Chapter 31: The First of Twelve

Underworld
3rd Person POV
It was a battlefield. Mountains and cliffs everywhere. All of the elements on the ground was just dried up dirt and rock. Standing tall were evil piece statues. And a servant had been launched into one of them.

Fighting amongst this battlefield were two young men. Sairaorg Bael and Zephyrdor Glasya Labolas.

Zephyrdor: Damn you! If this is it, then you can bet your balls that I'm going out swinging!

Sairaorg: Then bring it on!

Sairaorg grinned and Zephyrdor lost it. He unleashed his magic to fire red orb at Sairaorg but he stood there as if it wasn't effecting him at all. More so, as if it was deflected.

Zephyrdor: He blocked it?!

Sairaorg: It's my turn now.

Sairaorg jumped upwards at him, as if he launched like a rocket. Zephyrdor created as many magic barriers as he could, but in one punch, Sairaorg broke them all and his punch even hit Zephyrdor in the stomach.

Zephyrdor lost his breath from the punch, and with his fist still in form and at his stomach, Sairaorg managed to turn around and launched his opponent to the ground, creating a massive dust cloud.

It was a clear and flawless victory for Sairaorg Bael.

Meanwhile
Occult Research Club
Issei: Holy Crap Balls.

The Occult Research Club was watching the entire Rating Game between Sairaorg and Zephyrdor.

Kiba: They say he's the strongest devil in the Rating Game.

Rias shut off the screen they were using to watch the game.

Rias: Zephyrdor's power was ranked almost as highly. He's done quite well stepping in as a substitute.

Issei: Huh? Substitute?

Rias: Yes. The first heir to his house died in an accident.

Rias was going to speak more, but a green magic circle appeared before them. This cause Akeno and Rias to gasp.

Gasper: A magic circle.

Rias: Astaroth. Of course.

Issei turned to Rias and then to the magic circle. Coming out and arriving was none other than Diodora Astaroth.

Diodora: Salutations, everyone. How lovely to see you all again.

Asia gasped at his arrival.

Battle Alert!
Battle Name: Diodora Wants to Trade!

Small Timeskip
Diodora sat on a couch opposite of Rias. Asia looked anxious, and Issei gently took her hand, which seemed to calm her down.

Akeno set down a cup of tea for Diodora, and then joined the rest of Rias's peerage behind her.

Diodora: Shall we proceed to business? I'd like to offer a bishop trade, Lady Gremory.

Asia looked scared. But for some reason, it was Gasper who spoke up.

Gasper: No! Please! I don't want him to take me!

Issei chuckled and gentle knocked Gasper on the side of the head with his back hand.

Issei: Heh. He's comin' for ya, dude.

Rias: You want to trade for Asia, you mean.

Asia gasped again and Diodora had chuckled.

Diodora: Am I really that transparent? I can assure you, it's a fair exchange.

Diodora summoned a magic circle to reveal his offer, two female servants.