianca shook her head. "I don't—"

"There is another option," Zoe mentioned.

"No, there isn't!" Thalia interrupted, a dark look in her eye.

Thalia and Zoe glared at each other. Y/N could immediately tell what was wrong. They had met before and had possibly argued about something. Or even worse.

"We've burdened these children enough," Artemis announced. "Zoe, we will rest here for a few hours. Raise the tents. Treat the wounded. Retrieve our guests' belongings from the school."

"Yes, my lady." Zoe bowed slightly

"And, Bianca, come with me. I would like to speak with you."

"What about me?" Nico asked.

Artemis considered the boy. "Perhaps you can show Grover how to play that card game you enjoy. I'm sure Grover would be happy to entertain you for a while... as a favour to me?"

Grover just about tripped over himself getting up. "You bet! Come on, Nico!" Nico and Grover walked off toward the woods, talking about hit points and armour ratings and a bunch of other geeky stuff. Artemis led a confused-looking Bianca along the cliff. The Hunters began unpacking their knapsacks and making camp.

Zoe gave Thalia one more evil look, then left to oversee things.

As soon as she was gone, Thalia stamped her foot in frustration. "The nerve of those Hunters! They think they're so... Argh!"

"I'm with you," Percy agreed. "I don't trust—"

"Oh, you're with me?" Thalia turned on him furiously, poking a sharp finger into Percy's chest. "What were you thinking back there in the gym, Percy? You'd take on Dr. Thorn all by yourself? You knew he was a monster! If we'd stuck together, we could've taken him without the Hunters getting involved, and Annabeth might still—"

"Alright! Shut up!" Y/N yelled, pushing apart the demigods. "There's no point in arguing about it. Annabeth wouldn't want us to..." His voice cracked slightly, and he swallowed the lump in his throat. "She wouldn't want us to fight like a bunch of kids. Just chill out, you two." Percy narrowed his eyes at Thalia, before turning on his heels and marching away. Thalia didn't say another word. She wiped a tear from her cheek, turned, and stomped off, leaving Y/N alone with a trampled cap in the snow by his feet.