Jungkook says, "Please, Hyung, it would make him happy if you come too."

Taehyung says, "I've already refused, Jungkook." Jungkook replies, "Alright, we'll have dinner and come back in the evening." Taehyung asserts firmly, "I SAID NO THAT MEANS IM NOT COMING AND IT'S FINAL ."

And he leaves the room.

Then, Jungkook thinks, "It's my mistake. I kept insisting despite him saying no multiple times."

Later, Jungkook joins them for breakfast. The four of them have breakfast together. Yoongi and Taehyung head to the office, while Jimin hugs Jungkook and leaves for his shoot in the car.

Then, Jungkook doesn't go to Hobi's house and sits in the garden, contemplating what might be bothering Taehyung, thinking about how everything was fine in London.

Then, jin comes and sits beside him asks, "How was the trip, Jungkook?"

Jungkook smiles and replies, "It was great." Jin then asks, "Did you go shopping?

Jungkook then says, "Oh, right! I forgot. I bought something for everyone during the trip."

As Jungkook gets up, Jin places his hand on Jungkook's arm and says, "Give it tonight when everyone is here."

Then, Jungkook nods and they continue talking.

IN KIM ENTERPRISES -

Taehyung, working, hears his phone ringing. It's his friend calling. He picks up the call and says, "Hello."

His friend says, "Listen, tae, she has returned to Korea."

 Taehyung asks, "Who?" internally hoping it's not who he thinks.

His friend says, "Lee Jennie."

The pen slips from Taehyung's hand, and his heartbeat quickens.

His friend continues, "I'm telling you because I know you were looking for her."

Then, without saying anything, Taehyung ends the call, tears welling up in his eyes.

He starts crying, unbuttons two buttons on his shirt, covers his face with his hands, and sobs. He looks at a photo of Jungkook in his room.

As he thinks, "it's just her returning to Korea has me like this, what will happen when I see her in person?"

Then, Taehyung takes his phone, leaves the office, everyone bowing to him, and he sits in the car, driving away.

AFTER SOMETIMES -

As the clock strikes 8 in the evening, Yoongi leaves his cabin, heading towards Taehyung's cabin. However, an employee informs him, "Sir is not in the room."

Then, Yoongi calls, but Taehyung's phone is switched off. Yoongi thinks, "Not again."

He enters his home, and Jimin is already there, sitting quietly on the couch.

He approaches Jimin, asking, "Baby, what's wrong?" Before Jimin can respond, Jin and Jungkook arrive, and Jimin remains silent.

Then, Jungkook asks, "Where's Taehyung?" Yoongi replies, "I gave him some work; he might be late tonight." Jin, upset, slaps Yoongi on the back of his head, saying, "Why give work to my baby?"

 Namjoon says from behind, "It's office work jin."

Jin responds, "Yes, your son went just like you used to leave me for work." 

 Yoongi suggests, "Let's go, we'll have dinner ourselves."

They have dinner, and everyone retreats to their rooms. Yoongi notices Jimin and asks, "Baby, what's wrong?" as Jimin stares out of the window.

Jimin turns toward him and says, "She's back."

Yoongi asks, "Who?" and Jimin replies, "Jennie."

MEANWHILE-

 Taehyung goes to his apartment and lies down on the bed, looking at the photo on the opposite side.

as he thinks ' i still missed you nini ' tears flow from his eyes

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

here we go with another chapter👀, there will be 12-14 chapters left🤧

from the next chapters chapters going to be long 🤫' keep voting and don't be ghost 👻 

bye bunnies🫂

love yourself💜