Chapter 23- Longing and Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"Oh no." Bloom said, looking at Tecna on the floor grunting in pain.

"Bloom, I'll take care of her. You guys go after the Trix." Helia said, running towards Tecna and assisting her.

"Come on." Sky said chasing down Stormy along with Flora and Bloom. Ruby tried to follow them, but Ebony stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Peach, what are you doing?" Ruby asked, trying to get free from her grasp.

"Why did you freeze?" Ebony asked, ignoring her. "Why were you staring at that witch?"

"Do you think it's the time for that right now?" Ruby asked, once again trying to pull her arm away from Ebony's hand.

"Yes, because you weren't staring at her with fear as you should've." The brunette said, her eyes darkening. "You stared at her body. And you blushed."

"Ebony, I didn't do that. She's a Trix. And besides you're my girlfriend." Ruby said, finally pulling her arm away.

"Exactly, that's why you'll never stare at her, or any of those three, like that again." Ebony said, basically ordering her to not ever spare a glance at them. "You're mine."

"What the hell is up with you today, Ebony?" Ruby shouted. "It's as if you don't trust me at all. Flora couldn't even grab my hand for two seconds and you had to push her away like you did. And now you're acusing me of staring at a witch. What reasons did I give you to not trust me like that?"

Ebony opened her mouth to answer, but she was interrupted by Tecna who flew up to them.

"Girls, it's not the time to fight. We have to help the others." The pink haired Fairy said.

"Yeah, you're right, let's go." Ruby said and, without sparing another glance at Ebony, she took off along with Tecna and they flew in the direction the others had. Ebony huffed, but followed them nonetheless.

When they finally caught up to them, they saw Flora sitting against the wall with her eyes closed.

"Flora." Tecna and Ruby said at the same time, running to her aid.

"Don't worry. Just go after them." Flora said, groaning in pain.

"Hang in there, we'll be back in no time." Bloom said, before the four flew away along with SKy running next to them.

"Sky, what are the Trix after?" Tecna asked.

"Something important." Sky answered.

"Would you mind to be a little bit more enlightning than that, Prince Squire?" Ruby asked, rolling her eyes.

"I can't explain right now, you just gotta trust me." Sky said. "Come on, let's hurry."

The group arrived at a strange room. It was circular and in the middle of it was a pedestal of a gigantic scale. One of the plates had a large rock on top and in front of it was a table with severall different objects. The Trix stood next to the scale and Darcy was placing a feather on the empty plate when Sky threw his boomerang at Icy, missing by only a few inches.

"Icy, stop you witch." Sky ordered.

"Are you really that vanilla that you couldn't even say bitch?" Ruby whispered, with a teasing grin.

"You again? Uuuh, I'm scared now." Icy mocked, smirking evily. Sky charged and swung his sword at her, but she dodged it easily by flying upwards. "Black Icicle." The witch blasted Tecna, knocking her to the ground, luckily Bloom, Ebony and Ruby dodged it.

Darcy attempted to attack her again, but Bloom flew in front of her with a protective shield around her and protected her friend. She then dropped the barrier and attacked Darcy, but she dodged it easily. That fight was starting to seem like dodge ball.