chapter 13

Valentina: this isn't easy Lexi i was raised differently i mean yes i grew up in the country, but i am now cowgirl! your going do you over grown sardine! while holding onto the chain Valentina hit a pressure spot on Adolpho's neck and he was out cold Valentina swam up but was grabbed by another dolphin, and held under the water as her mask was taken Valentina lost her grip on her breath then Ace and Lexi managed to get their friend.
Tech: no Valentina! Tech gave Valentina CPR and she coughed up the water but was still unconscious she was taken to the hosptial and everyone was told that she was in a coma.
Doctor: we also found something else out it turns out Valentina is pregnant.
Tech: what i don't believe it i'm going to be a father.
Ace: congrats Tech but let's just hope Valentina wakes up then we can tell her the good news. Tech walked over to Valentina and held her hand as he sat down next to her, Tech looked at his wife hoping she'd wake up.
Ace: me and the team are going to head back to HQ you coming?
Tech: no you guys go ahead i'm going to stay by Valentina's side in case she wakes up. (moves closer to the bed) i can't believe we're going to be parents just please wake up Valentina please wake up.

*days later*

it had been days and Valentina still hasn't waken up yet Tech was still by her side and he heard a groan only to see Valentina was waking up, Tech stood up and watched Valentina's eyes flutter open.
Tech: your awake how do you feel?
Valentina: tired but at least i'm awake. but have you slept you look so tired Tech?
Tech: i did but i didn't want to leave your side in case you woke up. Valentina put her hand on Tech's cheek as they looked at each other then Valentina kissed Tech on his cheek, the doctor came in and checked on Valentina everything was fine with her.
Tech: um Valentina there is something i have to tell you.
Valentina: what is it?
Tech: when you were brought here the doctors found something and it might come as a shock.
Valentina: what?
Tech: your pregnant. Valentina couldn't believe it and she laid back while holding her head then took a steady breath.
Valentina: i can't believe it i'm pregnant we're having a baby oh god i didn't think this would happen, i mean yes i wanted to start a family but not this early.
Tech: hey calm down all that matters is both you and our baby are safe i can't loose you both, (kisses Valentina's forehead) try to relax you'll be able to come home in a couple days. everyone knows your pregnant i'm just happy your coming home and hopefully our baby will be alright. Valentina agreed and laid back on the bed so she could relax a bit then put a hand on her stomach where the baby was growing.

it was the next day and Valentina was going home as she got changed and walked out with Tech, as they went back to HQ so Valentina could relax.

*at HQ*

once they both walked in Valentina sat down on the couch while holding her head then heard the others come in, as she turned and saw them walk in into the living room.
Ace: hey Val you doing alright?
Valentina: i'm fine but you all know i'm pregnant and that means i can't help out, so i am retiring as a hero i'm sure Zadavia would understand since no pregnant lady can fight.
Lexi: whoa whoa calm down i'm sure it's the mood swings talking but you can't quit you love this.
Valentina: Lexi let's face it i'm having a baby i don't want the baby to get hurt.
Ace: look when the kid comes you and Tech can take vacation time just until well you know.
Valentina: (sighs) yeah thanks Ace that could work but right now i just need to calm my nerves and right now, i think Lawernce would like to know he's going to have another niece or nephew but this baby could never replace Lilly. she was all i had left of my sister but yet deep down she's in my heart.
Tech: your a strong woman so we have a lot of work to do before the baby comes.
Valentina: i know getting everything we need for the baby but Tech we don't even know if it's going to be a boy or girl yet. i would like to wait a few months before we start all this craziness, but i know we're going to be great parents. Tech smiled and kissed his wife as she kissed him back then they went to the lab so they could work.

*five months later*

Tech was working on something in the lab as the doors opened and he saw Valentina come inside while she was five months pregnant.
Valentina: hey honey.
Tech: hey i thought you were sitting in the living room relaxing.
Valentina: i was but someone just won't stop kicking and wants to see you. Tech chuckled as he put a hand on Valentina's stomach as he felt the baby move.
Tech: very active just like their mother.
Valentina: very funny but (sits down on stool) oof how's things going in here?
Tech: good and soon our little one will be here. have you found out what it's going to be soon?
Valentina: just got back from the doctors and i had a cake made for the baby basically Lexi wanted to have a small gender reveal party, so Lawernce is coming and he can't wait to find out what the baby is going to be.
Tech: he's not the only one.
Valentina: well i better go put on my dress and don't worry it's meant for pregnant women. Valentina went to get changed and walked out wearing the dress as Lexi walked over.
Lexi: alright i got everything ready and the cake is here it's really cute.
Valentina: thanks Lexi i appreciate this. Tech walked out of the lab and wrapped his arms around Valentina as he held her close.

Ace: alright Lawernce just got here so let's see what the baby is going to be. Valentina picked up the cake and set it down on the counter then Tech walked over to Valentina as they both looked at each other, then Valentina picked up the knife as she and Tech cut the cake together once a slice was cut out the inside was pink.
Lexi: it's a girl!
Lawernce: another niece i never thought this would happen.
Duck: so what's her name going to be?
Valentina: that we haven't thought about yet but i think Tech can come up with one that's perfect for our little girl.
Tech: what about after your Grandmother.
Valentina: as much as Grandma would like that but she told me her memories would never die, i was thinking something more different. what if we named her Natalia?
Tech: Natalia i love it soon our little girl will be here in our arms. Valentina smiled as she and Tech kissed each other then everyone got a slice of cake then Valentina ate her's and drank some iced tea, as she sat it town on the table as everyone was talking and laughed at Lawernce's joke.
Valentina: okay Lawernce your going to make me choke.
Lawernce: sorry but i swear things get more crazy everytime you guys are out fighting.
Ace: even so but Tech i hope you guys won't be too tired after the baby comes.

*four months later*

Tech and the others had gotten back then Valentina walked over to her husband as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Valentina: how'd it go guys?
Ace: a bit stressful but we managed how's Natalia been?
Valentina: she's fine but not coming for a while so i'm going to lay down. Valentina went to go lay down and went to sleep but felt an arm wrap around her and saw it was Tech.
Tech: we should get some sleep the baby is coming soon.
Valentina: i know but who know's she might come early but let's not jinx it. they both went to sleep a few hours had passed and Valentina felt a pain in her stomach she held it, Valentina sat up and groaned in pain she shook Tech awake and he looked up at his wife.
Tech: what's wrong babe you alright?
Valentina: no my stomach hurts.
Tech: (sits up) how bad does it hurt?
Valentina: very (feels liquid run down leg) uh oh Tech i think it's time.
Tech: alright i will get everything ready just take steady breaths. Valentina nodded and Tech got changed then grabbed the bag Valentina got ready and he helped her up they both made it to the hospital.

*at the hospital*

Tech and Valentina were in a room then heard the rest of the team had arrived and stood outside the room, then Valentina was taking steady breaths as she was in labor. after a few hours Valentina had given birth to a healthy baby girl both Valentina and Tech looked down at their baby girl smiling at how perfect she was.
Valentina: i'm so thankful she's healthy.
Tech: yeah healthy and beautiful just like her mother.
Valentina: our little girl is here Natalia. Valentina placed a kiss on the baby's head and she yawned a bit both coyotes looked at their daughter and smiled at her Natalia was the light of their eyes, they had to stay a few days at the hospital so Valentina and the baby could be checked up on.
Tech: are you feeling hungry Valentina?
Valentina: yeah i am a bit hungry especially after having Natalia.
Tech: any request?
Valentina: just nothing too heavy.