Chapter 23- Longing and Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Timmy. Aren't you going to fight with us?" Tecna asked.

"No, Tecna. My place is here." Timmy said, typing on his computer. The pink haired Fairy seemed upset, but she let it go.

The Winx, Ebony, Riven and Helia stood in front of the elevator waiting for it to arrive, and when the doors opened they revealed Sky behind them, creating an awkward atmosphere in the group as he and Bloom stared at each other.

"Sky, we don't have time for lovers spat." Riven said, braking their eye contact.

"You're right, Riven. Let's go." Sky said, stepping aside to let the others enter the elevator.

It took them to the courtyard and as soon as they stepped out, the Trix flew by them at full speed laughing evily. They immediately began chasing them and a group of boys running as well threw Riven's sword at him, without stopping at all. 

"Spencer, come with me." Riven ordered and him along with another redhead Specialist ran even faster. Eventually the Winx and Sky lost sight of the two.

"Do they actually think they can face the Trix alone?" Ruby wondered out loud.

"Riven and Spencer are two skilled Specialists. I'm sure they'll be able to hold them off." Sky said.

Eventually the group found Riven and Spencer just in time to see the Trix fly away after knocking the two out.

"You were saying?" Ruby asked.

"Brandon, the Trix are headed to the Hanger G4, can we get air support." Sky asked, speaking to the intercom on his wrist.

"It'll be my pleasure, lover boy." Brandon answered.

"Let's go to Hanger G4 then." Ruby said.

"Ruby wait." Ebony said, but she and the others were already running towards the armory. The brunette cursed under her breath before following them.

When they finally arrived at Hanger G4 they saw severall copies of Darcy knocking down Brandon. Said copies dissapeared and the witch laughed.

"Hold it." Sky shouted, getting into a fighting stance.

"Well, who's my next little hero?" Icy asked, looking down at them with an evil smirk. Her eyes landed on Ruby and her smirk widened, confusing the redhead.

"You're going down." Bloom said, glaring at the witch. "Magic Winx."

The five Fairies transformed and flew above Sky and other Specialists who had showed up to assist them. 

Ruby's eyes landed on Darcy and her breath hitched. She couldn't remember her being that alluring. Her hair was a beautiful shade of chocolate brown, with her soft blonde bangs falling on her face. Her skin looked so smooth that Ruby found herself wishing she could touch it. Her curvy figure, with an hourglass shape had trapped Ruby's eyes and refused to let go. The redhead's heart was beating furiously against her ribcage and the feeling only worsened once she stared into her dazzling cat-like golden eyes staring back at her. Darcy smirked and winked at her, making Ruby's brain malfunction.

Jesus Christ, Ruby snap out of if what is wrong with you? But she's stunning, though. Not the time, stop it.

"Ruby watch out." Flora shouted, but it was too late. 

Stormy striked them and the force of the lightning knocked out not only Tecna, who is the person who was directly attacked, but also everyone around her. While they were on the floor, Helia tried to trap Stormy in the ropes of his glove, but she easily dodged by flying upwards and then she mocked him.