11: Glimpse Of Us

Start from the beginning

Finney began yelling for help. Rosita patted the bed to get his attention. He turned around out of breath, and she shook her head.

Finney noticed the grate on the window and jumped up, trying to grab and hold onto it. He failed. He walked over to the mattress. "Does this move?" He asked. Rosita shook her head as Finney tried to move the mattress anyway. He gave up and sat on the bed. "I'm not getting out of here, am I?" He asked. Rosita put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

Rosita had the same mindset but tried to stay positive since Finney was younger than her.

Finney looked at the phone as if it rang and back away. Rosita was confused. She didn't hear anything. Finney picked it up. "Hello?" He said.

After a moment, he went to put the phone up before putting it back to his ear. "Hello?" He said again. He heard nothing, so he put the phone back up again. Rosita laid back down and held out her right arm.

Finney laid on top of her chest. Just like the previous night, she fell asleep pretending Finney was Robin.

~Day two in the basement~

Rosita was lying on the bed awake but had her eyes closed. She felt Finney still laying on her chest. She then felt Finney sit up. That's when she chose to open her eyes.

"Stop it." He said as he looked at the wall with the phone on it.

"Stop what?" The Grabber asked, scaring Finney and Rosita. He was sitting in the corner creepily. "I'm hungry. We need food." Finney said. "How are your eyes?" The Grabber asked. "They hurt." Finney told him. The Grabber went silent for a moment before standing back up.

"Well, I can't bring you anything to eat." He headed to the door. "You'll have to wait." "Is there someone upstairs who will see you bring us food?" Finney asked. "Don't you worry about that." "If you weren't gonna feed us, then why'd you even come down here?" The Grabber turned back around.

"Just to look at you." He said creepily. "I just wanted to look at you." Finney and Rosita both had a disgusted feeling wash over them. "I'll go." He closed and locked the door.

Finney was scared and backed up against the wall sitting on the mattress.

Rosita looked at him, wanting to comfort him but had no voice or energy to.

Rosita laid in the mattress awake while Finney fell asleep. He then woke up in a panic and frantically moved away from where he was sleeping. Finney stared at the phone on the wall. Rosita was confused.

He got up off the mattress and picked up the phone. "Hello?" Finney said into the phone. "Is somebody there? We need help." Finney stood there quietly for a moment before speaking again. "Hello?" He asked right before he got scared and hung the phone up frantically.

Finney backed away from it, making Rosita more confused. Finney was against the opposite wall. He walked over and hung up the phone as if it were ringing.

After a moment, Finney picked it up and held it to his ear. "I won't." He said. Rosita was confused. "Who is this?" Finney said, allowed again.

Rosita was getting concerned about Finney. It sounded like he was talking to himself.

"Why not?" Finney kept his conversation with himself going. "Bruce Yamada?" Finney said.

Rosita was trying to figure out if Finney had gone crazy or if someone was really there. "Did the phone ring for you?" Finney asked.

After a moment, Finney's call ended. Rosita stared at him, trying to figure everything out. Finney stood there for a moment before going into the little room he found Rosita in. It sounded like something was breaking.

Rosita wanted to get up and check, but she was getting worse by the minute. She just laid there. He was gone for quite some time.

Rosita was getting worried until she heard a toilet flush. Her curiosity disappeared, and she ignored what he was doing.

When Finney came back, he was covered in dirt. He practically collapsed onto the mattress, lying next to Rosita. Finney knew there was no way of getting out.

If Rosita was stuck. So was he.

'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes
And that's where I find a glimpse of us