35. The First Meet

Start from the beginning

"Should we get married before meeting them? They will be happy seeing their son married, right?", he whispered, making my cheeks turn crimson.

"You really have to stop flirting now. I am already yours", I said, looking at him in the mirror.

"Even if you are mine, I will never stop making efforts to impress you. Waise bhi aap abhi meri girlfriend hi hai, patni bhi to banana hai aapko. Efforts to karte rehne padenge"

(You are still my girlfriend, I have to wife you up. So, I will have to keep making efforts)

His hindi made me weak in my knees. My heart melted and the only thought I had in my brain was how did I get so lucky?

"Your hindi is getting very good day by day"
"It should be, after all I am learning it for you"

I turned and hugged him closer to me, hiding my face in his chest.

"I love you, Rian"
"I love you more, Dove"

We stayed in that position for a few minutes and then left the penthouse.

:・゚:.˚。・゚:.:

I rubbed my palms together as we stood in front of the doors of a Mansion. I am way too nervous and my accelerated heartbeat is proof of it. Rian pressed the doorbell and I immediately held his hands for support.

"Calm Down, baby. Everything will be fine", she said before pressing a kiss against my forehead.

The door opened and the sight of a middle aged lady welcomed us with a smile. Her pale but beautiful face can make anyone turn and take a glance back at her. The same baby blue colour of the eyes that are possessed by Rian too. A simple white top and long denim skirt adorned her features making her look elegant and classy.

"Good Morning, Mrs Williams", I greeted her with a smile.

"You look more beautiful than those pictures, honey", she said as she cupped my face.

"I can't believe you batted my son a glance but I am happy you did. I never liked his ex girlfriend but god look at you. You know what, we are going to have a great time together. I have heard so much about you. Wait, what are you doing outside? Come on in", she said and we followed her inside with a chuckle escaping both of our lips.

I looked at Rian and he casually shrugged. We entered the living room and I looked around the mansion. Beautiful. The only thing that came to my mind. The white and royal blue colour combination perfectly went along with the vibe. My eyes fell on the staircase and I saw a man in his late forties, descending down the stairs. He looked like the grown up version of Rian.

He came closer to us and the father-son duo shared a hug.

"Finally you found someone", he said as he patted Rian's shoulders to which Rian looked at me and said,

"Someone precious, dad"

"Good Morning, Mr Williams", I smiled at him and he gently returned the gesture.

"Call me dad, sweetheart", he said, touching my head, blessing me.

"Ommyyyyggoooddddddddddd", a shrieking voice came from upstairs and I looked up to find a beautiful girl descending down the stairs hurriedly.

She came running towards me and hugged me tightly. I somehow composed my balance and stood straight. She finally broke the hug and looked at me.

"Oh my god. You are so much prettier in real life. Adrian can't stop himself from talking about you. We gotta be besties, okay? I can't wait to talk to you about so much", she ranted some more before Rian coughed and took everyone's attention.