chapter 4

Tech: i'm sorry if i snapped at you Valentina i just don't want to loose you again. i couldn't stop thinking about you the day you left.
Valentina: Tech it was the same for me and well i may have had a little crush on you when we met up again, at college it's just i never could tell you how i felt all those years ago.
Tech: i never knew you felt that way about me Valentina. and well i gotta be honest it was the same for me but we were so busy in college and went to two different schools, we almost forgot about each other then i saw you again when me and the others were fighting Weather Vane i'm just glad your safe. they both hugged each other and smiled then were about to lean in until they heard the others then walked to the living room.
Valentina: uh what's with the bags Lexi?
Lexi: we got invited to a party at city hall by the Mayor so i went out and us girls some dresses.
Valentina: oh no way my Mother could never get me in a dress so good luck trying to convince me Lex.
Lexi: i think someone else could.
Tech: i do not want to fight Valentina she's stronger than she looks trust me we used to play around when we were kids, and she always managed to pin me to the ground.
Valentina: it's true i did and i did the same with my brother in law we used to wrestle a lot, he taught me a few moves that could possibly knock you guys out.

Ace: well the party isn't till later tonight so how about a challenge Val against us guys, and if she wins then she doesn't have to wear the dress Lexi got her.
but if you fail Val then Lexi can do what she wants to make you look great for the party.
Valentina: your on bunny boy. Valentina put her hair up in a ponytail and got ready to go against each of the guys she had won instantly against Ace, Rev, Duck, and Slam the last one was Tech.
Tech: this should be good.
Ace: now no cheating remember a deals a deal.
Tech: i know what i'm doing Ace we used to do this when we were kids, but that was back when we were pups and now she's stronger.
Valentina: since when did you become such a scaredy coyote. Tech growled and tackled Valentina as they started fighting them she swung her leg at Tech's feet then dodged one of his attacks and held both of his fists as she smirked at him.
Valentina: you were saying Tech? and don't even think about using those puppy dog eyes they won't work during this fight.
Tech: no but i know something that will work. Tech grabbed Valentina by her waist and she screamed trying to get free.
Lexi: looks like Tech won that round.
Valentina: i should've seen that coming you cheater!
Tech: a deals a deal Valentina so now Lexi she's all yours.
Valentina: your going to be in so much trouble.

*tiny time skip*

after Lexi had finished helping Valentina get ready for the party she wasn't happy that Tech grabbed her by the waist, when they were fighting but Valentina had gotten up from her vanity walked over to the window looking outside.
Lexi: look i know your mad but try to enjoy tonight and besides you look great.
Valentina: thanks it's just i never dressed like this before no guy ever asked me out to a dance but Tech, he did and we went as friends i still have the picture of it. but right now we gotta finish getting ready i have some accessories to throw in with this look. the girls both finished and Lexi was just going ot wear her suit since well the heros were asked to make an appearence, Lexi and Valentina walked out of Valentina's room as they went to meet up with the guys. the guys mouths were all open and Lexi closed their mouths.
Lexi: stop staring guys.
Tech: alright i got the new ride finished and what're you all looking at? (turns to see Valentina) Valentina is that you?
Valentina: yeah you like it?
Tech: wow you haven't worn a dress since we went to that dance in high school. just wow.

Valentina blushed and looked away from Tech as Lilly brought over a shawl for her Aunt, then she kissed Lilly on the forehead then put on her shawl to cover up the top part of the dress

Mia: you guys go have fun and Tech i promise to stay out of the lab.
Tech: i locked it and if anything goes wrong.
Mia: and we will hide where it is safe i promise.

*at the party*

the ride that Tech made had stopped and everyone climbed out Tech held out his hand to Valentina and she took it as she climbed out, then stood next to Tech as he held out his arm for her Valentina took a hold of Tech's arm they walked down the red carpet. photographers were taking their pictures and asking Tech about Valentina he told them that they were childhood friends. they both walked inside and went to enjoy the party it was one night they didn't have to worry about a villain Tech went to get a couple of drinks he walked over and held one, out to Valentina as she looked at him then kindly took the drink as she took a sip.
Tech: i know this is all new to you but i am not leaving your side the entire night.
Valentina: Tech there are other scientists here you can talk to but me i feel like i don't belong here.
Tech: your just as smart as me and your the most brilliant girl i know.
Valentina: Tech stop your going to make me flustered.
Tech: your cute when your all red. Tech took Valentina's hand as they looked at each other and went outside so they could get some air, they stopped at the railing and looked up at the moon.
Valentina: i wonder what made you want to bring me here Tech?
Tech: i thought we could use a night where we could relax then we got an invite from the Mayor about this. then i asked Lexi if she could help get you ready for this party but you decided to fight, with me and the guys your still the same girl i knew all those years ago.
Valentina: your damn straight i am and your still the most ingenius coyote i know.

Tech: (smiles) i'm glad we reunited Valentina cause i love you.
Valentina: i love you too Tech. they both leaned in and kissed each other Valentina wrapped her arms around Tech's neck as he wrapped his arms around Valentina's waist so he could pull her closer, their kiss was getting very passionate until they pulled apart to regain their breath. then leaned their foreheads against each other Tech and Valentina both walked inside, then met up with the team as they were asked to walk on stage Valentina stayed close.
Mayor: thank you Loonatics for always protecting our city so i would like to present this reward (pulls reward) to the Loonatics this plaque with all their names on it. Ace kindly took the plaque then the team all walked off of the stage Tech walked over to Valentina as he put her shawl over her shoulders and smiled at him.
Ace: let's head home guys it's weird no villain attacked tonight maybe they had their own thing to do.
Valentina: i wouldn't jinx it Ace. a villain appeared and they all began fighting Valentina punched Fudd in the face and glared at him.
Fudd: another coyote?
Valentina: stay away from my man. Valentina helped Tech up from the ground and he pulled her close then kissed Valentina as she kissed him back
Ace: so you two are a couple now?
Tech: i guess we are now but that is up to Valentina.
Valentina: of course i'd love that.

*at HQ*

everyone walked into the living room as they all walked to their rooms Valentina had let her hair down, then took her accessories and she heard a knock her door as she walked over to see Tech was at the door.
Valentina: is there something you need Tech?
Tech: mind if i come in? Valentina moved out of the way so Tech could come inside.
Valentina: i was just getting ready for bed.
Tech: i see but i was wondering if i could spend the night in here tonight?
Valentina: sure but i need some help getting my dress off.
Tech: here move your hair. Valentina moved her hair and Tech unzipped Valentina's dress as she went behind the divider in her room then got changed as she walked over to Tech as she sat down next to him, they both cuddled in bed together.

*next day*

Valentina: a bio parasite now that is weird where ever this thing came from there must be someone missing it, but as long as it doesn't touch either of us we should be fine. Rev was running around then ran over to the door as his parents came in.
Lilly: oh wow.
Valentina: nice too meet you Mr. and Mrs. Runner i'm Valentina and this is my niece Lilly.
Ralph: two more coyotes hummph.
Lilly: i'm not all coyote i'm half wolf wue to my Daddy.
Heiriett: oh you seem very sweet.
Rev: i'm sorry Valentina they have coyote issues.
Valentina: i noticed Rev! look my family would never once eat a road runner we were friends with them, (sigh) i'm going to my room if you guys need me you know where to find me.