3~ Aadhya's anger

Start from the beginning

Dev said and Aadhya stare at him for some good seconds before clenching her fist and stepped on the broken glass pieces- hurting herself.

" Are you crazy!"

Dev ran toward her and pulled her aside. She stare at him blankly with silent tears streaming down from her eyes.

" Let me see-"

She jerked her hand away from his hold and stepped back when he tried to crouch down and see her bleeding foot.

" Why did you do that."

Aadhya question left Dev all silent and he stare at her silently. If he has done this to her then he is ready to face all her hate and anger.

" Kyu baandh diya is jabardasti ke rishte mein hume."

( Why did you tie me into this forced relationship?)

Aadhya asked again while pointing at her mangal sutra. He had all her answers but the time is not right. He will let her know everything but not yet.

But his silence is killing Aadhya. She want answers. She want to know the reason behind his stunt.

" Kahiye..."

( Speak!)

Aadhya insisted and stepped little closer to him with her bleeding foot.

" Kahiye, kyu kara aapne aisa."

( Why did you do that?)

She took another step closer to him, leaving the blood footprint of her behind..

" Ek pal mein hi aapne hamari zindagi kharab kar di, kyuu.."

( You ruined my life in a fraction of second, whyyy..)

She grabbed fistful of his shirt and looked up to meet his eyes.

" Kahiye kuch, aise shaant na rahiye.."

( Say something, don't be silent.)

Her eyes turned glossy.

" Speak please. I beg you...speak...-"

And she burst into cries then moved her head down.

" Why did you do that. Speak. Please. Say something..."

She started hitting his chest while saying and fall down on her knees.

" Please...why did you do that. I..hate you. I hate you so much."

Dev sighed a little and sat down on his knees too. He tried to touch her shoulder but she jerked his hand away again.

" Do not touch me. I hate you."

Oh, he never wanted to hear this from the mouth of someone whom he loves. But guess, he will have to hear because Aadhya don't know anything. Let her share her pain and her side of story- he will share his side of story later.

But again, he did wrong by marrying her like that! And he has no shame to accept it. At the same time, the situation, the timing, the moment- everything was out of his control. Probably if he had not marry Aadhya, he would have lost her and that's what he didn't want.

" I hate you so much."

She muttered while crying, whereas he sat there silently- staring at her pain coming out in the form of her tears. Soon, Aadhya got tired of crying. Her throat is feeling thirsty due to crying for so long. She turned emotionless all of a sudden.

Dev stood up and went to lock the door of their room. He walked toward Aadhya and waited for few seconds before lifting her up in bridal style. Her silence is clenching his heart at the same time- making him nervous.