Chapter 15: The Exotic Freak Show Attraction

Comenzar desde el principio

Conway had been only thirteen years old found himself at the mercy of some very vile men during his displacement. He had not understood why they had hated him, he was simply going about in his own way. From the smell of them, they had been mortals, greedy, twisted mortals with debauchery as their lifestyle from what he could tell back then. When the leader, a scruffy thin pale bastard who had been as vile as Conway's disgrace of a father, found the small lad huddled in the rain amid a few garbage cans, he'd made up his mind to "use him to make money."

Being a preteen, tired and not as knowledgeable about the world as one his age might have been if raised properly, Conway found himself at the mercy of a sex trafficker. He was mistaken for a "runaway" and thus they knew no one would come for him in the long run. He had tried to resist being taken only for the brute to knock him unconscious with a wooden bat and stuff him into the back of his trunk with the help of the other degenerates that had accompanied him.

The whole thing had been a harrowing experience, to say the least for Conway who occasionally still had nightmares about his ordeal. Before he had known what to do, he awoke in a thick metal cage with heavy iron fetter around his wrists and ankles as the scruffy man in dirty tattered clothes with a sly grin and the face of a rat informed him that he'd make quite a bit of money with him.

He'd taken three years to properly mold and groom him with injection after injection once he found out that he'd been more than what he seemed. The scruffy bastard had been quite knowledgeable about werewolves and knew all too well that human laws and rights had not applied to them. How he had known that Conway had not been a mortal teen had been a mystery to the lad even then. But the bastard had known enough to ensure that little Conri became Conway the Alpha and set him to work keeping him dosed regularly in a bid to endure the rut.

He'd become a sort of exotic sideshow freak, forced to entertain men and women alike as they flocked to the scruffy bastard that held his leash all for a turn with the handsome and well-built young werewolf whose freakish nature was only second to his freakish-sized cock and sexual prowess. He'd been chained up in a strange metal room with a bed and surrounded by darkness as they flocked to him. Many a man and woman aimed to see what all the fuss had been about in terms of the freak who had been on display.

Those who had paid top dollar had been given the privilege of riding his cock as it pulsed and throbbed with need from the flow of the rut-inducing drugs that feed not only Conway's libido but also his aggression which had been the main reason for the chains aside from his occasional shifts and desire to tear the throat from the scrawny human rat's body.

Back then Conway had not cared which hole his cock had invaded, so long as he felt it squeezing his massive appendage as he pummeled its depths in a bid to sate the neverending heat that filled burning his glistening young chiseled body from head to toe in a flaming haze of lust and aggression. His room often reeked of sweat and sex constantly and he'd only been given a reprieve from being dosed and having to service the guests whenever he needed to be bathed if only to make him more appealing to said guests in need of his services.

Sometimes there would be multiple guests in one sitting, his libido continued to grow more unstable with the doping and the constant supply of a willing body into which to shove his throbbing cock. He'd been the top earner, being that he'd been an unusual commodity and his good looks and twisted predatorial charm had been a staple of his getting what he wanted, while he had not been free, he had slowly become addicted to the soothing effects and blissful afterglow of sex and as a result, he slowly ceased his struggling against his new master's plots to have him bed whoever and whenever.

Things came to a head when he'd been liberated so to speak by a werewolf faction who had been onto his kidnapping and sex trafficking of their kind and they put a swift end to the little empire of sorts by mutilating the rat-faced prick in a heated rush as tooth and claw made him unrecognizable by the time they had finished. The wolves liberated everyone including a rather delusional and sex-crazed Conway at the time but threatened to kill him if he didn't depart on his own as they rounded up the smaller pups who had not been dangerously close to becoming feral as he'd been.

It was the leader of the faction, Fallion that had informed Conway of his true nature and what he'd been capable of when he broke the iron fetters and threatened to kill him if he ever followed after them. Fallion had been a bold and strong Alpha who had been the victim of sex trafficking as a pup when he escaped and joined a pack that elected to take him in. He was still very young and nowhere near being as close to feral like Conway had been.

Once more rejected but free to roam about on his own, Conway got by the best way he knew how only this time he'd been able to keep the proceeds following his numerous sex romps with random strangers. It had not mattered to him then as it hadn't when he'd been caged by the rat-faced brute whether his "clients" had been male or female. While he no longer got the injections, they had permanently increased his libido and gave him spontaneous ruts which had been quite strong and all-consuming as a result of being dosed for so long.

In the present, Conway sighed as he looked up at the ceiling, as the knot in his cock had finally gone down and he slowly slipped from the warmth inside the still-slumbering Owen Clark. He felt the relative heaviness in his bladder as he slowly rolled Owen onto the mattress and slipped out from beneath him.

As much as he'd been enjoying listening to the sounds of the spent Omega purring in his ear following their series of sex romps, he'd been at the mercy of the call of nature just like everything else under the sun.