chapter 8

Lawerence: Tech i haven't seen you since you were a kid you look great.
Tech: thanks but what's with the sudden visit?
Lawerence: oh i got word about Issac Lupis he's coming up with some kind of plan to get you Val.
Valentina: oh great just great as if capturing me the first time wasn't enough but he should know i'm not some helpless coyote, i'm a woman who stands her ground and fights for what's right. Tech held Valentina by her waist and kissed her on the cheek.
Tech: i have a woman with a very fiery spirit.
Lawernce: hey Tech can we talk?
Tech: sure Lawernce excuse us everyone. follow me we can talk in the lab. while Tech and Lawerence went to talk Valentina was sitting on the couch and tried to think straight but then felt a hand on her shoulder.
Ace: worried?
Valentina: a little but i have made improvments to my weapons you guys all may have powers but i don't, i'm just me.
Lexi: which what we all love about you.

*at the fight*

everyone was fighting against Issac's crew then Valentina was grabbed as she tried to get out of Issac's grip but nothing was working, until Valentina high kicked Issac in the face and she glared at him.
Issac: i'd be careful my dear or else the genius is going for a dip in the ocean. Valentina saw Tech chained up and he was trying to get out of them but he looked at Valentina he couldn't say anything due to the muzzle on his mouth.
Valentina: let him go he has nothing to do with this!
Issac: then let me clone you so i can finally be happy.
Valentina: if i do this then just don't hurt Tech or anyone else.
Issac: you have my word now shall we? Valentina walked over to the machine and stepped inside as she felt a few needles enter her arms and, legs as some DNA was extracted she was still alright then as she walked out and saw Tech was gone she saw him over the water.
Valentina: you swore!
Issac: can't take any chances drop him boys. Tech fell into the water then Valentina ran as she dove into the water as she swam after Tech, Valentina swam as fast as she could and tried to save Tech. Valentina managed to get the chains off and helped him get up to the surface but they both saw his foot was caught Valentina shot the chain, and saw Tech was unconscious Valentina got Tech up to the surface and caught her breath.
Valentina: guys help me get Tech to shore! everyone ran over while Rev and Ace took Tech they got him out of the water as Valentina climbed onto the dock, then walked over to Tech as she got the muzzle off of him. Lawernce came over to see was going on he put two fingers on Tech's neck and felt for a pulse.

Lawernce: he needs CPR Tech has water in his lungs.
Valentina: let me i can do this. please don't die on me Tech please i love you. Valentina gave Tech CPR and she repeated the steps then he coughed up the water that was in his lungs, Lawernce and Ace helped Tech sit up as he tried to get catch his breath.
Ace: you alright?
Tech: yeah i'm fine thanks for helping me guys.
Lexi: it was Valentina she dove into the water and saved you even gave you CPR Valentina really loves you Tech.
Tech: you did that Valentina?
Valentina: (helps Tech stand up) yeah i did i don't want to loose you Tech i love you with all my heart, your the only one to see the real me even if i am a scientist or a fighter. Tech held Valentina close as she put her hands on Tech's chest.
Tech: which true i do but i think we could go out tonight just us two. Valentina smiled and kissed Tech as he kissed her back they both pulled apart everyone went back to HQ, Tech and Valentina were both getting ready to go on their date.

*tiny time skip*

Tech and Valentina were on a date as they were both enjoying the night together, after dinner Tech and Valentina both shared a kiss as they both smiled at each other.
Valentina: i feel like a very lucky girl to have you Tech.
Tech: i'm the lucky one Valentina we were childhood friends and now to this day your my girlfriend, it's almost been a year since we've been together.
Valentina: i know it will officially be our one year anniversasary which i will have something very special planned for you, my brilliant genius.
Tech: oh really i will be doing something just as special for you my fierce fighter. Valentina giggled and kissed Tech as he kissed her back they both went back to HQ. after they arrived back at HQ they Valentina was about to go to bed until she felt hands around waist.
Tech: i will see you when i get to our room.
Valentina: whatever you say my love. Valentina went to hers and Tech's room so she could get ready for bed and climbed into bed while laying down the door opened Valentina saw Tech come in their room, as she smiled at him then Tech kissed Valentina which caught her off guard. they both pulled away and Valentina looked at her boyfriend so shocked by what just happened.
Tech: what?
Valentina: what was with that kiss Tech?
Tech: is it wrong for me to kiss my girlfriend?
Valentina: no but your acting weird and almost primal i like that. they both kissed each other again the kiss itself was getting very passionate their kiss was getting very heated and both coyotes pulled away to catch their breath.

Tech: do you want to go further Valentina i won't force you.
Valentina: i want to Tech but if anything happens it happens i don't care, i love you Tech i know deep down you won't hurt me.
Tech: which is true i prefer you as a coyote more than whatever Otto turned you into i won't let anyone take you away from me again. Tech leaned in and kissed Valentina as she kissed him back and moved her arms around his neck, as they continued to kiss a knock on the door was heard and it made them seperate only to see it was Lilly at the door.
Tech: Lilly what's wrong?
Lilly: i was wondering if one of you could tell me a story before i go to bed. Tech and Valentina looked at each other and smiled then got up as they walked over to Lilly Tech picked up Lilly and she looked at Tech.
Tech: Lilly is this about what happened today?
Lilly: a little i was scared you were gonna die Uncle Tech i don't want to loose you like my parents.
Tech: you and your Aunt won't loose me you still have Lawernce and he will help us keep you safe, but now it's bed time and you need your sleep. Lilly nodded as Tech and Valentina took Lilly to her room as they put her to bed, Lilly was hugging both her toys close as she slept Tech grabbed Valentina by her waist and carried her to their room. Valentina was put on the bed as they both kissed and Valentina wrapped her arms around Tech's neck things had gotten a little crazy for them but little did they know, it would result in something else for them.

*next day*

Valentina was cuddled up to Tech as they were both sleeping still until a knock on the door woke them up and Valentina hid more in Tech's chest.
Tech: who's at the door?
Ace: hey love birds you coming to get breakfast or what and Zadavia's online so move your tails.
Valentina: Ace we just woke up give us a break (yawns) don't tell me Mastermind got out again.
Tech: i hope not. the coyotes both got up and got dressed then went to join the others in the meeting room. to see Zadavia was there in person both coyotes sat down and wondered what was going on.
Zadavia: Loonatics it seems Sypher has gotten loose you must stop him.
Valentina: let me Zadavia i have no powers so he can't affect me in anyway.
Ace: hold on Val you sure your up for this?
Valentina: yes Ace i am besides it's high time i redeem myself for being turned into that crocodile hybrid, you all did so much for me and now it's my turn. if i may Zadavia.
Zadavia: of course but please be careful i know everyone worries about you, especially Tech i know you two are together which makes me happy to see him smiling more. Valentina and Tech were both blushing as they looked away from each other then Valentina went to get ready for her mission, Valentina grabbed her guns and put them in the holsters and grabbed a few of her inventions which were mini demo charges.

*near Sypher's hideout*

Valentina: egotistical manic alright i can do this.
Tech: remember stick to the shadows so he doesn't see you.
Valentina: relax Tech i can do this and i learned enough from you guys so this should be a sinch. and no before you ask no i'm not getting cocky.
Lexi: good we deal with it enough from Duck.
Duck: hey! Valentina chuckled and ran towards the hideout as she did a few flips and tricks to get through security, the team was watching and Tech's jaw hit the ground when he saw what Valentina did. Lexi closed Tech's mouth and he shook his head.
Duck: whew she's one girl full of surprises.
Tech: and don't i know it.
Zadavia: (chuckles) now Tech focus please.