chapter 5

Valentina was in her room as she was trying to calm her nerves like Ace showed her, Valentina was meditating to try and calm herself. then a knock on the door was heard Valentina got off of her bed and walked towards the door as she opened it to see Tech and Lilly.
Lilly: look Aunt Valentina Rip sent me a Robo Amigo.
Valentina: well that was nice of him why don't you go play with him while Tech and i talk.
Lilly: kay. Lilly ran to her room and Tech looked at Valentina as they both kissed.
Valentina: you and Rev did a great job making that gadget.
Tech: i know and too let you know Rev's parents no longer have those "coyote issuses" anymore.
Valentina: that was starting to drive me crazy i would never eat a road runner i prefer chicken, and well i do prefer the company of my boyfriend more. they both leaned in and kissed each other then walked into Valentina's room as they kept kissing each other, it turned into a make out session which was getting heated very fast.
Valentina: (pulls away from Tech) slow down Tech your getting a little crazy.
Tech: i can't help it when it comes to you Valentina your just so perfect too me. they both kissed and Valentina put her arms around Tech's neck as they both looked at each other with a smile on their faces.Valentina got up from her bed and kissed Tech on his cheek then walked out of her room with Tech following behind her.
Tech: Valentina i was thinking that you and i could go out tonight just us two.

Valentina: alright i'm down for it see you later tonight i gotta get ready so it might take me a bit of time, it will be a surprise. Tech kissed Valentina as she kissed him back then they went to get ready for their dinner date.

*later that night*

Tech was walking out into the living room as he was straightning out his outfit.
Ace: hey hey Tech looking snazzy what's the occasion?
Tech: i am taking Valentina out to dinner i'm taking her to New China town for dinner. everyone heard Valentina's door open and Ace looked at Tech with a smile on his face.
Ace: here comes your girlfriend. Valentina walked out and she was wearing a purple strapless dress and black leather jacket with her choker and a pair open toed heels, Valentina's hair was pulled back and she smiled at Tech as she walked over to him.
Valentina: so you ready to go Tech?
Tech: yes but wow you look beautiful.
Valentina: thanks and thanks again for offering to babysit Lexi i owe you big time.
Lexi: don't worry about it we can train together for now go enjoy your date.
Tech: we'll be back soon. the two coyotes left and Lilly walked over to the living room holding her teddy bear.
Ace: hey guys i'm gonna go make some dinner wanna help me out Lex?
Lexi: sure. the two rabbits went to go make dinner while Lilly was playing air hockey with Duck and she won again.

Duck: no fair how did you do that?!
Lilly: my Daddy taught me a few tricks even my Mommy and Aunt Valentina they all played together, but Daddy always used to win sometimes Mommy and Aunt Valentina.
Rev: they taught you good.
Lexi: alright dinners ready guys. they all went to sit down at the table and began eating dinner.

*with Tech + Valentina*

the two coyotes were enjoying their dinner and laughing as they were sitting at their table.
Valentina: i don't believe you Tech dealing with an adorable fuzzball even some crazy lady who only hid in the shadows, but i'm glad your alright i was afraid something happened to you.
Tech: i'm alright Valentina i promise but it's you and Lilly i'm more worried about.
Valentina: as long as i'm with you nothing can tear us apart. Tech took Valentina's hand and lifted it to his mouth and he kissed her knuckles which made her blush then smile at Tech, Valentina held Tech's hand as they both finished dinner then went for a walk as they both stopped at the fountain.
Valentina: thank for tonight Tech.
Tech: your welcome Valentina tonight was great. Tech and Valentina both leaned in as they kissed each other the kiss itself had gotten passionate, they both pulled away then left back to HQ.

