chapter 6

once the Ringmaster and Otto were defeated Lilly ran up to Valentina and she got hugged by her Aunt.
Zadavia: thank you for helping me Lilly i am grateful you little one.
Lilly: i was happy to help Zadavia but i know Duck's going to be in trouble, i'm just glad everyone's alright.
Ace: so are we Lilly you were very brave today.
Tech: he's right you were and i want you to have something. Tech pulled out a communitactor that looked like a bracelet Tech put it on Lilly's wrist as she looked at him.
Tech: this will help us find you if your ever lost or captured this bracelet is also a communicator so we can talk. Lilly hugged Tech he was caught off guard then he hugged Lilly back he felt like an Uncle to Lilly.
Valentina: your going to be a dead duck when Zadavia is done with you Duck. so good luck. Valentina walked over to Tech as he held her close and Valentina picked up Lilly as she held her close.
Zadavia: Tech why don't you and the girls enjoy the rest of the night together you deserve it.
Valentina: thank you Zadavia.
Tech: hope you don't mind Ace?
Ace: no not at all you three go have fun. Tech, Valentina and Lilly all left they went to a street fair and had some fun played a few games and Valentina won something for Lilly.

*at the street fair*

Tech: aren't i supposed to win you something?
Valentina: not that type of girl Tech besides i used to do this all the time it was how i beat Dave all those years ago, so it's proving useful against you babe. but maybe you could try to beat me in a game.
Tech: alright your on. they all walked over to a game where Valentina and Tech could compete against each other it was a dart game Valentina got a score of twenty points, it was Tech's turn and he had gotten twenty seven which made his girlfriend playfully glare at him.
Valentina: show off!
Tech: you love me. Valentina kicked Tech in his but which made him jump and turn to Valentina who had a smirk on her face.
Lilly: nice one Aunt Valentina.
Tech: sure team up on me very smart girls.
Valentina: you started it Tech so i finished it come on let's get something to eat. they all went to get something to eat and Lilly was being carried by Tech since she was tired, the fair wasn't to far from the tower Tech and Valentina walked inside then took Lilly to her room.

they both put Lilly to bed and lef the room quietly so Lilly could sleep. then they went to bed themselves.

*next day*

Valentina and Lexi were training together and they were doing great together Lexi was getting down some of the moves, Valentina showed her then finished up training.
Lexi: those are some awesome moves you have Val.
Valentina: thanks Lexi it took me a long time to perfect those moves Dave taught me a thing or two since he was in the military, and of course the same with my parents but they retired had my sister and me. as we grew up they taught us things that would be useful as we got older and they were right Dad always worried about us whenever we left the house but he eventually stopped being such a worry wart, he was a great teacher so was Mom i just wish they were all here to see this.
Lexi: i'm sure they can see you and Lilly from up in heaven. Valentina smiled at Lexi and they both went to join the guys as they all were in the living room Valentina laid down on one the bean bag chairs then felt it move only to see Tech next to her.
Valentina: Tech you seemed stress.
Tech: guess i am i was working really late last night and my back is killing me.
Valentina: let me see tell me where it hurts.
Tech: right in my upper back.
Valentina: i know something that can help come on i'm going to help get the pain out of your back. Tech followed Valentina and told him to lay down then she got on top of Tech to rub his back.

Tech: (groans) careful Valentina even the middle of my back hurts.
Valentina: i definetly feel so many tense muscles in your back just try to relax Tech the muscles are getting more tense, so it's harder to get them out don't make me knock you out.
Tech: let me get out of my suit. Tech went to get changed then came back and Valentina saw how muscular he was which made her blush a bit.
Valentina: uh (clears throat) just let me get something and i will be right back i promise Tech. Valentina stepped out of the room and tried to breath as she got what she needed and went beck to her room as she set everything up, then lit up some inscents to help calm her nerves a bit. Valentina walked over and climbed onto her bed as she was on top of Tech.
Valentina: okay i hope your ready for this?
Tech: more than ever. Valentina put a little oil on her hands and began rubbing Tech's back the cold feeling from the oil made Tech jump a bit, and it made Valentina laugh a bit.
Valentina: sorry guess i forgot to warn you about it being cold but this massage should help your back, since you've been really stressed out i told you not to over work yourself. and yet your just you Tech which is what i love about you.
Tech: i know (smiles) and i happy to have you as my girlfriend. Valentina smiled as she kissed Tech on his cheek and continued to rub his back.

*tiny time skip*

Tech was in the shower while Valentina was cleaning up and she had washed her hands to get to oil off, of her hands then heard the water stop and put everything away.
Tech: whew i needed that.
Valentina: i knew that shower would also it would get the oil off of your back and get it out of your fur. so now it's my turn to shower. just as Valentina was about to go get a shower she was grabbed by the waist and pulled towards Tech's chest, which made her blush like crazy and tried to get away from Tech but he wasn't letting her.
Valentina: Tech let me go.
Tech: we haven't been alone like this in a long time Valentina i want to do something different with you, that is if your up for it of course. Valentina looked at Tech then put her hands on Tech's chest as they both looked at each other.
Valentina: just be easy on me Tech this is a first for us both.
Tech: i promise. they both kissed each other and Valentina was laid onto her bed as Tech and her kept kissing each other, the kiss was getting more passionate as it was getting heated. a moan escaped Valentina's mouth as she held onto Tech.
Valentina: (pulls away) i never thought you'd kiss me like that (pants) i think things might be different for us both.
Tech: so do i but now it's going to be better for us both. Valentina smiled as she kissed Tech and they started having a make out session that started getting heated again.

*in the living room*

the Loonatics entered the living room but Lexi heard something.
Ace: what is it Lex?
Lexi: Tech and Valentina i think their making out.
Duck: ew i don't need to hear that.
Rev: at least we can't hear them all except Lexi.
Lexi: trust me i want to give those some alone time they deserve it.

*in Valentina's room*

Valentina: uh Tech ah.
Tech: your all mine tonight. Tech kissed Valentina's neck as she had her head back enjoying the kisses from her boyfriend, they both laid down in bed cuddling feeling so tired.
Valentina: did you really have to kiss my neck like crazy?
Tech: can't help it your just very sweet to me. Valentina rolled her eyes and kissed Tech then cuddled up to his chest while his arms were around her.

*next day*

it was Lilly's birthday and Valentina was wearing her suit and quietly snuck into Lilly's room then opened the curtain, and began to sing a song for her.
Valentina: today it is your birthday and you shall be queen for the day whatever you say goes. Lilly woke up with a smile on her face and giggled a bit then her Aunt walked over as she kissed her on the forehead.
Valentina: happy birthday Lilly.
Lilly: thank you Aunt Valentina.
Valentina: alright get dressed then come eat breakfast. Valentina walked out of Lilly's room then got her a plate of pancakes as she heard everyone else walked into the kitchen.
Duck: what smells so good?
Valentina: oh i made pancakes for breakfast i made a lot since well how Slam eats.
Ace: don't remind us. Lilly came out of her room wearing her purple dress as she sat down at the table Valentina set down a palte of pancakes in front of Lilly, and she began to eat her breakfast.
Lexi: i heard it's a little wolves birthday today.
Rev: happy birthday Lilly!
Lilly: (giggles) thanks Rev. then again you all felt like an Aunt and Uncles too me.
Ace: well we are a big family so we're happy to be your Aunts and Uncles. Lilly hugged Ace as he chuckled and hugged Lilly back.

Valentina: Lilly eat your breakfast before it gets cold. Lilly ate her breakfast and walked into the living room to see a lot of presents.