He smiled. "Well, if its just for me then I feel honored." He joked.

I rolled my eyes. "You and the other jerks I've punched in the arm." I said.

He pouted. "Whats up?" he asked me.

I shrugged. "Nothing, just took a break and thought about coming here." I said.

He furrowed his brow. "A break from what?" He asked.

I leaned against one of the tables near me. "Running the booth." I said.

"A booth...as in a sorority booth?" He asked.

"Yea." I responded.

He smirked. "So you're in a sorority?" he asked.

This time I rolled my eyes. "I'm doing it for Alex, okay don't get the wrong idea." I stated.

He nodded. "So what is your name?" He asked curiously.

"Zeta Theta Nu." I said.

"Ohh..Zetasss." he said over emphasizing the "s".

"Shut up." I pushed him playfully. Ron smirked and took a look at my outfit that I carefully selected out today. It was simple black tank top, some faded ripped blue jeans, and beige type beaded cardigan that was really flowing down to my hips. I wasn't going to lie I liked the way he was staring at me right now. Like he wanted it.

He licked his lips. "So when are you going to have have a party?" He asked.

"Not in which you are going to be invited...unfortunately there are no room for losers." I laughed and watched his face turn into a fake frown which made me laugh even more.

"That hurts right here." He said touching his nipple.

"Fool, that ain't your heart." I slapped away his hand and placed it approximately at his chest where his heart should be. I stood there showing him where it was and when I looked up he was just staring at me intensely and I instantly backed away face heating up in the process.

"Trying to feel on my chest, girl?" He asked.

"Not even." I flipped my hair and made my way back to my future-to-be sorority sisters.

-

-Misty's P.O.V.-

"Woah! Woah! Wait up Misty!" Jayden called behind me relentlessly.

I continued to speed up my pace and pretended to be focused on something before him and his long legs caught up to me like nothing. Darn sport players. I acted like I was seeing him for first time.

"Oh hey." I said innocently.

He frowned. "I know you heard me." He said.

This time I frowned. "I'm kind of busy right now." I said flatly.

A little hurt flashed across his face and I almost regretted it because his emotions really played on his face. I continued to walk holding my books across my chest to protect me from whatever I thought was coming for me in the real world.

And that busy thing. Yeah, I was just lying I wasn't going to do anything when I got home because I was free and just going to work on some sorority things. So I felt like a double bad person. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to erase some of the guilty feelings crawling up inside me. And why the hell was I being so stingy towards him for? I didn't even know him like that.

"Are you going to work today?" He asked after what seemed like the most uncomfortable silences we've had since we've met.

I shook my head. "No and don't offer me a ride because I'm walking home today." I said.