chapter 11

Valentina noticed Lilly had fallen asleep and gently picked her up then walked to Lilly's room so she could sleep, then went to get ready for bed then felt heard the door open. to see it was Tech and she smiled at her fiance then walked over to him and noticed the look in his eyes.
Valentina: what's with the look?
Tech: what look?
Valentina: your thinking about something Tech. what is it?
Tech: it's just i can't stop thinking about our special day and how beautiful you'll look. Valentina smiled and kissed Tech as he kissed her back.

*next day*

Valentina was on her own mission and saw Otto she had a little score to settle with him for the DNA scrambling, she jumped down and held out one of her gun then pointed it towards Otto.
Valentina: i would suggest you step away from the machine your not gene slamming.
Ringmaster: i'm not Otto.
Valentina: what the Ringmaster i thought you were in prison what're you doing here?
Ringmaster: Otto somehow is planning something your niece is in danger Otto is after her. Valentina was shocked then grabbed Ringmaster by his cape as she growled at him.
Valentina: you better not be lieing to me or so help me your a dead man. just then Valentina ran to hide and she saw the Ringmaster wasn't lieing Lilly was unconscious as she walked out and held out her gun towards Otto while growling.
Valentina: let go of my niece she has nothing to do with this!
Otto: i needed her to lure in you my dear. a cylinder sucked Valentina in and she tired to get out but nothing was working.
Valentina: you think scrambling my DNA would work you'll just i refuse to turned into a gentically altered creature! (sends message to Ace) your going to be in for it once my team hears about this, your going to be in so much trouble with Tech i know how angry he gets when it comes to me. just then an explosion happened and Valentina saw it was everyone then heard a scream to see it was Lilly having her DNA scrambled then Valentina felt it, she screamed in pain as she saw what was happening to her.
Valentina: no not again! hurry up guys! Tech shot his Glucoo Gel 9000 and the girls were both freed from the machine but Lilly saw what happened to her.

Lilly: (screams) what happened to me?! i'm fox and bat!
Valentina: no not again i'm a croc and jagaur again that's it Otto your done for! Valentina helped fight and pinned Otto to the ground as she growled at him then was picked up from the ground while Valentina had her claws ready.
Valentina: reverse what you've done to us or so help me you'll have scars all over your face!
Tech: Valentina i can reverse this just calm down. Valentina dropped Otto and walked over to Lilly then they walked out of Otto's lab, then were blasted by the sonic DNA scrambler they were turned back to normal. everyone went home and they were enjoying something Valentina made for them all she built an indoor pool for the team they dove into the water once they got their swimsuits on.

*at HQ*

Lilly: in coming! everyone screamed and Valentina laughed from their reactions.
Tech: Lilly! Valentina dove into the water as she swam up to Tech and kissed him which caught him off guard as he kissed Valentina back, they both pulled away smiling at each other.
Tech: you did great building this for us Valentina.
Valentina: i know Tech but this way we can relax after a long mission so you know we can all relax here, like a family together which is what i love about being here with you. Tech held Valentina close as they both smiled at each other then were splashed by Slam then Lilly, as both Tech and Valentina grabbed her then was tossed into the water as she laughed.
Valentina: i'm gonna climb out i'm getting pruney and i am going to shower so i don't smell like this. Valentina went to shower then was walking to hers and Tech's room then she heard something which was only Tech in the kitchen.
Valentina: Tech what're you doing?
Tech: oh i was just getting something to drink.
Valentina: sure but it's been a long day so thanks for turning me and Lilly back, but we still have work to do for our wedding.
Tech: how can i forget i know we have to get everything ready, but i can't wait to see how you look on our special day.
Valentina: i think it might drive you crazy but i can only imagine how handsome you'll look. they both kissed and went to bed.

*weeks later*

things were ready for the big day both coyotes were getting ready for the big day Tech was a little nervous, but Ace walked over and put a hand on his shoulder.
Ace: you doing alright?
Tech: yeah i'm fine just a little nervous this is the first time i am doing this, i never thought i would be getting married to the woman i love. (looks in mirror) we were friends when were kids and now here we are about to be married, i never thought Valentina would be my wife.
Lawernce: hey guys we're about to start.
Ace: alright we'll be there soon. alright Tech it's time so come on we need to be ready for your woman. the guys all walked out after Lilly did her part as the flower girl the guests were all seated then Valentina was about to come, the doors opened and Tech saw how beautiful Valentina looked in her dress. which was a strapless wedding gown with purple fading at the bottom Valentina was wearing a choker with a gem dropping from it, and her crown had a couple of diamonds on it then Lawerence was walking down the aisle with Valentina as they both stopped at Tech.
Lawernce: take good care of her.
Tech: i will. Lawernce walked over to sit down then everything was going good then both coyotes sealed their vows with a kiss, everyone cheered for the newly wedded couple and they walked down the aisle. pictures were taken and a family one was taken of Valentina, Tech, Lilly and Lawernce then once of everyone since they were one big family. everyone was now at the reception and Valentina was dancing with Tech as they were smiling at each other they kissed each other.
Tech: are you happy Valentina?
Valentina: very Tech i'm happy to be your wife.

they went to cut their cake and sat down at a table Tech and Valentina went for a walk so they could be alone, they both looked up at the sky to see the moon and stars. Valentina sighed and Tech looked at her as he held her close.
Tech: you alright babe?
Valentina: (sighs) yes i'm fine i'm just really happy to be here beside you now we're married and soon some day will be a new chapter for us, if you know what i mean.
Tech: (chuckles) yeah i know what you mean but now we will face anything together, maybe one day start a family of our own.
Valentina: one day Tech one day. they both kissed and Valentina pulled away as she stared lovingly at her husband they both went back to the reception and enjoyed time with their friends, Tech picked up Valentina by her waist and spun her around as she held onto Tech's shoulders as they smiled.

*months later*

everyone was doing their own thing and Valentina was trying to catch an invention that was going nuts, she jumped and caught it then turned it off.
Valentina: finally caught it damn thing.
Ace: i was wondering what you were doing why's it going nuts?
Valentina: that's what i'm trying to figure out but i can't seem to figure out what Tech and i have been busy trying to figure, out what the problem is and yet at the same time we can't. i'm taking it to the lab so we can find out what's wrong with it oh and Lilly's not feeling too good so she's laying down don't wake her up and i mean you Duck.
Duck: hey i'm worried about her alright besides the kid grew on me Lilly's a sweet kid. Valentina walked into the lab and sat down at her desk then grabbed some of her tools as she began working to find the problem with the invention, and tried to find the problem which she did and saw what was wrong with it. Valentina continued working just as she finish she heard the door open and saw Tech come inside.
Tech: hey.
Valentina: hey.
Tech: been working long?
Valentina: not really just finishing up i think i fixed the problem going on with my invention and well, i think i need to beta test it just to make sure nothing goes wrong. Valentina tested the invention and it worked perfectly fine she got kissed on her cheek by Tech and she laughed at the gesture.
Tech: nice work.
Valentina: thanks i'm going to go check on Lilly she's been burning up like crazy which worries me.

while Valentina went to go check on Lilly she saw that Lilly wasn't moving and saw something was wrong Valentina walked over to Lilly, and felt her forehead which was still burning Valentina gently shook Lilly but she wasn't waking up.
Valentina: Tech get here in now! Tech came running and saw what was going he walked over to the girls.
Tech: what's wrong?
Valentina: it's Lilly she's not moving we have to get her to the hospital now!
Tech: right grab Lilly and i will get us there fast.