chapter 10

Lilly: i actually would like a cousin to play with.
Lexi: maybe one day Lilly but hey guys let's head out and go get some dinner.
Ace: (catches on) oh good idea considering those two might start yelling so there could be things, i don't think Lilly would wanna hear. so come on guys let's go. the team all left so they don't get involved in an afguement.

*in Tech/Valentina's room*

Valentina: Tech let go of me.
Tech: i think the others are gone. they both put their ears on the door to hear nothing then Valentina felt Tech kiss her cheek, they both smiled and kissed each other Tech held Valentina close as they continued to kiss each other. the kiss was a gentle kiss at first then had gotten heated Valentina was laid down on the bed and she pulled away from Tech.
Valentina: why is it we always tend to end up like this?
Tech: maybe it's because i love you. Valentina rolled her eyes and playfully shoved Tech as he landed on the bed himself, Valentina hovered over him and kissed her fiance on his cheek as she got up and walked out of the room.

*in the virtual trainer*

Tech was at the controls for the trainer and Valentina was busting her tail as she was fighting all the holograms, then dodged an attack then brought out her guns as Valentina was shooting each ninja. once the simulation was over Tech walked down to Valentina and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the forehead.
Tech: you were great and i feel like a very luck guy to have you by my side.
Valentina: i'm the lucky one Tech and i'm glad we're together but we still have a lot of work to do for our wedding.
Tech: i know but i want you to be happy once we are married.
Valentina: and i am Tech i have you, Lilly and our friends. they both kissed and walked out of the virtual trainer so they could relax.

*tiny time skip*

the team all came back and saw the couple on the couch.
Ace: we brought you guys some food.
Valentina: thanks Ace i was training not too long ago so i'm going to eat and take a shower.
Tech: you were sweating like crazy.
Valentina: your one to talk you were working in the trainer as well trying make improvements, so your covered in grease and oil. so go shower. Valentina went to shower until she heard something and her fiance walk in.

*in the bathroom*

Tech: guess we both had the same idea.
Valentina: maybe but keep your hands to yourself mister.
Tech: impossible to do with my fiance. Valentina got into the shower and she felt arms on her waist things may have gotten wild for them.

*mini time skip*

the two coyotes were sleeping until something woke up Tech and he saw that Valentina was still sleeping, he smiled and quietly got out fo bed so Valentina didn't wake up. Tech remembered Valentina's birthday and he smiled at his fiance while she slept then walked out of their room to get breakfast, then Valentina woke up and felt on Tech's side then saw him come into their room.
Valentina: morning Tech.
Tech: morning beautiful. Valentina chuckled and sat while stretching then saw what Tech made for breakfast.
Valentina: i see you went all out what's the occassion?
Tech: don't you remember it's your birthday today Valentina.
Valentina: oh god i completely forgot thank you babe. they both kissed each other and ate breakfast then Valentina got out of bed as she went to get dressed, then they both walked out and Valentina was surprised by the team.
Lilly: happy birthday Aunt Valentina.
Valentina: thank you Lilly. i really didn't expect this thanks guys. everyone enjoyed the rest of the day then Tech was with Valentina they were cuddling on the couch and Lilly was with them, as they were watching a movie together.

(a/n: sorry if the chapter was short.)