"I don't know Alex, what about girls, were are we going to find them?" She asked.

I was right on it. "Don't worry about that, Mist I got it all under control. I just need you guys to be in this with me...sororities aren't really bad people just make it to be, and if we are good people...what makes you think we can't be a great sorority?" I asked them.

They had no questions on that. After a couple moments of silence, Misty looked up at me. She grinned widely and her eyes sort of crinkled when they did that.

"I'm in as long as there is food." She nodded.

"Plenty." I smiled.

Chrishell looked over at her friend and shrugged. "Fine, me too but only because I want to crush Jenna so bad." She said forcefully.

"Lots of crushing aloud." I said.

We all turned and looked at Tessly. She swayed her head back and forth from each of us.

"I secretly wanted to join a sorority." She confessed.

We all laughed.

Finally. One step closer to bringing my happiness back.

-

After that I got a couple of things down with the girls, we decided the colors for our group would be baby blue, lime green, and gold. Together they looked amazing, I left them alone to figure out rules for the house and that would keep them busy in time for me to show them house later. As for now I was going to the Greek life center to enter in our sorority. The sooner the better and since it was rush we needed to get in as quick as we can. I took my sporty car over to the center and the ride wasn't too long maybe 20-25 minuets long. I hopped out of the car a new found energy bursting through me, just like when I was wild and crazy coming into the 9th grade. I pushed the door open to the center and made straight way for the receptionist.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She asked formally. She was an older women with straight black hair and grays pulling in from the sides, her eyes were a fading brown, and she had on a bold red lipstick that honestly did not suit her face well at all.

"Um...yeah I just need to speak with the headmistress Ms.Sylvia." I asked.

She looked down at a computer. "You're in luck she's free for the next 20 minuets, but she's in there with somebody so you have to be patient...I'll put you through." She said.

I thanked her with a big smile on my face. I headed over to the waiting area and decided to stand near a wall browsing through my phone because I didn't want to sit and wait I was bouncing around and excited to get this started all I needed was an approval. A couple minuets went by and I waited patiently for my turn then soon enough someone came of the door. I straightened myself and quickly threw my self behind the wall of where I was standing. It was Jenna again. Can she stop showing up everywhere I go? She had her Chanel purse hanging from her shoulders and a snarl walking towards the door in her high heels. I was only hiding because I didn't want to have to deal with her or have her figure out we were creating a sorority. I wanted to surprise her.

Just thought of it brought smiles to my face. The lady at the counter was giving me a weird look and when Jenna stepped out of the office I walked back into the waiting room. The lady ushered me to come over and told me Ms.Sylvia was waiting. I thanked her again and made my through her office door making sure to close it behind me.

Ms.Sylvia was sitting behind her grand desk spinning around importantly and waiting for me. I gave a small wave before taking a seat down in the chair opposite of her desk.

"State your business." She said getting right to the point.

"I want to start a new chapter." I said.