Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 4~

Start from the beginning

"Mhm. You?" Keira mumbled into my chest, "Yeah, just making these, wanna help us with the rest?" I said, planting a kiss on her head, Keira nodded before letting herself off me and joining in helping making breakfast for ourselves and our daughter, who I assume is still fast asleep.

Once we'd finished making our breakfast, we put it all onto three separate plates and made our way to the living room, and onto the sofa.

"I'll go wake maddam up" I quickly said before disappearing from our living room and into mine and Keira's bedroom.

I was right to still think Y/n was fast asleep, she was hugging tightly onto Keira's pillow, her head practically buried in it. I stood there for a moment, just looking at my daughter peacefully sleeping, home, safe, with us.

I could never be able to explain the pain, panic and terror that I felt when we couldn't find or hear from Y/n after she'd ran off.

I truly thought I was never going to see my daughter again, never hug her again, never get to give her a mumma's kiss again. The thought of it all made me feel fucking awful. No matter how old our daughter gets, she's forever going to be our little girl, no matter what, she'll always be "mumma's girl".

After I realised that i'd been stood here far longer than I had expected to be, I made my way over to Keira's side of the bed, as that's where Y/n's head was facing.

"Sweetheart, wakey wakey, y/n" I said softly, shaking her shoulder gently, and she stirred, I gently shook her shoulder again, and this time she moved her arm, rubbing her eyes with her arm, before lifting her head up and opening her eyes.

"Hey baby girl" 

"Hi" y/n responded, voice raspy and tired.

"Me and Kei made breakfast, favourite as well, coming?" I said quietly and y/n nodded before pushing the blankets off her body, sitting up, I got up as well as y/n then got out of our bed and followed on behind me out of mine and Kei's bedroom to the living room where Keira was waiting for us.

"Morning kiddo" Keira said as she looked to Y/n who was still waking up, "Morning mumma" Y/n replied before she took a seat next to Keira, grabbing the plate of chocolate chip pancakes on the table infront of us. I took a seat next to our daughter, who was now wedged between myself and Keira, and Narla then joined us, jumping onto my lap.

We ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence, taking in all of the beautiful tastes of our pancakes.

Once we'd finished our breakfast, we stacked up our plates on the table infront of us. Y/n had rested her head onto Keira's shoulder and wrapping her arms around her.

"How you feeling?" I then asked quietly my as I then rested my head on our daughter's shoulder.

"mm, alright" Y/n mumbled quietly, I wrapped my one arm over her body, holding onto her tightly. "Y/n. We need to have a proper chat darling, don't we?" I then said hesitantly. I could feel Y/n silently sigh. She then hugged on tighter to Keira.

"Y/n. Mum's right. We all need to have a proper chat, the three of us" Keira then spoke up, Y/n sighed again. She tried to get up, but both me and Keira tightened our grip on our daughter.

"Y/n. C'mon. You're not in trouble, you know that. We just need to have a proper chat about everything. Please" Keira pleaded, Y/n shook her head,   "Y/n, please" I said softly, hugging onto her tightly.

"Why?" Y/n then whispered.

Myself and Keira exchanged a confused look between ourselves before looking at our daughter.

"Why what darling?" I asked.

"Why do you two believe what's all over social media?" Y/n then asked. I felt my stomach turning, but I'd somewhat expected it to be asked.

I let out a heavy breathe, Keira looked down for a moment.

"We don't believe it, sweetheart. Myself and Mum, we were just both getting really overwhelmed with it all, from me going on holiday with auntie Leah, G and a few other, to straight after the world cup final, it all happened very quickly and it all got the better of us. I never, ever did anything of what people online are saying. And I know Mum never did anything like that either. I promise Kiddo. I wouldn't ever do that to Mum, or to you, I love you both so much" Keira then said softly as she pulled Y/n in tightly.

"What Keira said baby girl. And I wouldn't ever do that to her or you either. I love you both more than anything and everything. I know for a fact that none of the rumours about Kei are true. And I can only keep on apologising to Kei for it all, and to you for what it put you both through. I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry as well Kiddo, and to Mum. We are sorting this, I promise. It's all gonna be alright. The four of us, only us, alright?" Keira said, looking at Narla who had now crawled onto her lap instead.

Y/n nodded, "I can't do this anymore though, the lying about the arguments, the accusations, all of it. It's too much" Y/n said quietly, letting out a sniffle.

"I promise baby girl, you won't have to deal with any of this anymore. It all stops now, I promise. I'm sorry. I promise that we'll make sure to communicate better, as a family, yeah?" I said as I tightened my arm around her.

Our daughter nodded again. "Mhm" she mumbled, "Movie day?" She then blurted out, I let out a chuckle and so did Kei. "Of course" I replied, grabbing the blanket on the corner of the sofa, Keira grabbed the remote of the table, turning Netflix on.

"What we watching then?" Keira said with a chuckle, it's almost as if she knew what was coming.

"Lion King" Myself and our daughter said in sync, Keira laughed loudly, shaking her head before putting on the film, yeah, she definitely knew.

Keira moved Narla for a second so I threw the large blanket over the three of us, we all schooched together, Narla had then moved herself onto Y/n's lap, in the middle of us as we all relaxed peacefully on the sofa, watching Lion King.

🫶🏼