Chapter 6: Fight and Kill

Hajime's Subconscious
3rd Person POV
Hajime looked around the area to see nothing but a strange and light area.

Hajime: What is this?

???: Your subconscious.

Hajime: What the-

Hajime looked to see Alastor sitting down, relaxing.

Alastor: Come sit.

Hajime: Alright then?

Hajime sat in front of Alastor, both with crossed legs and meeting face to face.

Alastor: The auras around us were different last night. Right?

Hajime: Yeah. You don't say.

Alastor: I do remember feeling something else. Something powerful too. It came from when we were in the Occult Research Club and met that Laisah Phenex guy.

Hajime: Don't you mean Riser?

Alastor: Riser, Laisah. Whatever. But do you get what I mean by something powerful?

Hajime: Yeah. I guess in some sort of way.

Alastor: Did you see anything that could be different that what you normally could see?

Hajime: Well...I did see Issei have this weird red gauntlet thing in his hand. It had this shiny green object on it too.

Alastor was silent for a moment, and then looked down.

Alastor: So that's how it is. Huh? It's much bigger than I thought.

Hajime: What is it Alastor? What do you mean?

Alastor looked up at Hajime.

Alastor: Your friend, Issei Hyoudou weilds something called a Sacred Gear.

Hajime: The hell is a sacred gear?

Alastor: A Sacred Gear is what is called, God's Artifacts. They're told to enact miracles with such unique and powerful abilities.

Hajime: Wow man.

Alastor: Your friend Issei, is the wielder of the Boosted Gear, or also called the Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlet. Inside that Sacred Gear is the spirit of the Red Dragon himself, Ddraig.

Hajime: Oh shit.

Alastor: Its ability allows you to multiply your power levels if utilized properly. It also comes with sharing the title "Red Dragon Emperor". Can attract some lustful women with that.

Hajime: Damn man. Wouldn't it be cool to have a Sacred Gear like that too man?!

Alastor began to chuckle a bit. But he soon clicked his tongue, and shook his head.

Alastor: No. In my eyes, Sacred Gears are full of shit.

Hajime: Eh? What do you mean?

Alastor: Enact miracles? For someone such as myself to say that Sacred Gears are BS. It's crazy right? But the truth is...I hate Sacred Gears.

Hajime: You hate them? Why?

Alastor: I'll tell you why. But know this, once I tell you, it'll be clear as day.

Everything was quiet for Hajime, but he understood every word Alastor said after that. That was until the lights became blinding to him to the point of not seeing anything but white,

Morning
Hajime's Apartment
Hajime POV
I woke up and saw it was morning.

Hajime: Man. What a sleep dude.