Chapter 15- Mate Bond

Start from the beginning

"Okay first of all, how do you know my name? And second of all, why the hell am I tied up to a stupid chair?"

Ashton sighed and ran a hand through his hair, making it messy, which was not necessarily a bad thing on him.

"To answer your first question, we read your file at school. To answer your second question you broke the pack rules by assaulting one of our pack members."

I let out a small chuckle and said smugly. "It was self defense, they came on to me!"

I saw Adams shift uncomfortably, making me send him a smirk, which he returned with a glare.

"What about your incidents with Victoria Palmer?" Ashton asked suspicious

"Well she was treating a pack member like crap, and I know I'm no Alpha but I protected the pack member, seeing that she was obviously weaker than Victoria." I somehow managed to hide my laugh while saying that.

'Yeah right, she whishes she was stronger than Red. I should train her, make her strong. I mean when we leave this town she will have to be able to defend herself. Yeah I'll train her. How hard can it be?'

Silenced filled the room and I looked up to an intrigued Alpha eyeing me with curiosity and a thinking Beta looking at the ground. Suddenly the Adams lifted his head and said proudly, like he had just discovered electricity

"You broke the school's dressing code!" He said smugly

Both Ashton and I looked up to him with a 'what the hell' face.

"And when exactly did I 'broke the school's dressing code'?" I asked amused. That was an incredibly solid and valid acusation, not to mention that it would perfectly justify tieing me up to a chair and kidnapping me. Note the sarcasm.

"The first day, when she came to class wearing nothing but lacy underwear and shirt that barely covered her ass." He said, I could feel his ego blow up in just a few seconds, proud of himself.

Ashton snapped this head to me, his possessiveness evident in his eyes, hurrying me to explain myself. 'Oh boy..'

"I had been shot!" I said defensively, glaring at the Beta.

My mate's eyes widened even more, this time with anger flashing through then. He straighten his back, recovering from his little jealously attack and said, trying to hide the concern in his voice, but miserably failing.

"Well did you catch who did it?" I took a deep breath, not wanting to get in the subject more.

"Yeah I did." I said averting my eyes from their curious gaze

Ashton realised that I did not want to talk about it, but he still asked, being the protective mate he is.

"Well did anyone helped you or something? Or did you managed on your own?"

I let out a small chuckle remembering how I met Derek.

"Yes, Derek helped me, your Third in Command." This made the Alpha curl his hands into fists, pursing his lips into thin lines, tensing every muscle of his body, wich honestly, was incredibly attractive. I laughed slightly at his jealously.

"You're hot when you're jealous." I said smirking mockingly at him.

He looked me up a and down and said with a victorious smirk, crossing his arms smugly, showing off his perfect biceps.

'Damm you hot Alpha'

"Well you're hot when you're tied to a chair on your underwear." My eyes widened at his words and my head snapped down to my tied self, praying he was just messing with me.