*at HQ*

the doors opened as the two coyotes both walked in only to see the team sitting on the couch.
Valentina: we're back. so how was Lilly?
Lexi: she's in bed Lilly was having fun playing around with Slam.
Valentina: that's good right now my feet are killing me i'm going to head to bed. just as Valentina was about to head to bed until Tech picked up Valentina bridal style which surprised her and made Valentina squeal.
Tech: allow me to take you there.
Duck: get a room you two!
Tech: sounds like a plan. Tech walked away with Valentina in his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

*next day*

it was morning and sunlight was shining through the window in Valentina's room the light shined on the bed where both her and Tech were sleeping, as Valentina cuddled more onto Tech's chest she was sleeping peacefully until a knock on the door woke her up.
Lilly: Aunt Valentina are you up?
Valentina: (yawns) now i am (looks down at Tech) he's so cute. (leans down and kisses Tech) wake up Tech time to get up my brilliant coyote. Tech stretched as he yawned and looked up at his girlfriend.
Valentina: morning handsome.
Tech: morning beautiful. they both kissed and got up out of bed then Lilly told Valentina about a circus saying she wanted to go.
Valentina: alright honey we can go but only this once Zadavia asked to me investigate it i hope she's alright.
Ace: i'm sure she's fine we all know Zadavia and she's strong.
Valentina: well guess it's a good thing i got a suit for this it's not likes yours guys it's just a leather suit, so let me get changed Lilly and we can go to the circus. Valentina went to get changed then came back wearing her suit and Tech's eyes were wide as he saw his girlfriend.
Lexi: woah looking good girlfriend.

the girls both high fived each other and Valentina walked over to Tech as she kissed him to help snap him out of it

Valentina: from the reaction i'm guessing you like it?
Tech: very much and you look ready for this mission be careful i don't want to loose you.
Valentina: you won't loose me Lilly and i will be careful i promise if anything goes wrong i know you'll find us. they both shared one last kiss as Valentina and Lilly left HQ and saw the circus.

*at the big top*

Ringermaster: welcome ladies i am the ringmaster of this here fine circus.
Lilly: i see there many different animals.
Ringmaster: have no fear little one they won't harm you.
Valentina: there have been rumors of children disappearing at this very circus i was sent by my boss to investigate, i hope you don't mind me looking around. do you?
Ringmaster: of course not but do be careful i wouldn't want you hurt.
Valentina: oh no worries I'll be alright come on Lilly. they both left and Lilly saw a small monkey combined with a cheetah and lizard Valentina read the tag and saw it was Zadavia.
Valentina: Zadavia what happened to you?
Otto: i see you discovered our little secret and i'm afraid i can't let you leave. Valentina shot her weapon and told Lilly to run they both ran for it and Valentina had gotten Lilly out of harm then was grabbed by one of the hybrids.
Ringmaster: you shall be my newest attraction. Valentina screamed when she was changed into a different creature she was crossed between a black jaguar and crocodile, but she wasn't under the Ringmaster's control she was passed out and landed on the ground not moving.
Otto: it seems the transformation was too much for her.
Ringmaster: never the less put our newest attraction in her cell once the heros arrive they'll be looking for her.

*mini time skip*

after what felt like hours Valentina woke up and held her head then saw what happened to her.
Valentina: oh that's just great i'm a hybrid i look so ridiculous. Valentina heard something and moved her ear a bit to hear it was the others she had to warn them but it was too late, they were all mixed up Valentina tried to look for a way out but nothing was working.
Ringmaster: your friends may have escaped but i know they'll come for you my dear.
Valentina: you'll never win i know they'll stop you and i saw what you did to them now Tech's like me, your going to loose one way or another Ringmaster!
just wait till i get my hands on you and your associate! just then an explosion was heard and Valentina saw something white zoom by which confused her she shook her head and saw Tech.
Valentina: Tech get me out of here!
Tech: Valentina we were so worried about you and (eyes widen) whoa uh guess we're in the same boat.
Valentina: yeah pretty much but your half gator and i'm half croc they don't exactly get along trust me i know. Tech unlocked the cell that held Valentina and she hugged him as Tech hugged her close. once all the kids were turned back to normal Tech held his arm up and turned everyone back to themselves the radiation even turned Zadavia back.

Zadavia: i'm back hello Duck.
Valentina: did something stupid again didn't you?
Duck: yes.