Part-6(Last)

Manik was sleeping peacefully in his room while hugging his pillow,but then he open his eyes when he heard some weird sounds,he get up from the bed and come outside he saw there is no one but then his eyes land on one cat,he smile and walk toward SidV room and saw them sleeping peacefully,He lock the door and turn to his room but stop.He look back and frown when he saw Veer’s room door little bit open,he go near his room and open the door and saw the room is empty,he check washroom and become angry,he lock the door and walk toward his room with heavy steps.

Next Morning,Manik serve the breakfast to Sid and Vihaan who was eating silently like a good babies,Veer sit beside them and started to eat too,after breakfast Sid and Vihaan hug Manik and left for their college,Veer wear his bag and going to walk out but stop by Manik.

Manik-Where were you last night?

Veer froze in his place,words stuck in his throat,he looked back at Manik with a scared face.

Veer-Me?Where should I go?

Manik-I don’t like to repeat myself

Veer-Actually,My friends planned a party and they invited me so…

Manik-You can ask me for my permission?

Veer-Yes,but I know you never allow me s..

Manik-You know that I never allow you and still you went to party

Veer-I..

Manik-I think you have grown up enough that you don’t need me anymore,so it’s better to do whatever you want,now I am not going to stop you…

Veer-Dad,It’s not like that,I am really sorry,I just..

He said and held Manik’s hand who tried to push him but Veer held him tightly.

Manik-Veer you are getting late for your college,stop it..

Veer-No,First forgive me,I am really s…

Manik-Veer leave..

He saiď and try to free himself but Veer just holding him like kids,after many tries Manik lost his temper he slap Veer hard who look at him with teary eyes.

Manik-For God sake stop it,just stop it,You know that drug is not good for anyone but still you went to party and…anyway whom I am talking.

He said and try to walk but Veer hug him tightly and snuggle into hug,Manik try to push him but he stop,this time he lost,he put hands on his back and rub his back slowly and let him cry,Veer who cry in his embrace,after some minutes Manik back off from the hug and wipes his tears.

Veer-I am really sorry,please don’t say like that,I didn’t mean to hurt you,I just,I am stupid,forgive me,I promise I will never ever do this again.

He said with tears,Manik wipes his red face and caresses his cheek where he slaps him.

Manik-Hmm,I forgive you but Promise you won’t repeat this all.

Veer-Promise

Manik-Well,now let’s talk about Punishment 

Veer-That’s a cheating

Manik-Oh Really,and what you did,is this good?

Veer-Ok Ok now stop it just tell me my punishment.

Manik-Good boy,Now do 50 push ups and after that you will go to your college by walking.

Veer(shock)-What?

Manik-Yes,That’s your punishment, you sneak out from the house in the middle of night now you will go to your college without a car.