Part-2

The boys look back at the person and they become shocked before they could say the boy get a hard Slap from the person which caused he fell on the floor,On the other hand Vihaan gulp and look down.The Person sat on the floor and started to collect Vihaan’s book,and then Principal come and look at the boys.

Principal-Mr Malhotra,Is everything ok?

Manik-How the hell is everything ok?

He shouted and looked back at the principal who gulped hard.Manik put bag on shoulder and went near Principal.

Manik-I warned you before if someone tries to mess with my sons I will kill them but still these kids bully my son.

Prin-I am really sorry Mr Malhotra please Relax,I will handle them.Next time this won’t happen I am really sorry please don’t complain to the Director.

Manik-It’s better for you,because next time I won’t spare anyone

He said angrily and held Vihaan’s hand and dragged him from there,in the way they met with Sid who looked at the boys with red eyes.

Manik-Let’s go we are going home

He said to Sid who nodded and walked behind them,the ride was silent but Vihaan was silently crying,Sid who also didn’t talk with him,because how can he hide this all,he was so mad.They entered the house and Manik looked back at Vihaan.

Vi-Dad,I am really so..

Manik-Sid,first aid box

Sid ran from there,Vihaan looked at Manik with teary eyes,and held his hands,Manik looked away.

V-I am sorry,please talk with me please.

He cried,Sid give first aid box to Manik who sat on the couch and wait for Vihaan who wipes his tears and sat with head low,Manik make him look up and started to clean his wound,and apply antiseptic,Vihaan hissed and Sid who felt bad but can’t do anything,After that Manik stood from the couch and walk out from there,Vihaan look back at Sid with doe eyes,Sid hug him tightly and rub his back.

Vihaan-I am scared,Please don’t ignore me.

Sid-Shh,No one ignores you,just give Dad some time you know na,He is so overprotective toward you and he doesn't like when we hide things from him so he was just giving you punishment so don’t cry I talk with him.

Vihaan-I want to talk with Dad,Please do something.

Sid-Yeah,Relax,Don’t cry otherwise you become sick.

He said and kissed on his head,Vihaan snuggled into a hug and sob softly,Manik lay on the bed with close eyes and clench his fists angrily.

Manik-How dare he?How can he do this?What if they do something serious?

He became tense,he sat on the bed and ran hand in hair.

After some hours he came downstairs and saw Sid feeding lunch to Vihaan who was eating without any tantrums,he smiled but then again became angry he went near them,Vihaan tried to talk with him but he ignored him and sat beside Sid.

Veer-Hy guys,Wow,it’s not too early.

He said and threw the bag on the couch and sat on the chair but he frowned when he noticed Vihaan’s red eyes.

Veer-V,Are you ok?You cry?

Vihaan looks up at him and his eyes become teary,Veer looks at Manik who is just eating.

Veer-Dad,What is happening here?

Manik-Go and wash your hands.

He said Veer rolled his eyes but he flinched when Manik shouted at him.

Manik-Don’t roll your eyes at me..

He shouted angrily,Veer flinched and left from there,he came back after washing hands and started to eat peacefully but he gave a glance to vihaan from time to time.

Veer-D.ad,at least tell me what happened?Why are you so mad?

Manik(sigh)-Ask him

Veer looks at Vihaan for Answer but vihaan looks down,Sid sighs and explains everything to Veer who stands from the chair in full anger.

Veer-How dare they?And you why the hell you hid this all from us?How long have they bully you?

Vihaan-F.rom 3 months

Veer-3 months?Are you fucking serious?

Manik-Veer!

Veer-Sorry,but Dad,How can the..

Manik-Everything is under control so relax and finish your lunch for God Sake.

Veer-I am not hungry anymore

He said and going to walk out but he stopped when Vihaan hugged him from the back.

Vih-I am sorry,please don’t be mad,I promise now I will never hide anything but please don’t be angry..

He said and again started to cry,Manik became worried because this is not good for him.Veer turned and cups his face and kisses on his head.

Veer-I am not mad at you,I was mad on those Bastards,Don’t cry..

He said and wiped his tears,Sid smiled and ruffled his hair,Manik smiled at them but they all shouted when they saw Vihaan collapse in Veer’s arm.Manik ran toward him and pulled him in embrace.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